• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Will LeBron Do This Summer?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually love the way Love has played in the Finals, offensively. At times he looks bad bc defensively he isn’t that good but he definitely puts in the effort he just isnt as athletic as most but in this today’s NBA it is hard to value a player like him. I think he still has a pretty good trade value but to a limited market. I don’t think he is on the Melo level though

If Love was on the Warriors, he would be their 5th best player. Much respect for what he has done for Cleveland, sorry you had to deal with arguably the worst owner in basketball. The only negative I would say to LeBron, f you for keeping JR around, he is fucking terrible.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What will LeBron do this summer?

Leave Cleveland

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
29718170_164144424194959_1888471015239974912_n.jpg

With Colangelo still aboard, you can't trust Philly for shit.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics offensive game plan was to attack K Love.

Right or wrong, there are Celtic players (and perhaps Brad Stevens) who believe that the Cs match up better with Cleveland when Love is playing. That should tell you about Love's trade value.

His current trade value is a lot closer to Melo's from last year than it is to PG13's. He is younger, so he won't have the miserable season that Melo did, but Love is closer to a bad contract than he is to being a highly valuable trade asset.

You are overvaluing him.

I agree that Wiggy is overvaluing Love (we know he tends to do that with Cavs players). But I don't think he's overvaluing him quite as much as you say.

Closer to a bad contract seems like a stretch, imo.

Love never has been and never will be a very good defender. Because of that, not only did the Celtics look to attack him, but last night, the Warriors were forcing switches until they got Love defending KD.

Having said that, Love is still a 20/10 big who can hit the 3 which carries some pretty good value.

The problem for the Cavs imo, is that I doubt they could get enough for Love to convince Lebron to stay.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron will play for the LeBron Lebron's of the National Lebron League. Games will be carried on the LeBron Network located at 5610 LeBron Street in LeBronville, the capital city of the great state of Lebron!
ive herad crazy stuff like he will go to Europe for a year or sit out a year and rest...lol....

from the very beginning i have always thought it would be Cleveland or LA---- but Houston and Philly have emerged as contenders as well.

Its hard for me to believe Boston or GSW or a team like that would even be a real possibility--- but we shall see.

I would laugh my ass off if he forced his way to Boston and Boston dealt Kyrie to NBA Siberia like the Clippers or something.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i highly doubt LeBron will go to a lesser choice down his list just to spite Dan Gilbert. He wont hurt himself just to hurt dan. Thats idiotic...sounds like something a bitter Heat fan would say.

Back to bitter, lol?
Im not the one burning jerseys or switching teams.

Anyway,
Im very confident that he’s hated Gilbert since the day he wrote his idiotic rant, and that why is why Im confident he’ll want to launch the final dagger.

Care to wager on it?

I say if he leaves, its as a FA.
Nothing in return.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to bitter, lol?

Anyway,
Im very confident that he’s hated Gilbert since the day he wrote his idiotic rant, and that why is why Im confident he’ll want to launch the final dagger.

Care to wager on it?

Nothing in return.
hey you can find videos of heat fans burning LeBron jerseys too- if there was more than a small handful of fans for both teams doing that i would be very surprised

suggesting that LeBron would hurt himself and pick a team down his list to spite Gilbert does seem like its you being bitter though.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to bitter, lol?

Anyway,

Care to wager on it?

Nothing in return.
reading would help

As i had in my percentages yesterday- i said 35% CLE, 25% LA, 20% philly and 20% houston. so obviously if he leaves i think its most likely he leaves as a free agent

however like i said- if he wants to go to Houston and its first on his list- he isnt going to say--- well- Houston is where i want to go but ill go to LA just to piss off Gilbert......that type of thinking seems like it could only originate from a bitter Heat fan.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we do not have to see---- but if we do- I think you will be surprised.

There are so many teams that would be thrilled to get Love. Id say the WORST they would do for him in a trade is a first and a solid young player. The Suns would EASILY give up something like Chriss and a 1st for him. Your Wiz? I mean- Love would actually make them semi-relevant and would help immensely. In todays league a player like Love- who can shoot the 3, rebound, and pass has never had more value.

I'd take him on the Lakers, especially if they could pair with him another top player. He's only 29 and while I think he's a little bit overpaid, he could give them a consistent 3 point shooter and very good rebounder which is something they could use.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey you can find videos of heat fans burning LeBron jerseys too- if there was more than a small handful of fans for both teams doing that i would be very surprised

suggesting that LeBron would hurt himself and pick a team down his list to spite Gilbert does seem like its you being bitter though.

Why?
It has 0 affect on me.
LeBron always likes to be in charge, have the upper hand, last word.
Thats my opinion, and if he leaves Gilbert with nothing, hes accomplished it.

Explain why that opinion makes me bitter?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would actually put Cleveland at the bottom of his list now imo. I can tellby his body language and just the things he says. He doesn’t have much around him, like before in his career I don’t blame him. You can’t beat the W’s with this team but if a team could it would be a team with Lebron. The series should be 2-1 realistically but now since it is pretty much over I see him going to another team. The thing is I have no clue where he goes

Unfortunately for Cavs fans (and maybe @ChiefsLakers67 lol) you may be right.

I think that if his relationship with Gilbert isn't as bad as most seem to think, he'll give the Cavs every opportunity to improve the roster.

If they can pull off something like Wiggy suggests, I think he'll stay. I just don't know how realistic Wiggy's suggestion is. If I were a Cavs fan, I'd like my chances a lot better if that pick was 1-3 rather than 8.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why?
It has 0 affect on me.
LeBron always likes to be in charge, have the upper hand, last word.
Thats my opinion, and if he leaves Gilbert with nothing, hes accomplished it.

Explain why that opinion makes me bitter?
As i had in my percentages yesterday- i said 35% CLE, 25% LA, 20% philly and 20% houston. so obviously if he leaves i think its most likely he leaves as a free agent

however like i said- if he wants to go to Houston and its first on his list- he isnt going to say--- well- Houston is where i want to go but ill go to LA just to piss off Gilbert......that type of thinking seems like it could only originate from a bitter Heat fan.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, everyone is entitled to any opinion they want, but that being said, your %’s are just that.

What is fact is that James hates Gilbert like poison, so my opinion is based on nothing but that.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Getting the poor return in trade from Houston may be worse than just clearing the deck of that salary.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take him on the Lakers, especially if they could pair with him another top player. He's only 29 and while I think he's a little bit overpaid, he could give them a consistent 3 point shooter and very good rebounder which is something they could use.

No thanks. Not enough of a defender for my liking.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As far as fan reaction, Cavs ones were the ones so bitter that they pretty much lost their minds when the Heat played there Dec 2010.

When James returned to play here he got cheered or ignored.
Very little animosity.

#tryagain

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,086.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it just totally depends on what they can do in the offseason.

Honestly- of course I hope he resigns for 5 years but you know thats not gonna happen.

The books are clear in 2 years.

if the worst happens- honestly- give him what he wants- make him happy- trade him to Houston for Gordon and a 1st.....trade Gordon for another first...trade Love for a first or two....trade Korver for a 2nd or two....TANK big time....add 3 lotto picks and about 3-4 other first rounders...clear the board....and after 2 seasons make another run at it...by that time GSW will be on the way down.

either that or trade for CJ McCollum --- sign a 3 and D wing to the mid level- and extend the Finals streak to 10-12 years here in Cleveland.

The Cavs history at drafting players isn't that great....it's why you gave up the drafting philosophy and welcomed James back and went after vets.