• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Will LeBron Do This Summer?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its LeBron to LA- 99.99999%.

From what I heard he wants to half and half retire out there and in Cleveland- and knows that all his business stuff will go better for him movie wise etc. if the people in LA love him. He has a vision of having PG, and Leonard on his team and opening Space Jam 2 in LA at some big night etc......contrast that with probably getting the #3 seed in the East, still maybe getting to the Finals but that being harder than ever.

Even if in LA its only him and George and they lose to the Rockets or Warriors in the 2nd round - the ancillary stuff is just too much of a draw.

Supposedly Cleveland could have traded for George last summer but LeBron would not commit, once LeBron did not commit Griffin and Gilbert got into it, and Griffin didnt care to stay since even back then it was clear LeBron was leaving. If LeBron committed last year the team is likely him, George and Kyrie. But since he didnt then Kyrie wanted out and Griffin wanted out. If Griffin really thought LeBron was staying he doesnt leave.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From what I heard he wants to half and half retire out there and in Cleveland- and knows that all his business stuff will go better for him movie wise etc. if the people in LA love him. He has a vision of having PG, and Leonard on his team and opening Space Jam 2 in LA at some big night etc......contrast that with probably getting the #3 seed in the East, still maybe getting to the Finals but that being harder than ever.

Even if in LA its only him and George and they lose to the Rockets or Warriors in the 2nd round - the ancillary stuff is just too much of a draw.

Supposedly Cleveland could have traded for George last summer but LeBron would not commit, once LeBron did not commit Griffin and Gilbert got into it, and Griffin didnt care to stay since even back then it was clear LeBron was leaving. If LeBron committed last year the team is likely him, George and Kyrie. But since he didnt then Kyrie wanted out and Griffin wanted out. If Griffin really thought LeBron was staying he doesnt leave.

PG is staying in OKC.

But, it's okay. James can come now and they can sign Leonard next summer.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is a great read and accurate IMO.

LeBron visits Los Angeles and courtside is as interesting to watch as the game itself

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saving you a spot on the Laker bandwagon.....it's going to be awkward given our history over the last 8-9 years on various sports message boards but we'll work through it....

#WelcomeWiggy

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm feeling really good about James to the Lakers. I was really nervous yesterday.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saving you a spot on the Laker bandwagon.....it's going to be awkward given our history over the last 8-9 years on various sports message boards but we'll work through it....

#WelcomeWiggy
hahaa....no spot needed. To quote the old crazy lady from Ace Ventura...I hope that LeBron James dies of gonorrhea and rots in hell. Would you like a cookie?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Lakers luck over the last 6 seasons.....James will suffer a massive injury midway through next season and we'll be stuck with his corpse for the duration of his contract.

I hope not.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Literally just reported that a private plane has left Anguilla where Lebron has been vacationing to a small airport outside of Los Angeles.

Of course, no one knows if Lebron or any of his representatives are even on that plane.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just spit-balling here.

If we strike out on everybody but James.....trade for Love and acquire a max player next summer? Maybe Leonard or somebody else.

We could get Love for a lot less than Leonard.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Literally just reported that a private plane has left Anguilla where Lebron has been vacationing to a small airport outside of Los Angeles.

Of course, no one knows if Lebron or any of his representatives are even on that plane.

:yes:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just spit-balling here.

If we strike out on everybody but James.....trade for Love and acquire a max player next summer? Maybe Leonard or somebody else.

We could get Love for a lot less than Leonard.

Do you really want Kevin Love on the Lakers?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gilberts cheapness drove him away.

Beasley to Blazers??

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really want Kevin Love on the Lakers?

He's a stretch 4 and would fit the offense perfectly. If we got another elite player next summer, Love would be a nice #3 option.

Not my desired player, but James is familiar with him and he's hardly a scrub. More of a backup plan if we only get James. And it all depends on what we'd have to give up to get him.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a stretch 4 and would fit the offense perfectly. If we got another elite player next summer, Love would be a nice #3 option.

Not my desired player, but James is familiar with him and he's hardly a scrub. More of a backup plan if we only get James. And it all depends on what we'd have to give up to get him.

Love also doesn't play a lick of defense and is often times injured. And isn't the greatest matchup against the Warriors - which is what you're chasing with Lebron on your roster. Plus, you'd have to give up a lot of pieces to fit Love on your roster.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love also doesn't play a lick of defense and is often times injured. And isn't the greatest matchup against the Warriors - which is what you're chasing with Lebron on your roster. Plus, you'd have to give up a lot of pieces to fit Love on your roster.

Deng, Kuzma or Ingram (I'd prefer giving up Kuzma), and a future 1st.....especially if we can deal Ball for a nicer 1st round pick.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deng, Kuzma or Ingram (I'd prefer giving up Kuzma), and a future 1st.....especially if we can deal Ball for a nicer 1st round pick.

I think you're really overvaluing Love at this stage. If the Lakers use one of the 2 max slots on Love (they'd have to trade for him since he has 2 years left on his deal), I'd be pissed as a Lakers fan because he's not going to get better and is often injured.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not sure what Ball's value is at this point with the injury.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not sure what Ball's value is at this point with the injury.

None of the Laker beat writers are reporting it. It's the same injury he had at the end of the regular season. Don't believe the recent news about it. It's Lavar Ball trying to kill any trade value so he isn't dealt.