• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What will be the biggest upset this week?

Biggest upset in Week 12

• Niners over Bears

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Browns over Bengals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints over Panthers

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Rams over Cards

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Chargers over Broncos

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Eagles over Pats

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Colts over Steelers

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
discuss amongst yourselves

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland beating Cincinnati would be the biggest upset were it to happen, but I don't think it will. In fact, I don't really think any of the underdogs you list is likely to win, but I think the Colts have the best chance to do so, particularly if Ben doesn't play.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't surprise me if the Saints pull out a W

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland beating Cincinnati would be the biggest upset were it to happen, but I don't think it will. In fact, I don't really think any of the underdogs you list is likely to win, but I think the Colts have the best chance to do so, particularly if Ben doesn't play.
:agree::10:

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going Colts over Steelers. Steelers are pretty healthy, their defense has been playing at least a little better, and they are at home. A loss here would be a huge blow to their playoff chances. And even if Indy is playing better...they're not very good.

Yeah, I could see a big "upset" with Cle over Cin, but division games are always tough, and teams are so familiar with one another that it can be difficult at times to win those games you are expected to win. That being said, there's no reason that CIN shouldn't win this game.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't surprise me if the Saints pull out a W

That's an interesting thought. Saints have given up more points than any team in the league, have lost three in a row, and, of course, the Panthers are the only unbeaten team. You get that one right, then you could certainly win some money.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers over Broncos, obviously. :kidding:

For a serious choice, I could see the Rams beating Arizona. They beat the Cards in AZ in Gurley's debut and are undefeated in their division. Cards also won't have Cj2k or Ellington, so they'll rely on the passing game even more(which is really good, but easier to defend when you lose your top 2 RB's).

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher and the Rams ONLY show up for Division games or big games, otherwise, they put up <10 points. So while I would not bet on them winning, they seem like they might sneak one over a team who needed a pad roughing the passer penalty to secure a game they probably would have won anyway but on another drive.

Or the Colts seem to get lucky every once in awhile and are winning without Luck. The Steelers coaching staff is good but susceptible of getting in their own way trying to be tough/aggressive. I've watched four of their five losses and it seems like they would have had a better chance not being so macho about their risks. Pragmatic games plus a better kicker and they'd be threatening Denver and Cincinnati for the second seed.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers over Broncos, obviously. :kidding:

For a serious choice, I could see the Rams beating Arizona. They beat the Cards in AZ in Gurley's debut and are undefeated in their division. Cards also won't have Cj2k or Ellington, so they'll rely on the passing game even more(which is really good, but easier to defend when you lose your top 2 RB's).

Oops, I don't think the Rams are sweeping. So maybe my vote should go elsewhere...

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops, I don't think the Rams are sweeping. So maybe my vote should go elsewhere...
It was tough to choose them because of how bad their QBs have been, but like you said they show up in Division games. Easier pick would have probably been Colts over Steelers because the Colts should be better than what we've seen and they've actually got the same record.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the Eagles Super Bowl this week

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going Colts over Steelers. Steelers are pretty healthy, their defense has been playing at least a little better, and they are at home. A loss here would be a huge blow to their playoff chances. And even if Indy is playing better...they're not very good.

Yeah, I could see a big "upset" with Cle over Cin, but division games are always tough, and teams are so familiar with one another that it can be difficult at times to win those games you are expected to win. That being said, there's no reason that CIN shouldn't win this game.

From the op's list I don't see any dogs that I would lay any cheddar on...but I would be the least surprised if IND beat PIT...I'm not expecting it, actually think PIT will cover, but IND is playing well behind Hasslebeck.

The biggest would be PHI beating NE because NE just doesn't lose often at home, and rarely ever lose to teams with losing records this late in the season.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the op's list I don't see any dogs that I would lay any cheddar on...but I would be the least surprised if IND beat PIT...I'm not expecting it, actually think PIT will cover, but IND is playing well behind Hasslebeck.

The biggest would be PHI beating NE because NE just doesn't lose often at home, and rarely ever lose to teams with losing records this late in the season.
And it would be a 2 game losing streak for the pats....

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....chargers over bronkos,.....chargers are on a fkkn roll,....they'll catch the ''hung-over'' bronkos all partied-out from the BIG/win last sunday...!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say Saints over Panthers. Read an article today about how they're the worst 11-0 team ever lol.

Here it is:
The Panthers Are The Worst Team To Ever Start 11-0

Not saying I believe that, but I think the Panthers are due for a loss hehe.

I couldn't click on the link for some reason, but articles like that I'm sure fuel the Panthers and keep them hungry actually.

On the match up...@ NO helps, but damn that Saints DEF is just giving up too many points...I think they are going to pound on the Saints, but any given Sunday is for real.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say Saints over Panthers. Read an article today about how they're the worst 11-0 team ever lol.

Here it is:
The Panthers Are The Worst Team To Ever Start 11-0

Not saying I believe that, but I think the Panthers are due for a loss hehe.

I would agree that they would be set up for a let down but they have had 10 days to get ready for this game. I think that has given them the nice little break to refocus and keep this going.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3