• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What time is it in NYC? It's 5 past Lundqvist!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the same reason Thomas wasn't in the NHL until he was almost 30 IMO

Looking at his stats, he had 2 great years, and only played over 60 games once.

I think Thomas was great, but I think in the end Lundqvist will have had the better career. Yet, you may be right that he never gets a cup. Mainly because of the bag of suck that plays in front of him.

Have you ever seen a goalie get screened by his own team so much?

the biggest pet peeve i have on the bruins is the number of goals let in by rask/whoever because chara is screening his own goalie. does more harm than good IMO.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"All the bad signings are because of the owners...just the good ones are Cashman. Now, let me tell you how horrible Theo is/was...because of the crawford and lackey signings"

~ beacon of consistency

Go back in your hole fraud, post accurate information

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah, girardi makes more strange head scratching moves than any other manager of a successful team i can remember.

a lot of yankee fans agree with this for the most part

Call me nuts

but If you continually give a manager "turds to polish" your words... I give the credit to the manager for getting the most out of them.

What girardi's doing this year is amazing ... heck even last year

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A man with a sac in Boston

Refreshing

Idiots talking about the Arod deal, not knowing that Cashman wanted to resign over them keeping him

Link or perform auto-erotic asphyxiation on live TV.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed....THIS YEAR. This might be the only good job Cashman has done in 10 years. The Red Sox and Yankees have no business being atop the division, so far. Makes no sense. I give major props on the V. Wells deal. I laughed my ass off on that one when they made it.

hes done more than this year chappee

he made eric chavez a few million bucks and a slew of other guys

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what is honestly the bitch of the whole thing........the jets were PRIMED to win it in 1999 (would've won it the year before if the broncos didn't chat).....and vinny T. goes down against the patriots week 1 with a torn Achilles (and people forget bill rallied the jets to win 7 of their last 9 games).....but virtually killed their season

the jets...........then take out bledsoe....and GOD DAMNIT

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually..no you can't...unless you're going to argue that $120m = $200m...which if you do? You're officially welcomed to Yankee Universe....

LOL ... well I didnt take 200 as a real number. I just thought he was referencing the big money spending teams.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Refreshing

Idiots talking about the Arod deal, not knowing that Cashman wanted to resign over them keeping him

Soooo predictable...

Kiss dirt's ass and you "have a sac"...

Two weeks ago, you labelled Rock "the biggest pussy on the boards" because he didn't agree with you.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Refreshing

He should have resigned over Kei Igawa, Burnett and Pavano. If only THOSE missteps were his fault!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed....THIS YEAR. This might be the only good job Cashman has done in 10 years. The Red Sox and Yankees have no business being atop the division, so far. Makes no sense. I give major props on the V. Wells deal. I laughed my ass off on that one when they made it.

Cause you're always wrong like that other Pussy and never accountable like that other pussy

What GM in baseball has a better career resume when it comes to results on the field ?

Sim

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiots talking about the Crawford and lackey deals, not knowing that Theo wanted neither

Word.

Oh...and he they resigned Arod....Cashman didn't quit...so, either it was bullshit...or he got paid off...which means? he sold out....

Awesome GM, Brian "yessum massah" Cashman.....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cause you're always wrong like that other Pussy and never accountable like that other pussy

What GM in baseball has a better career resume when it comes to results on the field ?

Simple Question

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Refreshing

im talking strictly reclamation guys dirt

cashman doesnt draft well and the prospects hes traded or traded for really have backfired more often than not.

the big money deals were never his own idea...guys like soriano (the closer) that he never wanted and was overridden on, etc. some of the bigger deals he was just signing the deal...with people over him barking orders...

but...

i give him credit for reaping rewards out of a dumpster...very belichick like circa 2001-2005ish

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what is honestly the bitch of the whole thing........the jets were PRIMED to win it in 1999 (would've won it the year before if the broncos didn't chat).....and vinny T. goes down against the patriots week 1 with a torn Achilles (and people forget bill rallied the jets to win 7 of their last 9 games).....but virtually killed their season

the jets...........then take out bledsoe....and GOD DAMNIT

awesome story bro:suds:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word.

Oh...and he they resigned Arod....Cashman didn't quit...so, either it was bullshit...or he got paid off...which means? he sold out....

Awesome GM, Brian "yessum massah" Cashman.....

Stick to politics or whatever fucking nonsense you spew that makes it easier foe everyone to act like your on vacation

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in Alaska in 1991. I was at some games in 1992.

I just google'd it. November 21, 1992. That's the one I was at. Bledsoe's pass was 42 yards, not 60. I over-Brady'd it earlier.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ... well I didnt take 200 as a real number. I just thought he was referencing the big money spending teams.

das jus ignant dawg

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im talking strictly reclamation guys dirt

cashman doesnt draft well and the prospects hes traded or traded for really have backfired more often than not.

the big money deals were never his own idea...guys like soriano (the closer) that he never wanted and was overridden on, etc. some of the bigger deals he was just signing the deal...with people over him barking orders...

but...

i give him credit for reaping rewards out of a dumpster...very belichick like circa 2001-2005ish

3/5ths of the rotation

The entire bullpen

Homegrown

First place

Who else in baseball boasts the same?