• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What time is it in NYC? It's 5 past Lundqvist!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmmmmmmm, now who does that sound like lol

claude, and i was going to say that too

the difference is, claude puts guys where he thinks theyre best suited...aside from the PP...

torts just keeps trying to put square pegs in round holes

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he responsible for getting Jeter, Pettitte, Rivera or Posada? If so, I agree with you. If not, he's just riding the coattails of those moves and spending a ton of money to patch the other holes.

Answers: No, No, No and.....No.

But the by far, absolute worst mother fucking contract signed in the history of MLB was signed on his watch...

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FTR Bledsoe wanted back in that game. But it was finally Bill's chance to go with the QB he wanted

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you met Rock?

:rollseyes:

LOL

I think they are referencing Thomas' cup run, which I'll agree he was in sane that year.

I know it will never happen, but I wish Torts would be shown the door when/if they are eliminated this year

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But the by far, absolute worst mother fucking contract signed in the history of MLB was signed on his watch...

But but but . . . . George made him do it!!!!!!!!!

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
claude, and i was going to say that too

the difference is, claude puts guys where he thinks theyre best suited...aside from the PP...

torts just keeps trying to put square pegs in round holes

and claude has guys suited for his system.....i dont watch much hockey, and when i do it's only the bruins.....but bergeron and chara are about as good as you can get for claude

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

I think they are referencing Thomas' cup run, which I'll agree he was in sane that year.

I know it will never happen, but I wish Torts would be shown the door when/if they are eliminated this year

insanity is a fireable offense. Or should be

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FTR Bledsoe wanted back in that game. But it was finally Bill's chance to go with the QB he wanted

i remember the local news going over drews medical report/injuries that day

the injuries were consistent with being in a car with no seatbelt and hitting a wall at 40 mph

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theo was consistently downgraded by this same group of fans because he inherited Manny and Pedro from the Duquette era...

But Cashman inheriting Pettitte, Jeter, Mo and Posada? "Genius"

I know this is moot...Theo is out of boston so he's great again (just like beckett)...just thought I'd bring it up...

Front Running Bitch.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except ya know, the whole Henrik still being only 31

And I'll agree, Thomas went into god mode the year they won the cup.

If you want to look at their entire careers... Whatever... I dont know how to quantify that any better than the fact that they have identical save percentages...

Throw in the fact that Thomas has the 2011 Stanley Cup playoffs on his resume?

I don't even understand the debate..

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theo was consistently downgraded by this same group of fans because he inherited Manny and Pedro from the Duquette era...

But Cashman inheriting Pettitte, Jeter, Mo and Posada? "Genius"

I know this is moot...Theo is out of boston so he's great again (just like beckett)...just thought I'd bring it up...

Cashmans best work is done when it doesn't involve big money. He was firmly against many of the big deals on the books. Cashman knows that this city and that uniform brings out the best in players, Hal is just catching up to this theory and Robbie Cano may be a casualty of that approach

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure he DID sign Pavano, Kei Igawa, Farnsworth, D. Marte & AJ Burnett, though, while underperforming with his farm system.

Oh wait....his "bad signings" can always be blamed on the brain trust in TB. I forgot that part.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i remember the local news going over drews medical report/injuries that day

the injuries were consistent with being in a car with no seatbelt and hitting a wall at 40 mph

yeah it was quite the collision

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the fact that the Yankees are one of the worst drafting teams in baseball since Cashman took over... and also the little tidbit that over the past decade, he's had a ONE BILLION DOLLAR budget... And his team had managed all of one championship...

I think you could make the argument all day that he's the worst GM in all of baseball..

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said before the series started, if the B's took a 2-0 lead, they were going to sweep...

The Rangers have a LOT to fix... They're being poorly coached... By and large their studs are being contained... And they have nothing, absolutely nothing for the Bruins offense.

If Henrik Lundquist doesn't fix it really fucking fast, I don't see the Rangers winning a game.

and I don't think Lundquist is going to fix it.

B's in 4...

You better hope I've won back a lot of vcash to bet on the Rangers to counteract this little piece of bad mojo.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to look at their entire careers... Whatever... I dont know how to quantify that any better than the fact that they have identical save percentages...

Throw in the fact that Thomas has the 2011 Stanley Cup playoffs on his resume?

I don't even understand the debate..

LOL he was only alluding to the fact that Rock told us Lunqvist is no tim thomas from that year ... then he reminds everyone consistently that he told us

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cashmans best work is done when it doesn't involve big money. He was firmly against many of the big deals on the books. Cashman knows that this city and that uniform brings out the best in players, Hal is just catching up to this theory and Robbie Cano may be a casualty of that approach

every year i say cashman has failed as a GM....and every year, he surprises me. hes very good at polishing turds.

going into this season if you told me the yankees would be a half game up on the sox or anyone in the AL east with that disaster-on-paper roster...id have done what i normally do and laugh. arguably the best GM in the last 20 years when it comes to reclamation projects. i hate admitting that.hes extended a lot of careers.