• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL What team is the most under-rated?

What team is the most under-rated?

• Pats

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Pitt

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Cleveland

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Las Vegas

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Washington

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Minnesota

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Carolina

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • SF

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers, with a caveat; I think Lance will be back on the bench by week six and Jimmy G - who has been a solid, winning QB when healthy - will lead San Francisco back to the playoffs with another legitimate chance at making a deep run.

I go the other way. SF is underrated because of how much Lance will help that offense over Garoppolo.

Jimmy only averaged about 240 yards passing a game in his time in SF. And most of that is just dump off to SF ridiculously YAC players (they have the best YAC offense in the league) In today's game, Lance is almost certain to get close to the total yards that Jimmy was.

Then combine in the yards that Lance will get rushing. Then add in the extra yards his RB's will get because the backside defenders on an outside zone will be staring at Lance in a way they weren't staring at Garoppolo.

All of it adds up to SF will be as good and likely a lot better offensively this year than they have been the last couple of seasons.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers due to the QB situation

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably wouldn't have said this 3 months ago, but now I'm going with my Bears being at least one of the more underrated teams this season. And it has zero to do with them going 3-0 in the preseason. Wins & losses when the games don't count mean jack squat, it's how they played the games, how they have been coached is what matters to me. This is a younger, faster, more aggressive roster than the one which ended the '21 campaign. The sea change in the roster, the culture, the overall attitude might not reflect directly in a lot more wins. But whereas many pundits and analysts have the Bears ranked a bottom three team, if not the worst altogether, I think my boyz are gonna surprise some folks. Again, maybe not with a bunch more wins, but many games where they're in it thruout. And not a bottom three team.