• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL What team is the best fit for Julio Jones?

What team is the best fit for Jones?

• New England

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Indianapolis

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Baltimore

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake news.

RTK doesn't approve.

MODS take down this post now. How could an at best, mid-level tier team with no serviceable QB on Jun 1 have the 3rd best odds.

Where have I been arguing that the Patriots wouldn't trade for him?

419.gif

I'm just saying they aren't the best fit for him if he wants to go somewhere to cot end to win a championship as the other teams mentioned in this thread provide a far better opportunity for him to try to compete for a Super Bowl.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where have I been arguing that the Patriots wouldn't trade for him? What??? Maybe this entire thread?

419.gif

I'm just saying they aren't the best fit for him if he wants to go somewhere to cot end to win a championship as the other teams mentioned in this thread provide a far better opportunity for him to try to compete for a Super Bowl. This poll vegas odds a majority of experts say different. Keep the Derp alive

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NWPATSFAN

Are you intentionally stupid or just naturally stupid?

Where have I said the Pats wouldn't trade for him?

The Vegas odds aren't about the best chance for him to contend on a team. They are for the team most likely to make a move for him.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Falcons are into some crappy picks?
Could, I just don’t see how Seattle has the ammo and from what I heard he doesn’t have a no trade.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NWPATSFAN

Are you intentionally stupid or just naturally stupid?

Where have I said the Pats wouldn't trade for him?

The Vegas odds aren't about the best chance for him to contend on a team. They are for the team most likely to make a move for him.
Did you hack RememberTheMorons account?

This entire thread you've continued to say NE doesn't have a chance at winning, doesn't give JJ a chance at winning a ring, all the other teams give him a better opportunity.

As usual you're wrong. The poll, the talking heads and the odds show that. JJ said he wants to contend. Said he would like to play with Cam. Said he's out of Atlanta. Not going to Dallas.

You seem to be the only one who can't connect all the dots.

Do we need to go over cap $, possible players available for trade...again?

Give it up already

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could, I just don’t see how Seattle has the ammo and from what I heard he doesn’t have a no trade.
Yea but I doubt a team that Julio said he won’t play for would trade for him

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hack RememberTheMorons account?

This entire thread you've continued to say NE doesn't have a chance at winning, doesn't give JJ a chance at winning a ring, all the other teams give him a better opportunity.

As usual you're wrong. The poll, the talking heads and the odds show that. JJ said he wants to contend. Said he would like to play with Cam. Said he's out of Atlanta. Not going to Dallas.

You seem to be the only one who can't connect all the dots.

Do we need to go over cap $, possible players available for trade...again?

Give it up already

Yes, that is what I've been arguing. That the Patriots are not a contender even with Julio. That the other teams mentioned in this thread would have a better chance contending with Julio.

How fucking stupid are you though to think that is what the odds are about? The odds are about the team most likely to trade for him. That's something completely different than what I am stating.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that is what I've been arguing. That the Patriots are not a contender even with Julio. That the other teams mentioned in this thread would have a better chance contending with Julio.

How fucking stupid are you though to think that is what the odds are about? The odds are about the team most likely to trade for him. That's something completely different than what I am stating.
Hey Clueless, this thread is about what team is the best fit for Jones. Not contending for SBs. Contending to see who is the best fit.

I told you earlier stay focused my little yo-yo.

Regardless you're still wrong with your factless based opinions. With your logic Tampa Bay would be more a contender. No shit. Any team becomes more of a contender if JJ signs there.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Clueless, this thread is about what team is the best fit for Jones. Not contending for SBs. Contending to see who is the best fit.

I told you earlier stay focused my little yo-yo.

Regardless you're still wrong with your factless based opinions. With your logic Tampa Bay would be more a contender. No shit. Any team becomes more of a contender if JJ signs there.

Right, and the Patriots aren't the best fit for him because they don't have a good QB to take advantage of him.

The other teams in this thread are more of a contender because they have far better QB situations than the Patriots.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, and the Patriots aren't the best fit for him because they don't have a good QB to take advantage of him.

The other teams in this thread are more of a contender because they have far better QB situations than the Patriotsgiphy.gif

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clayton is a fossil and probably dies on the inside anytime the Seahawks pass the ball
But I will tell you what. That little fucker hates Mayonnaise.