• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL What team is the best fit for Julio Jones?

What team is the best fit for Jones?

• New England

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Indianapolis

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Baltimore

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your back up QB won a SB. All it takes is a little luck. Granted it hasn't been a 50 year drought for NE.

I love how you claim to know exactly what is going on with Cam or Mac Jones at this point.

Thanks for your insight NostraDumbAss.

He won a Super Bowl on the best team in the league off of two good games. You're asking for a lot more than just a little luck to not only get through the entire season with bad QBs far out playing their talent but also carrying that through the playoffs on the road and into the Super Bowl.

Again as noted earlier, requiring a major amount of luck does not make the Patriots a better landing spot for Julio than the other teams in this thread who are in a much better position to contend this season.

Cam is washed as washed can be. That is evident to anyone and everyone at this point who isn't a supreme Patriots homer. And again I think Mac Jones can be good for the Patriots but they aren't contending with Mac Jones as a rookie.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't 8 or so defensive players opt out last season due to COVID? And the defense was still respectable. The defense is going to be waaaaaay better.
They had 8 total opt outs not all on D. Hightower and Chung were the two biggest names on the D side. Hightower is back. Chung retired. Hightower is the QB of the D. Chung was getting long in the tooth. Luckily they have Kyle Dugger and others to replace him.
FA and the draft is where they really scored.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was recovering from COVID. Not everybody reacts the same to the virus.

Last season was an aberration.
It was more than covid. His shoulder surgery had his mechanics all jacked up.

Reactions: DJ

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won a Super Bowl on the best team in the league off of two good games. You're asking for a lot more than just a little luck to not only get through the entire season with bad QBs far out playing their talent but also carrying that through the playoffs on the road and into the Super Bowl.

Again as noted earlier, requiring a major amount of luck does not make the Patriots a better landing spot for Julio than the other teams in this thread who are in a much better position to contend this season.

Cam is washed as washed can be. That is evident to anyone and everyone at this point who isn't a supreme Patriots homer. And again I think Mac Jones can be good for the Patriots but they aren't contending with Mac Jones as a rookie.
You're so cute. Keep living in that fantasy world like it wasn't one of the luckiest runs to a SB win.

Stop forgetting what those other teams have/don't have to offer. Either cap room or players or picks. Julio doesn't have a no trade clause. He has to hope Blanks does him a solid or he could end up in Houston or worse.

You're also not taking into account the fact NE will have a really good run game, and a good D. They just need a serviceable QB.

Do I need to go over the list of serviceable QBs who have made it to a SB?

I'm not saying NE is going to win the SB. I'm saying don't sleep on them. You're making it sound like they're a five win team.

Keep telling me how washed up Cam is and Mac can't take them to the SB. I haven't heard that from you enough yet.

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has to hope Blanks does him a solid or he could end up in Houston or worse.

I'm struggling to think of what might be worse than Houston. Detroit maybe?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE, by far. Perfect fit even if people are down with Cam. He gets passes from non-top QB to prove his worth. Time will tell.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're so cute. Keep living in that fantasy world like it wasn't one of the luckiest runs to a SB win.

Stop forgetting what those other teams have/don't have to offer. Either cap room or players or picks. Julio doesn't have a no trade clause. He has to hope Blanks does him a solid or he could end up in Houston or worse.

You're also not taking into account the fact NE will have a really good run game, and a good D. They just need a serviceable QB.

Do I need to go over the list of serviceable QBs who have made it to a SB?

I'm not saying NE is going to win the SB. I'm saying don't sleep on them. You're making it sound like they're a five win team.

Keep telling me how washed up Cam is and Mac can't take them to the SB. I haven't heard that from you enough yet.

We had the best record in the league and were the top seed in the conference. For sure there was luck for Foles to not play like ass for 3 games (although he was really bad in the first half against the Falcons in the divisional round).

But again that is different than hoping for pure horse shoe luck up your ass for an entire season and playoffs for the Patriots with their QBs who aren't good enough to contend this season. Also this pure blind hope for the chance of that horse shoe up the ass luck does not put the Patriots above the other teams in this thread for contending chances for this season.

NE doesn't just need a serviceable QB in order to contend. This isn't 2000. This is 2021 and you need a high powered offense with a more than capable QB to contend.

NE might more might not be a 5 win team. I doubt it though, they are likely more in the range of a 7-10 win team in a 17 game season. They aren't close to the top tier of that conference and I don't think they are amongst the top 7-8 teams in their conference. They are an very mid-level team.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2