• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL What team is the best fit for Julio Jones?

What team is the best fit for Jones?

• New England

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Indianapolis

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Baltimore

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're way over valuing your team and their acquisitions. The Patriots are a mid-level team.
I notice you can't refute any of the upgrades I've talked about.

The only question is QB.

Buffalo and Miami both improved as well. Should be a great battle. If NE signs JJ the advantage goes to NE. Don't take my word for it. Just watch what happens with the odds, power rankings and any other source you wanr to avoid. Just keep projecting with nothing to add any substance.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only question is QB.

Buffalo and Miami both improved as well. Should be a great battle. If NE signs JJ the advantage goes to NE. Don't take my word for it. Just watch what happens with the odds, power rankings and any other source you wanr to avoid. Just keep projecting with nothing to add any substance.
Dude. Koy knows more than vegas...didnt you see his like 123 wrong predictions? He did bump the 1-2 he got right ...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also pats are 15th in futures to win the superbowl, behind the dolphins, ahead of the steelers. 8th choice to win the afc.third choice for the division, albeit very close to miami.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also pats are 15th in futures to win the superbowl, behind the dolphins, ahead of the steelers. 8th choice to win the afc.
Yep, time to place a bet on them before they sign JJ.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. Koy knows more than vegas...didnt you see his like 123 wrong predictions? He did bump the 1-2 he got right ...
It's a Philly thing. They ALL know everything.

But not as much as the rest of the board who kept telling them the one and done bandwagoners would start dropping like flies. Or how inept Rosie is as a GM. They bring much needed comic relief to this site.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He helps. Better have a qb who can utilize him.
Yep, can't wait for the season to start. It's fun to listen to what comes out of the OTAs, camps and preseasin but I don't put a lot of stock in it.

Have to wait for the real games. Can't show all your cards early. Josh must be foaming at the mouth right now. Adding Jones would be orgasmic if someone can get him the ball.

As I've said if Cams mechanics haven't improved and BB stays with him NE becomes a heavy RPO. If he improves or BB goes to Mac Jones they become more balanced.

Based on Mac Jones ability to quickly ID defenses I can see having a great route runner like JJ and the TE combo hooking up often. Throw in Agohlor to keep teams honest. I see good things.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, can't wait for the season to start. It's fun to listen to what comes out of the OTAs, camps and preseasin but I don't put a lot of stock in it.

Have to wait for the real games. Can't show all your cards early. Josh must be foaming at the mouth right now. Adding Jones would be orgasmic if someone can get him the ball.

As I've said if Cams mechanics haven't improved and BB stays with him NE becomes a heavy RPO. If he improves or BB goes to Mac Jones they become more balanced.

Based on Mac Jones ability to quickly ID defenses I can see having a great route runner like JJ and the TE combo hooking up often. Throw in Agohlor to keep teams honest. I see good things.
i do too. I think ppl are sleeping on them. I personally think if cam can be somewhere near 2018/2019 cam, you're in great shape. D im curious about, have the pieces, does it all fall back in place? least you have a young qb waiting

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do too. I think ppl are sleeping on them. I personally think if cam can be somewhere near 2018/2019 cam, you're in great shape. D im curious about, have the pieces, does it all fall back in place? least you have a young qb waiting
The D is vastly improved. They brought back guys like Van Noy, Lawrence Guy, Deatrich Wise and Hightower added guys like Matt Judon, Davon Godchaux, and a new rookie class that many experts say were steals that add the speed they lacked; DT Barmore, DE Perkins and LB McGrone who may not be ready day 1. They still have one of the better secondaries and BB as the HC. I'm not worried about the D holding their own. I think they'll be the strength of the team.

Hope Mac is the real deal. Apparently Stidham was a swing and a miss? We may never know as BB gave him little to no time. IMO that may have been a BB ego and total control thing. Heard rumors last year Stid didn't want to compete for the starting job once Cam was signed. Once you get in BBs dog house it's difficult to get out of it. See Malcolm Butler.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The D is vastly improved. They brought back guys like Van Noy, Lawrence Guy, Deatrich Wise and Hightower added guys like Matt Judon, Davon Godchaux, and a new rookie class that many experts say were steals that add the speed they lacked; DT Barmore, DE Perkins and LB McGrone who may not be ready day 1. They still have one of the better secondaries and BB as the HC. I'm not worried about the D holding their own. I think they'll be the strength of the team.

Hope Mac is the real deal. Apparently Stidham was a swing and a miss? We may never know as BB gave him little to no time. IMO that may have been a BB ego and total control thing. Heard rumors last year Stid didn't want to compete for the starting job once Cam was signed. Once you get in BBs dog house it's difficult to get out of it. See Malcolm Butler.
The d ha real deal pieces from 2 years ago, and added a few aging pieces back in. Elite d’s dont stay elite for more than a year or teo 3 tops usually. Can still be very good. But assuming its the same ....maybe. Theyll be good. But top notch? Maybe.

stidham has had his chances. Hes been in house for a good while now. If he isnt showing anything.....was drafted where he was for a reason

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade day has arrived falcons save 15 mil by trading him now :suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The d ha real deal pieces from 2 years ago, and added a few aging pieces back in. Elite d’s dont stay elite for more than a year or teo 3 tops usually. Can still be very good. But assuming its the same ....maybe. Theyll be good. But top notch? Maybe.

stidham has had his chances. Hes been in house for a good while now. If he isnt showing anything.....was drafted where he was for a reason
Well I only see them improving. Current predictions show them as the 7th ranked D. I think at least top 5. Which is plenty good enough to get to a SB.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only question is QB.

Because QB is the most important position in the game especially with where the league is at right now with offenses. Buffalo is so head shoulders above NE that it isn't even a competition between those two if Josh Allen stays healthy. Julio Jones does nothing to change the fact that the Patriots have one of the worst QB situations in the league in 2021.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted TN.

They lost a lot this off-season. Including their OC that Julio does t want to play for as HC in ATL.

This. I think he will go to the Titans

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was meant to be, he could/should be better than 2020. None of us know. Pretty difficult for him to be worse and still the starter after week four.

You also slept thru the new 17 game schedule being added along with the change in playoff seeding.

I can understand your angst as 1 June approaches. You'd prefer JJ go anywhere but NE, even within your division. Can't say I blame you.

No stop projecting your opinion with no substance and go read what's been going on during the off season.

He shouldn't be better. He is physically washed and he is now a year older. I have no cares in the world where Julio Jones goes because it doesn't effect me at all.

But the fact is if he wants to go to a team to contend for a championship then NE might be the worst option of the teams discussed in this thread because they flat out are not going to be in contention this season because they don't have a QB capable or making them a contending team.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shouldn't be better. He is physically washed and he is now a year older. I have no cares in the world where Julio Jones goes because it doesn't effect me at all.

But the fact is if he wants to go to a team to contend for a championship then NE might be the worst option of the teams discussed in this thread because they flat out are not going to be in contention this season because they don't have a QB capable or making them a contending team.
Your back up QB won a SB. All it takes is a little luck. Granted it hasn't been a 50 year drought for NE.

I love how you claim to know exactly what is going on with Cam or Mac Jones at this point.

Thanks for your insight NostraDumbAss.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,891.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam didn’t manage to throw a TD to a wide receiver last year.

I don’t see the guys you listed being that inept.
He was recovering from COVID. Not everybody reacts the same to the virus.

Last season was an aberration.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,891.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't 8 or so defensive players opt out last season due to COVID? And the defense was still respectable. The defense is going to be waaaaaay better.