• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL What team is the best fit for Julio Jones?

What team is the best fit for Jones?

• New England

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Indianapolis

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Baltimore

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are you arguing with beside yourself?

Regardless Cam made him look stupid.

Made the Eagles defense look stupid that game? Not only did the Panthers lose at home but here was Cam's stat line for the game:

44.2% completion, 4.6 YPA, 1 TD pass & 3 interceptions for a 48.5 QB rating.

And that was 4 years ago before he become completely physically washed as a player that he is today after various injuries in the time since.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson and Nick say hold our beer.

Was does this post even mean? Neither of those QBs are on the Eagles roster. As such the Eagles aren't depending on either of those two QBs this season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made the Eagles defense look stupid that game? Not only did the Panthers lose at home but here was Cam's stat line for the game:

44.2% completion, 4.6 YPA, 1 TD pass & 3 interceptions for a 48.5 QB rating.

And that was 4 years ago before he become completely physically washed as a player that he is today after various injuries in the time since.
Does him = defense in your diptard language?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was does this post even mean? Neither of those QBs are on the Eagles roster. As such the Eagles aren't depending on either of those two QBs this season.
It means washed up and oft injured. Try keeping up.

Is NE depending on Cam this season NostraDumbAss?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does him = defense in your diptard language?

In your original nonsensical post you said "Guess he's only good against a weak defense."

Now you have apparently lowered the bar so far in the level of your nonsense logic for why 2021 Cam Newton is good is because he made one good play with his feet (not his arm) against a corner that hasn't been in the Eagles since 2019 in a game where Cam Newton was otherwise completely terrible in and lost in 2017.

Guess he's only good against a weak defense.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It means washed up and oft injured. Try keeping up.

Is NE depending on Cam this season NostraDumbAss?

Okay, but they aren't on the Eagles so what relevance does that have to anything when they won't be playing QB for the Eagles at any point this season?

Well seeing as how the Patriots signed Cam to a 1 year $14M deal all signs point to they were intending on him being their starting QB again this season. You yourself earlier this thread argued for several pages how good you expected Cam to be this season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your original nonsensical post you said "Guess he's only good against a weak defense."

Now you have apparently lowered the bar so far in the level of your nonsense logic for why 2021 Cam Newton is good is because he made one good play with his feet (not his arm) against a corner that hasn't been in the Eagles since 2019 in a game where Cam Newton was otherwise completely terrible in and lost in 2017.
Reading comprehension is difficult for you isn't it?

Who has defended Cam? I've been on record since the day he signed that I didn't like him. Your weak attempt to make something out of nothing is verging on pathetic.

You try on one hand to defend the piss poor performance of an Eagle defender using every excuse in the book. Yet when confronted with a recent hand injury and wet weather that has no impact?

You are cute. Keep spinning.

The best part of this. Is NE had their worst year in decades and still had three more wins than the Feables.

Maybe Rosie should look to sign Cam when NE releases him?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, but they aren't on the Eagles so what relevance does that have to anything when they won't be playing QB for the Eagles at any point this season?

Well seeing as how the Patriots signed Cam to a 1 year $14M deal all signs point to they were intending on him being their starting QB again this season. You yourself earlier this thread argued for several pages how good you expected Cam to be this season.
Stop with your hyperbole and nonesense. He has a $6M guarentee. The rest is incentives that he'll likely never make like the pro bowl, all pro and MVP.

However, if he does reach those goals $14M would be a steal and likely a long playoff run. I'm good with that.

Please show me these so called several pages where I argued how good Cam will be?

Go ahead I'll wait.

Not sure if you'll find that first or the Eagles get their 5th win

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading comprehension is difficult for you isn't it?

Who has defended Cam? I've been on record since the day he signed that I didn't like him. Your weak attempt to make something out of nothing is verging on pathetic.

You try on one hand to defend the piss poor performance of an Eagle defender using every excuse in the book. Yet when confronted with a recent hand injury and wet weather that has no impact?

You are cute. Keep spinning.

The best part of this. Is NE had their worst year in decades and still had three more wins than the Feables.

Maybe Rosie should look to sign Cam when NE releases him?

Who has defended Cam? You in this thread. Even literally in your own words you say you are. See below:

Very bold of you. Cam is a past MVP. Not that I think he'll ever challenge for another one but stranger things have happened.

Rumors are coming out he fixed his mechanical issues and looks a lot better than last year.

Jeff Hostetler, Stan Humphries, Niel O'Donnell, Chris Chandler, Brad Johnson, Rex Grossman and Rich Gannon all say hold our beer. QBs that aren't/weren't much better in many a years as Cam say hold our collective beers.

Can't believe I'm defending Cam.

We're not talking just one year. You can't take Cams one year against the careers of these other QBs. Bottom line they all played meh for a majority of their careers. But in some cases had a good year and a good team that got them to a SB.

Cam likely had more rushing TDs last year than those QBs. Not going to look it up. We know Cam was terrible, the WRs for NE sucked. They had no TEs to speak of.

Cam has supposedly fixed his mechanics and already has a much better set of offensive weapons to start the season.

No doubt. But all we need is one decent year. He doesn't even need to be really good. Assuming he even gets the nod from BB as the starter? This team on paper is more talented then we're used to. The division is improved as well but I'm thinking NE surprises a lot of people.

Gannon had ONE MVP season. Cam doesn't need to have an MVP season. He only needs a decent year with this team.

Have you been sleeping? NE will have one of the best Ds in the league. Book it.

We've already said Cam isn't the same player he was in 2015. He may not be what he was in 2020 either.

This is a vastly improved offense. Lots more receiving weapons. Two TEs who can block and catch. A rookie bruising RB behind that Oline. Even without JJ this team are days ahead of last season.

If Cam gets the start, and his passing continues to suffer watchout for heavy doses of RPOs. Teams will get worn out come the 3rd and 4th qtr with this line up.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has defended Cam? You in this thread. Even literally in your own words you say you are. See below:
This is all mediocrity talk. No where saying Cam is good or going to be good. It talks about his past accomplishments and only needing to have a decent year.
Stop trying so hard to take things out of context.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all mediocrity talk. No where saying Cam is good or going to be good. It talks about his past accomplishments and only needing to have a decent year.
Why isnt he showing the several pages, he ignored that

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why isnt he showing the several pages, he ignored that
Come on you expect him to be forthright now? He never has before.

It's difficult when everyday you need to try and prove your 4 win team is still relevant.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's physically washed and not really capable of a decent year at this point in his career. Your best chance is with Mac Jones but you aren't going to be contending with a rookie QB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's physically washed and not really capable of a decent year at this point in his career. Your best chance is with Mac Jones but you aren't going to be contending with a rookie QB.
As I've been saying all along. None of us know for sure whether Cam will even be on the team come October.

We don't know if Stidham or Jones will be the starter.

All we know what is or has been reported out of the OTAs and mandatory mini camps. Everyday is different with anyone of the afermentioned QBs having the better day. To include Cam. Who had reportedly been showing signs of improvement over last year until he hurt his hand.

Again, and I'll type very slowly so you can try and keep up. This isn't defending Cam, nor am I even suggesting who would be or could be the best option at QB come week 1. Unlike you, I'll wait and see what BB thinks and does.

As for speculation, we haven't even made it to camp yet. Evaluations of the 4 QBs and who is slated where on the depth chart will come after that.

This team will look nothing like years past. That we know. The offensive schemes are endless at this point depending on the QB and what the RBBC looks like. STs will shine like always. The D with or without Gilmore will be top 5 IMO. All NE needs is a QB who doesn't turn the ball over to contend. BB is a master at utilizing players at what they do best. If that means Cam running a large % of RPOs so be it. Good luck defenses trying to stop that. Double TEs, a proven FB, top rated run Oline and a QB who identifies more like a LB... like I said good luck with that.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I've been saying all along. None of us know for sure whether Cam will even be on the team come October.

We don't know if Stidham or Jones will be the starter.

All we know what is or has been reported out of the OTAs and mandatory mini camps. Everyday is different with anyone of the afermentioned QBs having the better day. To include Cam. Who had reportedly been showing signs of improvement over last year until he hurt his hand.

Again, and I'll type very slowly so you can try and keep up. This isn't defending Cam, nor am I even suggesting who would be or could be the best option at QB come week 1. Unlike you, I'll wait and see what BB thinks and does.

As for speculation, we haven't even made it to camp yet. Evaluations of the 4 QBs and who is slated where on the depth chart will come after that.

This team will look nothing like years past. That we know. The offensive schemes are endless at this point depending on the QB and what the RBBC looks like. STs will shine like always. The D with or without Gilmore will be top 5 IMO. All NE needs is a QB who doesn't turn the ball over to contend. BB is a master at utilizing players at what they do best. If that means Cam running a large % of RPOs so be it. Good luck defenses trying to stop that. Double TEs, a proven FB, top rated run Oline and a QB who identifies more like a LB... like I said good luck with that.

Teams won't need good luck. Patriots are a middle of the road team that is likely the 3rd best team in their division.