• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What team is best fit for Foles?

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fournette may even be a Cap Casualty regardless of a Foles trade. The Jags are over the Cap and need room. Fournett's early season suspension voided the Guaranteed money in his contract ... so the Jags can cut him and free up a ton of room. Throwing him in a Foles trade kills two birds with one stone for them. The Eagles want to deal Foles to the Jags because it keeps him away from the Deadskins.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fournette may even be a Cap Casualty regardless of a Foles trade. The Jags are over the Cap and need room. Fournett's early season suspension voided the Guaranteed money in his contract ... so the Jags can cut him and free up a ton of room. Throwing him in a Foles trade kills two birds with one stone for them. The Eagles want to deal Foles to the Jags because it keeps him away from the Deadskins.
Don't forget the gints.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather have a draft pick. Fournette's damaged goods.

This is my knock. In a vacuum Fournette can be a great back in Doug’s system. But I have serious doubts he can stay healthy. Especially with this training staff.

If the offer is one round higher pick to not take Fournette I want that.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the Eagles will tag Foles which imo means they likely have a trade in place as soon as it's allowed to be announced. Probably recouping the 3rd rounder they traded for Golden Tate. I'm cool with that ... something would be better than just letting him walk and receiving a compensation end of Rd 3 pick in 2020.

If i were the only team in the running i'd offer just a third as well. it will be better than the third at the end of the round.
Hopefully there are two teams in the running. Get it up to higher picks or picks over two years.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just found a potential new team(s) for him: both the 76ers and the Raptors could do with some extra perimeter shooting.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my knock. In a vacuum Fournette can be a great back in Doug’s system. But I have serious doubts he can stay healthy. Especially with this training staff.

One could argue the same thing about Foles - in Doug's system Foles becomes legendary in the playoffs
I am not convinced that he is going to have the same success with another team
Granted - Jags have DeFilippo as OC but my gut feeling is that Foles is going to come back down to Earth (at least from the lofty reputation he has now) on whatever team he lands with
I hope not - I want Foles to succeed (except when playing the Eagles) but just going by my gut

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fournette is a dream talent for this system. There is no other way to acquire that talented of a back. You have to get lucky. His injuries are our luck.