• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Makes a Team Popular?

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A win by 4 TD's is not dominating?

Oh...you are going to bring up the 400+ yard thing.....

LSU's punter pinned WVU behind their 10 yard line like 5 times. I'm not going to look up the numbers, but they started like at their 3, 5, 6, and 10 yard line.

The D scheme was to keep them and front, not give up big plays, and force turnovers. It worked. You get a lot of yards by driving the ball 60 yards every possession, then having to punt and then repeat 5 times. The only gripe I have about the LSU defense is a few missed tackles, two missed assignments, and two dropped INT's.

It was a blowout.

TTYL!

:dance:

Anybody that watched that game saw that WVU was on the verge of coming back near the end of the third quarter. If it is that close at that point then it isn't as dominating as the final score may seem. Pointing to final scores is like making a prayer that most of the people reading what you say didn't watch the game.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody that watched that game saw that WVU was on the verge of coming back near the end of the third quarter. If it is that close at that point then it isn't as dominating as the final score may seem. Pointing to final scores is like making a prayer that most of the people reading what you say didn't watch the game.

on the "verge" of making a comeback? I'll play that game...LSU was on the "verge" of not only dominating WVU, but annihilating them. If only RR didn't drop that pass in the endzone, and if only we didn't have two dropped INT's....if only.....

"verge"....LOL....

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
27-21 near the end of the third quarter does not suggest domination, I don't care what color your glasses are. WVU imploded in the fourth, which is not surprising seeing how better team normally wear down lesser teams in such ways.

When I am sitting there watching your game and have to wonder if you guys can even hold on then their is certainly a problem. They were stopping you in the trenches and moving the ball 100% better than LSU was at that point. It was the kick off return that broke their spirits and everyone that watched that game knows that.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post count x Total# of a teams fans on sports SportsHoopla.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
27-21 near the end of the third quarter does not suggest domination, I don't care what color your glasses are. WVU imploded in the fourth, which is not surprising seeing how better team normally wear down lesser teams in such ways.

When I am sitting there watching your game and have to wonder if you guys can even hold on then their is certainly a problem. They were stopping you in the trenches and moving the ball 100% better than LSU was at that point. It was the kick off return that broke their spirits and everyone that watched that game knows that.

Meh. We surprisingly don't view it the same way. :)

I was never concerned watching the game, although I am used to watching this team come back from behind late in the fourth to win. We were never behind, enjoyed the field position advantage, contolled the clock, and the offense and defense were clicking.

WVU had two really nice scoring drives in the third quarter, but that was about it. You say WVU imploded. I say LSU made them quit.