• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is the most delusional fanbase on SportsHoopla

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noticed the dates.
Not sure in the beginning.
Nowadays if you look at volume of posts by a teams posters.
Eagles win outright. Even though it is just a couple of posters. they are the most posts.
Thinking outside the box for delusional.
I could see Steeler fans.
but for an opposite reason of why most think.
Never seen a fan of a team knee jerk reaction to a loss like the steelers.
They want to get rid of good coaching or higher up because of a loss.
When 20+ teams wish they had what they had.
So even though complete opposites. It might be a pennsylvania thing.

but the answer is in Pennsylvania!
Higher up? As in Tomlin or higher? I've never seen anyone call for Colbert's head around here. Just point out some bad drafts here & there, but nothing worse. We've had our qualms with Art II since he took over for Dan but the only time I remember seeing that stuff was around the time of Antonio Brown & Lev Bell's fiascos.

As for Tomlin... After close to 10 years of watching Tomlin squander so many opportunities and piss away so much talent, we've soured on him. Hasn't always been that way. I think 2017 was the turning point... At least it was for me. Since then he's been on a short leash, and the window for winning #7 is closing fast. Expectations are always higher for teams that are perennially making the postseason & have a HOF QB. Once Ben retires I don't think you'll see nearly as high expectations from the Steelers fanbase.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Higher up? As in Tomlin or higher? I've never seen anyone call for Colbert's head around here. Just point out some bad drafts here & there, but nothing worse. We've had our qualms with Art II since he took over for Dan but the only time I remember seeing that stuff was around the time of Antonio Brown & Lev Bell's fiascos.

As for Tomlin... After close to 10 years of watching Tomlin squander so many opportunities and piss away so much talent, we've soured on him. Hasn't always been that way. I think 2017 was the turning point... At least it was for me. Since then he's been on a short leash, and the window for winning #7 is closing fast. Expectations are always higher for teams that are perennially making the postseason & have a HOF QB. Once Ben retires I don't think you'll see nearly as high expectations from the Steelers fanbase.
I'll trade you McCarthy for Tomlin.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definition of Delusional... "Having False or unrealistic believes"

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definition of Delusional... "Having False or unrealistic believes"
Heyyy, they said that for 20 years for wanting a football team and now we have two, although I still believe The Raiders would have been a far better choice than the Chargers

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta go with meeeechegan. Specifically maizeNblue09 & trustmeimright. Between the two of them here are some of the overly homeristic nonsense they've said over the years.

-Harbaugh's a better coach than Saban because he had more success in the NFL
-JH helped the Raider beat the Bucs in S.B. 37 (even though T.B. won)
-JH is an elite CFB coach beacuse of the success he had coaching in the NFL
-Ryan Day is a H.S. coach
-all JH needs is his recruits to succeed in ann arbor
-JH has won a conference crown on FBS level
-if you ignore his record vs. Ohio State he's one of the best coaches in the country (even though he's only 1-4 in bowl, has a losing record against ranked teams, hasn't won his divison and hasn't won a conference crown)
-meeeechegan beat Ohio State in 2016
-mNb09 was bragging that meeeechegan were co-divisonal champs in '18 (even though Ohio State clobbered them 62-39)

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suggestion. Go to the Eagles board and read their predictions at the start of this season. There will be your answer. No other base was that unrealistic coming off a 9-7 season.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a day or discussion with RemembertheKoy, he’s a pretty delusional fan base

Don't forget the other two, PE1 and Eaglesnut....They fled the Hoop like kids running from Neverland Ranch after everything they posted turned into a big pile of shit......

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks.
How is that possible? None of us were thumping our chests and most of us predicted a 10 win season yet they got to 12. You're dumbass predicted 13 wins, talked shit but came up 9 wins short. You gushed over the Reagor pick that's he's going to blow the cover off the NFL. Wrong again. 2yrs ago you told me the Eagles secondary would be one of the best in the league. I told you you would be wrong and to no surprise I was right. D-Jax is going to scare the defenses with his speed and is well worth the money. You were wrong again. Travis Fulgom, Jalen Hurts the list goes on and on so I would say you alone make Eagles fans look bad.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that possible? None of us were thumping our chests and most of us predicted a 10 win season yet they got to 12. You're dumbass predicted 13 wins, talked shit but came up 9 wins short. You gushed over the Reagor pick that's he's going to blow the cover off the NFL. Wrong again. 2yrs ago you told me the Eagles secondary would be one of the best in the league. I told you you would be wrong and to no surprise I was right. D-Jax is going to scare the defenses with his speed and is well worth the money. You were wrong again. Travis Fulgom, Jalen Hurts the list goes on and on so I would say you alone make Eagles fans look bad.
lol, why engage.....

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the other two, PE1 and Eaglesnut....They fled the Hoop like kids running from Neverland Ranch after everything they posted turned into a big pile of shit......
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1