• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is the most delusional fanbase on SportsHoopla

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe in chicago but on the hoop hes the next rodgers
I started reading this thread from the beginning and came across this dopey post early on. There WAS only one Bears fan on the Bears board who even up to this season still thought Trubisky was the Man. And that was NoonJoeThirty. And even he no longer feels that. NO OTHER Bears fan has ever came close to thinking Trubisky is the second coming. And we've all just about felt this way for a couple of years now. I don't mind generalizations, I engage in them all the time. But I never base them on idiocy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started reading this thread from the beginning and came across this dopey post early on. There WAS only one Bears fan on the Bears board who even up to this season still thought Trubisky was the Man. And that was NoonJoeThirty. And even he no longer feels that. NO OTHER Bears fan has ever came close to thinking Trubisky is the second coming. And we've all just about felt this way for a couple of years now. I don't mind generalizations, I engage in them all the time. But I never base them on idiocy.
yes, i know. It was a direct shot covered in a hasty generalization. My bad. I'll acknowledge that.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, i know. It was a direct shot covered in a hasty generalization. My bad. I'll acknowledge that.
Fair enough. We SportsHoopla Bears fans might take a sip or two of the Kool-Aid every now and then, but virtually all of us are realists. And we realize that Trubisky blows and that the Bears are toast in these playoffs.