• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is LeBron's legacy if he loses 5 times in the finals?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say top 5 all time most have him there now

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it doesn't. It shows that you're book smart. Not that you have any common sense or grasp anything that has to do with sports. You might be able to read a book and we already know that you can read a stat line because you don't actually watch games and think you know exactly what transpired in the game. In fact, maybe that shows that you can't read a stat line either.

I'll type as slow as I can. Maybe you will be able to grasp it then, although I suspect you won't. Maybe you can stand on a ladder while you read so it doesn't go completely over your head.

The Heat lost their 2 best players for approximately 68 combined games.

The Cavs never lost their best player. They lost their 2nd and 3rd best players. They didn't lose their 3rd best player until the first round of the playoffs and they didn't lose their 2nd best player until near the end of the first game of the finals. So, the Cavs were only without their 2nd and 3rd best players for the last 5 games of the finals. Meanwhile, as mentioned above, the Heat lost their 2 best players for 68 games.

68 > 5. Get it? Or is that math to difficult for you?

If the Cavs had lost just Lebron, they might have still made the playoffs, but they'd have been an early out. If they had lost Lebron and Kyrie, they wouldn't have made the playoffs and may have been in the running for the worst record in the league.

It's really not that difficult to grasp (except for you apparently).

and you see the results of breaking it down for Wiggy. slicing it, dicing it, filleting it with a sharp knife putting it in family sized portions. which leads us all to conclude one of two things...

if he's as smart as he CLAIMS he is, then he's simply IGNORING your facts and trying to trump them with his own, thus attempting to hide his hypocrisy...

OR...

he's simply not as smart as he SAYS he is...

hell, YOU decide...:lol:

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd be remembered like Peyton Manning will be. An all generation talent who just couldn't get it done when it mattered most.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, this is a far cry from, "he's definitely better than Jordan, and he's definitely going to surpass Jordan in ring total

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say top 5 all time most have him there now
I have him down in the top 20 but just barely. All of the players in my opinion were considerably better then Lebron

Michael Jordan
Magic Johnson
Kareem Abdul Jabaar
Shaq Oneal
Kobe Bryant
Jerry West
Bill Russell
Larry Bird
Karl Malone
John Stocton
Tim Duncan
Hakeem Olajuan
Moses Malone
Gail Goodrich
David Robinson
Isiah Thomas

Just to name a few - Honestly - If I went through the last 80 years analyzed, I think Lebron could even drop down to the bottom of the top 30. He does have great athleticism, but there were many players with much better tenacity and talent. That's just me though, so please don't take it personal

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have him down in the top 20 but just barely. All of the players in my opinion were considerably better then Lebron

Michael Jordan
Magic Johnson
Kareem Abdul Jabaar
Shaq Oneal
Kobe Bryant
Jerry West
Bill Russell
Larry Bird
Karl Malone
John Stocton
Tim Duncan
Hakeem Olajuan
Moses Malone
Gail Goodrich
David Robinson
Isiah Thomas

Just to name a few - Honestly - If I went through the last 80 years analyzed, I think Lebron could even drop down to the bottom of the top 30. He does have great athleticism, but there were many players with much better tenacity and talent. That's just me though, so please don't take it personal
Are you drunk?

HE HAS 4 MVP AWARDS!!! lol. He has made 5 straight Finals!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact I don't think Lebron will ever win another championship again. I think his career is already declining and running out of time

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Michael Jordan
Magic Johnson
Kareem Abdul Jabaar
Shaq Oneal
Kobe Bryant
Jerry West
Bill Russell
Larry Bird
Karl Malone
John Stocton
Tim Duncan
Hakeem Olajuan
Moses Malone
Gail Goodrich
David Robinson
Isiah Thomas

I'd say that you can take West, Russell, K. Malone, Stockton, Moses, Goodrich, Robinson, Olajuwon and Thomas off that list.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And lost 3.
For some strange reason that I have never been able figure out why, he just never had the killer instinct like Kobe had. Kobe would rip the heart out of an old lady to get another championship and instead, Lebron simply has given up going down the stretch too many times. That is the way it appeared to me any way and he even has had the pleasure of picking his own team mates. What other player had those kind of choices?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say that you can take West, Russell, K. Malone, Stockton, Moses, Goodrich, Robinson, Olajuwon and Thomas off that list.
Either way, my point is that there are 20 players in the last 80 years or so that were better than Lebron. That's my point.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron had been on any of those teams in the Western Conference - He wouldn't have made it to the finals five straight years. I think the only time he would have made it to the finals is the years they won. He made it five times only because the Eastern Conference has been such a week conference. That diminishes how good Lebron actually is in comparison to how good he looked

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some strange reason that I have never been able figure out why, he just never had the killer instinct like Kobe had. Kobe would rip the heart out of an old lady to get another championship and instead, Lebron simply has given up going down the stretch too many times. That is the way it appeared to me any way and he even has had the pleasure of picking his own team mates. What other player had those kind of choices?

To be fair to Lebron. When it comes to pure killer instinct, there's MJ, Kobe and then everyone else. Other guys want to win and most want to win bad. But MJ and Kobe want to win to the point that it probably qualifies as a mental illness.

I'll say this, when you consider Lebron's size and overall talent level, NBA teams should be very thankful that he doesn't have MJ or Kobe's killer instinct. Otherwise, he might have 7 or 8 rings already.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kobe Kids were just as bad over ten years ago - they thought Kobe was Jesus Christ and now the new kids thinks the messiah is Lebron.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way, my point is that there are 20 players in the last 80 years or so that were better than Lebron. That's my point.

I'm no Lebron fan (despite what Hurricane once said), but I have to disagree with this. I could see 10. Anything beyond that is a stretch.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you drunk?

HE HAS 4 MVP AWARDS!!! lol. He has made 5 straight Finals!
LOL... Who cares about MVP awards and finals trips.. How many rings does he have? There is no way a sane person can put Lebron James above

Michael Jordan
Magic Johnson
Larry Bird
Kareem abdul jabar
Shaq
bill russell
wilt Chamberlin
kobe
hakeem olajuwon
tim duncan