• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is LeBron's legacy if he loses 5 times in the finals?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
waaaaah!!!

please

a few days ago they were "tied" for 8th in the East. #2 and like #10 are all pretty even in the East....there is little difference between the Celtics, Hawks, Heat, Raptors, Bobcats, Magic, Pacers, Pistons and even the Knicks---I GUESS on talent i would put Chicago at #2 fairly solidly but with DRose's continued injuries i dont even know if thats the case anymore.

to me their probably 3 talent tiers in the East

1. Cavs

2 (and a half) Bulls

3-10- pretty darn equal

the Heat are equally close to the #1 seed (4 games) as they are to the #12 seed in the East- along with a ton of other teams.

Keep telling yourself about how you guys would've won the title last season if injuries didn't hit your team. Fucking hypocrite.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep telling yourself about how you guys would've won the title last season if injuries didn't hit your team. Fucking hypocrite.

Right? Dude can't stop crying about all those injuries. No guarantees of anything if they had been healthy. He's almost as bad as Doc and his incessant whining about Kendrick Perkins.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right? Dude can't stop crying about all those injuries. No guarantees of anything if they had been healthy. He's almost as bad as Doc and his incessant whining about Kendrick Perkins.

Wiggy's amazing. "we would've won it all if we were healthy", but REFUSES to factor that in for the Heat. "oh the Heat were just that terrible". this cat's a riot...:lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy's amazing. "we would've won it all if we were healthy", but REFUSES to factor that in for the Heat. "oh the Heat were just that terrible". this cat's a riot...:lol:

:lol:

"If it wasn't for the injuries, the Cavs would have won the title." - Wiggy

"Heat fans need to stop using injuries as an excuse?" - Wiggy

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James is like the Jim Kelly and Fran Tarkenton of bball. A born leader but better loser.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

"If it wasn't for the injuries, the Cavs would have won the title." - Wiggy

"Heat fans need to stop using injuries as an excuse?" - Wiggy
hmmmmmm......

lets just ask the question

is their a difference between going to game 6 of the Finals and being 10th in the Eastern Conference?

LOL...wow....that was just an EMBARRASSINGLY stupid argument.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron will get at least 2 more titles.

You guys seriously underestimate Kyrie Irving. You guys underestimate that Irving, Love, LeBron will all be together for the next 5 years. You guys underestimate Griffin's ability to continually improve the team as one of the most brilliant and creative GMs out there.

Kyrie is not an all star level player only- hes AT LEAST a top 20 guy when he woke up this morning- and is 23- and will likely be a top 10 player IF NOT BETTER once he reaches his prime.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know if he will or not, but I do think people - generally - are definitely overplaying the whole "this is his last chance", "the window is closing" thing.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmmmmm......

is their a difference between going to game 6 of the Finals and being 10th in the Eastern Conference?

Talk about embarrassingly stupid. You're reply doesn't even respond to the the post you quoted. You have been blaming the Cavs losing in the finals on injuries while discounting for the Heat for not making the playoffs. This, combined with your post, shows that you are both a hypocrite and stupid.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We've been hearing this shit about how many more titles Lebron is going to win ever since he took the Cavs to the finals the first time. In 6 tries, he has gotten 2 and he's not getting any younger while the rest of the league is getting better.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmmmmm......

Talk about embarrassingly stupid. You're reply doesn't even respond to the the post you quoted. You have been blaming the Cavs losing in the finals on injuries while discounting for the Heat for not making the playoffs. This, combined with your post, shows that you are both a hypocrite and stupid.
YAH INJURIES HAD MAJOR EFFECTS ON BOTH TEAMS

HOWEVER

ONE TEAM MADE IT TO GAME 6 OF THE FINALS

THE OTHER TEAM PUNKED OUT AND WAS THE 10TH BEST TEAM IN THE EAST.

good god man. That is honestly the most embarrassingly stupid argument i have ever seen on here and i have seen a lot.

the Cavs OVERCAME their injuries to do more than expected. If you asked me in February- and said- you think the Cavs can beat the Bulls and go through the East and get to Game 6 of the Finals with no Varejao, no Love, and a hobbled, and out Kyrie Irving- i would have told you that you were crazy.

If you would have told me the Heat would trade for Dragic, Bosh would miss half the season- but at the end of the year- the team would have leads on Boston, Indiana, (and the 7th place team- who was it? i forget off the top of my head)--- and they would have Dragic, Wade, Whiteside- all good for down the stretch- YET STILL SHIT THEIR PANTS AND been 10th in the EAst- I would have likely not believed you- and would say that is a MAJOR AND TOTAL pathetic choke job.

One team dealt with their issues with toughness, work ethic, a good attitude, and guys stepping up and surpassed what I could have expected considering the situation- and one team collapsed and limped to the finish line like a drunk stumbling to his car after last call and embarrassed itself.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've been hearing this shit about how many more titles Lebron is going to win ever since he took the Cavs to the finals the first time. In 6 tries, he has gotten 2 and he's not getting any younger while the rest of the league is getting better.

FTR... since taking the Cavs to Finals in 07 he's actually had 8 more tries... with 2 successes.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YAH INJURIES HAD MAJOR EFFECTS ON BOTH TEAMS

HOWEVER

ONE TEAM MADE IT TO GAME 6 OF THE FINALS

THE OTHER TEAM PUNKED OUT AND WAS THE 10TH BEST TEAM IN THE EAST.

good god man. That is honestly the most embarrassingly stupid argument i have ever seen on here and i have seen a lot.

the Cavs OVERCAME their injuries to do more than expected. If you asked me in February- and said- you think the Cavs can beat the Bulls and go through the East and get to Game 6 of the Finals with no Varejao, no Love, and a hobbled, and out Kyrie Irving- i would have told you that you were crazy.

If you would have told me the Heat would trade for Dragic, Bosh would miss half the season- but at the end of the year- the team would have leads on Boston, Indiana, (and the 7th place team- who was it? i forget off the top of my head)--- and they would have Dragic, Wade, Whiteside- all good for down the stretch- YET STILL SHIT THEIR PANTS AND been 10th in the EAst- I would have likely not believed you- and would say that is a MAJOR AND TOTAL pathetic choke job.

One team dealt with their issues with toughness, work ethic, a good attitude, and guys stepping up and surpassed what I could have expected considering the situation- and one team collapsed and limped to the finish line like a drunk stumbling to his car after last call and embarrassed itself.

It's like you're trying to bury yourself in stupid. The Heat suffered their injuries in the middle of the season. There 2 best players missed a combined 60 something games. That is why they missed the playoffs. It's the exact same excuse that you are using for the Cavs losing in the finals.

As far as winning championships though, the end result is the same whether the injuries prevented a team from making the playoffs or caused them to lose in the finals. No trophy because of them. You can try to overstate the Cavs accomplishments all you want. The fact still is that they didn't win the title and as a franchise they are 0-2 in the finals and still have zero championships.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like you're trying to bury yourself in stupid. The Heat suffered their injuries in the middle of the season. There 2 best players missed a combined 60 something games. That is why they missed the playoffs. It's the exact same excuse that you are using for the Cavs losing in the finals.

As far as winning championships though, the end result is the same whether the injuries prevented a team from making the playoffs or caused them to lose in the finals. No trophy because of them. You can try to overstate the Cavs accomplishments all you want. The fact still is that they didn't win the title and as a franchise they are 0-2 in the finals and still have zero championships.
I have no clue why you are failing to grasp such a very very very simple idea.

If the Cavs would have succombed to their injuries and lost to the Bulls- especially after losing Game 1 and home court- it would have been at least understandable. INSTEAD what did they do? They rallied as a team- and not only overcame their injuries- they thrived- beat the Bulls, SWEPT the Hawks, and pushed a Golden State team to 6 that was playing awesome.

If the Heat would have rallied and stepped up and made the 7th seed and fought out a good 1st round series- then yah- good for them- they would have earned it- like the Cavs did

isntead they shit themselves.

ITS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

To quote Randy Quaid from Major League 2 talking of Rick Vaughn (Charlie Sheen)..."Wild Thing- you got no heart- and forget genitalia!" - dedicated to the 2014/15 Miami Heat.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue why you are failing to grasp such a very very very simple idea.

It's not that I don't grasp it, it's that it's stupid. It's pretty funny that you can't grasp how stupid it is. But hey, like I've said before....Wiggy gonna Wiggy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that I don't grasp it, it's that it's stupid. It's pretty funny that you can't grasp how stupid it is. But hey, like I've said before....Wiggy gonna Wiggy.
when you get a 161 on your LSAT- its a pretty good indication that as a thinker - you know what the hell you are doing- and can read, and process and order information better than most. I will STAND BY THAT BIG TIME.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you get a 161 on your LSAT- its a pretty good indication that as a thinker - you know what the hell you are doing- and can read, and process and order information better than most. I will STAND BY THAT BIG TIME.

No it doesn't. It shows that you're book smart. Not that you have any common sense or grasp anything that has to do with sports. You might be able to read a book and we already know that you can read a stat line because you don't actually watch games and think you know exactly what transpired in the game. In fact, maybe that shows that you can't read a stat line either.

I'll type as slow as I can. Maybe you will be able to grasp it then, although I suspect you won't. Maybe you can stand on a ladder while you read so it doesn't go completely over your head.

The Heat lost their 2 best players for approximately 68 combined games.

The Cavs never lost their best player. They lost their 2nd and 3rd best players. They didn't lose their 3rd best player until the first round of the playoffs and they didn't lose their 2nd best player until near the end of the first game of the finals. So, the Cavs were only without their 2nd and 3rd best players for the last 5 games of the finals. Meanwhile, as mentioned above, the Heat lost their 2 best players for 68 games.

68 > 5. Get it? Or is that math to difficult for you?

If the Cavs had lost just Lebron, they might have still made the playoffs, but they'd have been an early out. If they had lost Lebron and Kyrie, they wouldn't have made the playoffs and may have been in the running for the worst record in the league.

It's really not that difficult to grasp (except for you apparently).

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No trophy because of them. You can try to overstate the Cavs accomplishments all you want. The fact stilAs far as winning championships though, the end result is the same whether the injuries prevented a team from making the playoffs or caused them to lose in the finals. .

now..take that back-- THIS is the dumbest shit i have ever heard.

Why are you even WATCHING Lakers game this year if its all the same? No trophy who cares? That would mean that only the fans of ONE TEAM out of 30 are going to have any kind of enjoyment.

The CAvs getting to Game 6 OF COURSE is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH then it is to be the 10th seed in the East- DESPITE when the injuries happened.

ya know what- fans of OKC, SAS, CLE, and GSW- keep watching!

everyone else- NO TROPY IT DOESNT MATTER - WATCH SOME FUCKING NCAA!