• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is LeBron's legacy if he loses 5 times in the finals?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it doesn't. It shows that you're book smart. Not that you have any common sense or grasp anything that has to do with sports. You might be able to read a book and we already know that you can read a stat line because you don't actually watch games and think you know exactly what transpired in the game. In fact, maybe that shows that you can't read a stat line either.

I'll type as slow as I can. Maybe you will be able to grasp it then, although I suspect you won't. Maybe you can stand on a ladder while you read so it doesn't go completely over your head.

The Heat lost their 2 best players for approximately 68 combined games.

The Cavs never lost their best player. They lost their 2nd and 3rd best players. They didn't lose their 3rd best player until the first round of the playoffs and they didn't lose their 2nd best player until near the end of the first game of the finals. So, the Cavs were only without their 2nd and 3rd best players for the last 5 games of the finals. Meanwhile, as mentioned above, the Heat lost their 2 best players for 68 games.

68 > 5. Get it? Or is that math to difficult for you?

If the Cavs had lost just Lebron, they might have still made the playoffs, but they'd have been an early out. If they had lost Lebron and Kyrie, they wouldn't have made the playoffs and may have been in the running for the worst record in the league.

It's really not that difficult to grasp (except for you apparently).

WHO CARES IF THEY LOST BOSH AND WADE for 68 Games

obviously you must not of read a single word that I wrote- or either conveinently ignored it because its actually sensible

DOWN THE STRETCH- THEY HAD THE LEAD FOR THE 8 SEED!!! THEY were pathetically passed up by a gutted Indiana team- and a Boston team that DEALT its 2 best players (Green and Rondo) and had NEITHER of them down the stretch - when they PASSSED the Heat in the standings.

Wade, Dragic and Whiteside- Gods of the NBA if you would believe some- SUCKED. They sucked so bad they lost ground to the Pacers, Nets and Celtics during the last month of the season!!!!!!

If you have NO ONE OTHER THAN DWADE and a troupe of traveling clowns you should manage better than that!- DWADE missed 3 games the last 2 months of the season- TWO of them the Heat WON! lol. Dragic? missed TWO games the last two months of the season- of which they split. Whiteside DID miss 4 games- but the team WON 3 of them LOL!!!!!

SO AGAIN....typing SLOWLY....

when the Cavs had their injury problems- they exhibited mental toughness, guys stepped up big time, and they overachieved. When it got tough and the injuries mounted up- the Cavs played some really good ball.

The Heat? Shat themselves- and despite having most of their studs (besides Bosh) and a coach thats been their for y ears- they threw up all over themselves and FOLDED down the stretch. Got passed by a BOSTON team that Ainge practically tried to have tank- got passed by a Pacers team that had Paul George MISS AS MANY GAMES AS BOSH AND WADE COMBINED! Got passed by the fucking SUCKASS Nets.

Those are indisputable facts.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's painfully flawed is how Cavs fans have to include multiple excuses for LBJ's losing record- as it currently stands.
"he lost in the finals, but it's not his fault?" Give me a freaking break. When will people be able to accept that LBJ loses just like every star in this league?

When did I make any excuses for LeBron's failures? My argument that Finals series winning percentage is a deceiving, useless, and even illogical stat is not an excuse for anything. Of course LeBron has failed. 10 seasons out of 12, he failed. All players fail repeatedly throughout their careers, more often than they succeed (unless they played for the Celtics in the 60's).

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmmmmm......

lets just ask the question

is their a difference between going to game 6 of the Finals and being 10th in the Eastern Conference?

LOL...wow....that was just an EMBARRASSINGLY stupid argument.

Love was injured in round 1, Kyrie was injured starting 2nd round, but was finished in game 1 of the NBA finals. Heat had to deal with injuries throughout the year, including losing Bosh right around the all-star break for the year due to blood clots in his lungs. Sorry it's so hard for you to grasp simple logic, Sparky.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it doesn't. It shows that you're book smart. Not that you have any common sense or grasp anything that has to do with sports. You might be able to read a book and we already know that you can read a stat line because you don't actually watch games and think you know exactly what transpired in the game. In fact, maybe that shows that you can't read a stat line either.

I'll type as slow as I can. Maybe you will be able to grasp it then, although I suspect you won't. Maybe you can stand on a ladder while you read so it doesn't go completely over your head.

The Cavs never lost their best player. They lost their 2nd and 3rd best players. They didn't lose their 3rd best player until the first round of the playoffs and they didn't lose their 2nd best player until near the end of the first game of the finals. So, the Cavs were only without their 2nd and 3rd best players for the last 5 games of the finals. Meanwhile, as mentioned above, the Heat lost their 2 best players for 68 games.

68 > 5. Get it? Or is that math to difficult for you?

If the Cavs had lost just Lebron, they might have still made the playoffs, but they'd have been an early out. If they had lost Lebron and Kyrie, they wouldn't have made the playoffs and may have been in the running for the worst record in the league.

It's really not that difficult to grasp (except for you apparently).

It's funny that Wiggy brings up high test scores. There was a girl in my last job that got into the field because of a gender-specific program (didn't go over too well). She would brag about how book smart she was and what was the best method for her to learn. In the technology field, you can read and process information all you want. In the tech field you rely on your experience first and foremost, this person didn't want to grasp that and thought reading documentation was all that was needed. After 8 months, she flamed out in our field. Also, her grammar was fairly more efficient than that of someone who's in grade school. Apparently she got into Stanford (her words). So anytime someone boasts about getting high test scores, I will always take it with a grain of salt.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, herp derp here. The only reason we didn't win the title is because we were without our 2nd and 3rd best players in the Finals. Oh it doesn't matter that the Heat were without their 1st and 2nd best players for a huge chunk of the season. - Wiggy

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now..take that back-- THIS is the dumbest shit i have ever heard.

Why are you even WATCHING Lakers game this year if its all the same? No trophy who cares? That would mean that only the fans of ONE TEAM out of 30 are going to have any kind of enjoyment.

The CAvs getting to Game 6 OF COURSE is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCHMUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH then it is to be the 10th seed in the East- DESPITE when the injuries happened.

ya know what- fans of OKC, SAS, CLE, and GSW- keep watching!

everyone else- NO TROPY IT DOESNT MATTER - WATCH SOME FUCKING NCAA!

How many championships did the Cavs win last year?

How many did the Heat win last year?

Your end results were the same. No trophy.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Point-And-Laugh-Reaction-Gif.gif

I guess the ladder wasn't tall enough.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many championships did the Cavs win last year?

How many did the Heat win last year?

Your end results were the same. No trophy.
LAkers arent winning shit this year or next year. Why even watch then? Fuck it! 26 teams shouldnt even have fans if the only measure of enjoying the game is winning a title.

unbelievable.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAkers arent winning shit this year or next year. Why even watch then? Fuck it! 26 teams shouldnt even have fans if the only measure of enjoying the game is winning a title.

unbelievable.

I watch because I'm appreciating the development of the youngsters.

The fact that you think that anywhere in my posts I suggested that fans shouldn't watch their teams just shows how stupid what you've been posting is and how desperately you are trying to deflect away from your own stupidity.

The simple fact is, the Cavs season ended just like the seasons of 29 other teams. No championship.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch because I'm appreciating the development of the youngsters.

The fact that you think that anywhere in my posts I suggested that fans shouldn't watch their teams just shows how stupid what you've been posting is and how desperately you are trying to deflect away from your own stupidity.

The simple fact is, the Cavs season ended just like the seasons of 29 other teams. No championship.
your acting like their is no difference between getting to game 6th of the Finals despite perserving through long odds---- and getting 10th in the East and folding down the stretch and wilting under adversity.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your acting like their is no difference between getting to game 6th of the Finals despite perserving through long odds---- and getting 10th in the East and folding down the stretch and wilting under adversity.

End of the day, there isn't. You don't get a trophy for 2nd place anymore than you get one for 30th place. The only real difference is the fans of the 2nd place team have a little more optimism going into the next season.

I'm going to try one last time to explain this to you.

In the regular season, the Heat lost their 2 best players for 68 games. Despite missing their 2 best players, they managed to fight hard and had a chance to sneak into the playoffs as a 7 or 8 seed. Unfortunately, not having their 2 best players proved to be too much to overcome and they weren't able to get it done.

The Cavs, stayed healthy for pretty much the entire regular season and made it to the playoffs. They then proceeded to lose their 2nd and 3rd best players. Despite losing their 2nd and 3rd best players, they managed to fight hard and had a chance to actually win their first ever championship. Unfortunately, not having their 2nd and 3rd best players proved to be too much to overcome and they weren't able to get it done.

In both cases, neither team was able to accomplish as much as they could have because of things outside of their control (injuries).

That is why it is both hypocritical and stupid of you to use the Cavs injuries as an excuse for not accomplishing as much as they could have and then turn around and mock Heat fans for saying injuries are why they didn't accomplish as much they could have.

That's it. That's as simple as it gets. I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some Heat fans were happy about winning 14 playoff games in 2011 :lol:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

unbelievable.

Only a bandwagon fan would say this. My guess is the last time you watched Cleveland before last year was 2010 then right?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a bandwagon fan would say this. My guess is the last time you watched Cleveland before last year was 2010 then right?

Well, he was an OKC fan while Lebron was in Miami. Sooo...:whistle:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

obviously you must not of read a single word that I wrote- or either conveinently ignored it because its actually sensible

DOWN THE STRETCH- THEY HAD THE LEAD FOR THE 8 SEED!!! THEY were pathetically passed up by a gutted Indiana team- and a Boston team that DEALT its 2 best players (Green and Rondo) and had NEITHER of them down the stretch - when they PASSSED the Heat in the standings.

Wade, Dragic and Whiteside- Gods of the NBA if you would believe some- SUCKED. They sucked so bad they lost ground to the Pacers, Nets and Celtics during the last month of the season!!!!!!

If you have NO ONE OTHER THAN DWADE and a troupe of traveling clowns you should manage better than that!- DWADE missed 3 games the last 2 months of the season- TWO of them the Heat WON! lol. Dragic? missed TWO games the last two months of the season- of which they split. Whiteside DID miss 4 games- but the team WON 3 of them LOL!!!!!

SO AGAIN....typing SLOWLY....

when the Cavs had their injury problems- they exhibited mental toughness, guys stepped up big time, and they overachieved. When it got tough and the injuries mounted up- the Cavs played some really good ball.

The Heat? Shat themselves- and despite having most of their studs (besides Bosh) and a coach thats been their for y ears- they threw up all over themselves and FOLDED down the stretch. Got passed by a BOSTON team that Ainge practically tried to have tank- got passed by a Pacers team that had Paul George MISS AS MANY GAMES AS BOSH AND WADE COMBINED! Got passed by the fucking SUCKASS Nets.

Those are indisputable facts.

What is considered down the stretch for you? The Heat were basically tied with Boston entering April with Brooklyn already ahead of them.

Boston tried to tank how? By trading for Isaiah THomas?

Cavs exhibited mental toughness?LMAO no assclown it is called having Lebron James. Remind us of the Cavs record with Lebron James? Mental toughness my ass. There's a reason they had a shitty record when Lebron was out because Kyrie nor Love were good enough to carry the team

I freaking love the who cares if Miami lost their best 2 players for 68 games on an already mediocre roster. Remember folks this is the same character who was crying about injuries on a loaded Cavs roster last spring and also for the first 2 months of this season but when the Heat fans bring up injuries on a mediocre roster it is now "who cares". For the record Cavs wouldn't have won 50 games last year if James and Irving missed 68 games. Sorry to break with you but unless you have a loaded roster 3-10, missing your best 2 players does have a significant impact on your record. Just ask OKC fans. The only team IMO who can survive this without dropping off much is the Spurs. Every other team would struggle

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right? Dude can't stop crying about all those injuries. No guarantees of anything if they had been healthy. He's almost as bad as Doc and his incessant whining about Kendrick Perkins.

He cries about injuries but if you dare bring it about your team it is an issue