• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is Collusion

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collusion : secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose

Do we consider what LBJ, Wade and Bosh to be collusion?

What other forms are there?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO what those 3 did was the ultimate teamwork. They sacrificed less money and stats to play together to achieve the ultimate goal of sports, to win.

They realized their current situations were not going to align the stars for them and they took it upon themselves.

I can see where the owners would be angry because it takes the control from their hands and puts it in the players hands...if they are willing to sacrifice.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collusion to me is when a member of the front office speaks to a player on another team while under contract.

Collusion is not when friends who are players in the league hang out/talk with each other.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collusion: When people get together and decide not to be limited to what an owner wants and go out and forge their own legacy.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if NBA players talking about possibly playing is collusion, every NBA team has been guilty of this at some point.

players talking isnt against the rules, the commish has ruled on this. this thread is stupid. when heat haters say the heat colluded it honestly just shows how stupid and ignorant. i usually just let it stand on its own. kobe talked to dwight about playing in LA while he was with orlando. dwight and cp3 have been texting about playing together. this shit happens.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collusion : secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose

Do we consider what LBJ, Wade and Bosh to be collusion?

What other forms are there?

Lebron, Wade and Bosh planning to play together is not collusion. Neither is Wade going to Riley and saying "Hey, I think we can get Lebron and Chris Bosh to come to Miami".

It would only be collusion if it could be proven that Riley then went to Lebron and Bosh while they were still under contract with their previous teams and negotiated for them to come to Miami!!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly just wanted to know what was considered collusion and the other side of the coin. It is often thrown around in reference to the Heat's big 3 was wondering why.

Thanks guys!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly just wanted to know what was considered collusion and the other side of the coin. It is often thrown around in reference to the Heat's big 3 was wondering why.

Thanks guys!

Yeah, it's mainly thrown out there by posters who do not know what collusion really is, or who are just trying to get under the skin of Heat fans!!

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is an excuse for Lebron haters to explain their hatred. It is a mask for these people to cover their jealousy. That is collusion my friends.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see where the owners would be angry because it takes the control from their hands and puts it in the players hands...if they are willing to sacrifice.
Its pretty much this. The general consensus is that if players just went where they wanted to, the NBA would be a weaker league because there wouldn't be teams in the north or midwest.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Peds user (Cheap-shot artist DWhine Wade), a flopping headcase cry :baby: (LePunk James), and a gay dude (Crissy Bosh Spice) plan at the Olympics for the other two to tank their current teams chances and come to Miami and feel ENTITLED to multi NBA rings.

With a jump in the fan base from the likes of idiotas name Punchline(BKSBALLER)

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Peds user (Cheap-shot artist DWhine Wade), a flopping headcase cry :baby: (LePunk James), and a gay dude (Crissy Bosh Spice) plan at the Olympics for the other two to tank their current teams chances and come to Miami and feel ENTITLED to multi NBA rings.

SHUT UP MEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boo hoo. The Heat are champs and I can't sell my tacos. Sniffle sniffle:laugh3:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is an excuse for Lebron haters to explain their hatred. It is a mask for these people to cover their jealousy. That is collusion my friends.

Lebron earned the hate perfectly well without needing to resort to pathetic shit like accusing him of collusion.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collusion is when Tom Brady gets the ball on his own 18 yardline with 48 seconds left in the Super Bowl, Rams/Patriots tied and I am on the edge of my couch holding 8k of 10-1 parley tickets in my hand and all that has to happen is the game ends in a tie and goes to OT. I win....

1st down incomplete, 2nd down...3 yard gain...28 seconds to go. 3rd and 7 to go for a 1st down...FUCKING John Madden telling Brady to lie down and go to OT and GIVE ME the 8k!

3rd down...12-15 yard FUCKING OUT pass, guy get out-o-bounds. 1st down and he rips off another 15 yarder pass play...I"M CRAPPING MY JEANO"S now...Time stopped right there for me...I knew it was over...I don't know how long that FG try was..50 yards? In a FUCKING air-conditioned no wind dome...Adam Vinateri stuck a knife in my back..hit the fucker...no OT, no 8k.

The balls that Brady had on that drive and that FUCKING laydown prevent Ram D squashed my nuts.

Madden couldn't believe Brady chanced a late INT and went for the win instead, neither could I. FUCK

That was collusion to me...another "beatdown" on the lil' guy.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collusion is when Tom Brady gets the ball on his own 18 yardline with 48 seconds left in the Super Bowl, Rams/Patriots tied and I am on the edge of my couch holding 8k of 10-1 parley tickets in my hand and all that has to happen is the game ends in a tie and goes to OT. I win....

1st down incomplete, 2nd down...3 yard gain...28 seconds to go. 3rd and 7 to go for a 1st down...FUCKING John Madden telling Brady to lie down and go to OT and GIVE ME the 8k!

3rd down...12-15 yard FUCKING OUT pass, guy get out-o-bounds. 1st down and he rips off another 15 yarder pass play...I"M CRAPPING MY JEANO"S now...Time stopped right there for me...I knew it was over...I don't know how long that FG try was..50 yards? In a FUCKING air-conditioned no wind dome...Adam Vinateri stuck a knife in my back..hit the fucker...no OT, no 8k.

The balls that Brady had on that drive and that FUCKING laydown prevent Ram D squashed my nuts.

Madden couldn't believe Brady chanced a late INT and went for the win instead, neither could I. FUCK

That was collusion to me...another "beatdown" on the lil' guy.

That sucks bro. That game netted me close to 7 g's of stacked 20's. bought a bass boat the following week. BAM