• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What if TTUN converted the two point conversion?

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TTUN didn't so they can...

suck_it_img1.gif

nice Maize and Blue imagery for your viewing pleasure

better luck next year you Ann Arbor suck holes

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad question and I think it deserves a fair response.

There would have been around 32 or 31 seconds left on the clock and maybe a TO on the board to work with (can't remember for sure.) In that amount of time, I truly believe TOSU would have gotten off a makeable field goal attempt.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There would have been around 32 or 31 seconds left on the clock and maybe a TO on the board to work with (can't remember for sure.) In that amount of time, I truly believe TOSU would have gotten off a makeable field goal attempt.
In that position Auburn would have Nick Marshall swallow the football and fart a TD...because they've won games this year doing everything else.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that position Auburn would have Nick Marshall swallow the football and fart a TD...because they've won games this year doing everything else.

Lol, that's damn near the truth. I though the voodoo magic was on in 2010, but there must not be a live rooster within 200 miles of Auburn this year.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmmmm...that scenario, minus the down by 1 part sounds very familiar....Go for the Hail Mary instead of the field goal.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm...that scenario, minus the down by 1 part sounds very familiar....Go for the Hail Mary instead of the field goal.

I'm just glad this can be moved to life's file of what if. History....

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it depends on the return OSU got out of it. Remember, OSU was gashing us by running - not throwing. Miller was having a horrible time throwing so I don't think it would have been that easy. And I'm pretty sure Meyer burned your last T/O on our two point. 32 seconds just isn't a lot to do anything with if you don't have time outs, even with one it's not much.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cheese and rice......... why even think about this scenario?!?!?!?!?! the horror.........

you think about your parents having sex too?

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it depends on the return OSU got out of it. Remember, OSU was gashing us by running - not throwing. Miller was having a horrible time throwing so I don't think it would have been that easy. And I'm pretty sure Meyer burned your last T/O on our two point. 32 seconds just isn't a lot to do anything with if you don't have time outs, even with one it's not much.

Yeah, it depends on where our return ends up. Your kicker was doing a wonderful job pinning us back during the game. With 30 seconds left, Hyde is an after thought. I'm just glad you will be having those thoughts of "what if" for the next 10 years instead of me. Been there and done that in the 90's with you guys. Bad dreams are now over.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fellas this wasnt a question up for debate
This was just a reminder to all of those who wear Brady Hoke Fart Pants
that they didnt make it

Day 4 of 365 days of happiness

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would be interesting to see if it altered the outcome of the iron bowl... knowing that now both teams were playing to control their own destiny in the bcs title game. i'm sure the players would have learned during the first half of the outcome of the game. who knows if the auburn players' minds would have floated.

i'm glad that auburn plays before both florida state and ohio state this saturday for this reason.