• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What if maddog find out?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will this mission be a failure or do you not want him and the gang here?

miamiforlife81

It's All About The U!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think he needs to be recommended. Plus dare and others are mods :-)

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does this guy do that makes him so repulsive? Not sure if any of you were familiar w/ the troll bonafide on the disney CFB board, but if anyone is... Is he similar?? Just say the word and he will not be let on

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, because the beauty of it is, we have POWER here...the power to kick him out.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you become a mod?

miamiforlife81

It's All About The U!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
what does this guy do that makes him so repulsive? Not sure if any of you were familiar w/ the troll bonafide on the disney CFB board, but if anyone is... Is he similar?? Just say the word and he will not be let on

Oh god the Gators ginger from hell. He was annoying to put it nicely.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have you seen Lost? You know how they can't let the monster escape the island or the world will end... it's kinda like that.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say invite - you will get his IP address, verbally bash with some rough language, abuse him him some more, then ban the fucktard.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh god the Gators ginger from hell. He was annoying to put it nicely.

whats up man! glad to see you made it over, I made a couple trips over a while back to try and grab some of you guys but gave up... I figured that you guys would make it here eventually

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing about maddog is when he first started out, it wasn't pro-Crosby anti-OV all day everyday. He just morphed into this repulsive entity because bottom line he is an attention whore and he received plenty of attention on that 'other board'.

You'd think a guy would get tired of the same schtick after a while, but he just keeps on rolling like Old Man River.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say invite - you will get his IP address, verbally bash with some rough language, abuse him him some more, then ban the fucktard.

well... this is what we have done to this point before you guys got here, its worked so far. All of you seem like good posters though, I can tell that the trolls haven't got here yet.

miamiforlife81

It's All About The U!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
whats up man! glad to see you made it over, I made a couple trips over a while back to try and grab some of you guys but gave up... I figured that you guys would make it here eventually

Yeah that board just became the same shit day after day.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I frequent the CFB boards a lot because I'm a huge Oklahoma fan. And you could compare them but they are slightly different. First off, no one knows why bonafied is even still around because he stated on his Bama-Florida prediction that if Florida loses he'll leave the boards forever. Still comes around and everyone hates em. Yes, consider Maddog to be the Bonafied of the NHL boards.

EDIT: Also would like to mention I can't stand the CFB borads anymore. It's 90% Lib/Conservative hate and about 3% Choklahoma threads, and 2% Florida/OSU/Bama threads with the occasional Boise

Last edited by a moderator:

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

He turns any and every thread into a pro pens, anti Caps thread, and is constantly creating Pro Cosby, anti OVechkin threads.

I chuckled when I saw "what if maddog finds out", but got a sickening feeling when I saw there were a few that thought he should be invited.

he puts Crosby on a mantle, and constantly dogs OV as a loser day in day out. I'm not sure how many pro Pens IDs on the **** board are his, but he's got a lot of them.

Don't invite MD...you'll regret it, I don't care who the mods are.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I frequent the CFB boards a lot because I'm a huge Oklahoma fan. And you could compare them but they are slightly different. First off, no one knows why bonafied is even still around because he stated on his Bama-Florida prediction that if Florida loses he'll leave the boards forever. Still comes around and everyone hates em. Yes, consider Maddog to be the Bonafied of the NHL boards.

OK then, its decided... He will be banned the moment I see him. We started this board to get away from that bullshit.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He turns any and every thread into a pro pens, anti Caps thread, and is constantly creating Pro Cosby, anti OVechkin threads.

I chuckled when I saw "what if maddog finds out", but got a sickening feeling when I saw there were a few that thought he should be invited.

he puts Crosby on a mantle, and constantly dogs OV as a loser day in day out. I'm not sure how many pro Pens IDs on the **** board are his, but he's got a lot of them.

Don't invite MD...you'll regret it, I don't care who the mods are.

lol.. can't type that other board. gotta love it!