• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What if maddog find out?

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey flyersfan4706. I recommended you for invite. hope you enjoy it here

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey flyersfan4706. I recommended you for invite. hope you enjoy it here

Hi...friend. :)
At first I ahted this place though I am getting used to it. I will still be checking my **** Flyers board. Silly maddog....he might combust.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually one of the folks who didn't mind maddog's posts in and of themselves, because they were just goofy. Everyone knows he didn't believe a word he said, or at least I did. I mean, he told me directly that everything he posts is pulled out of thin air to get people upset. Then we had a legitimate hockey discussion. Essentially, he's not so bad a poster once you show him you're on to him. He's actually got some legitimate hockey knowledge and articulate pretty well when you get him at his best.

I also couldn't take offense to his insults. They were just too cheesy to get upset about.

So getting more to the point, it wasn't what he said, nor how he said it, but the frequency with which he said it that got on everyone's nerves. It's all well and good to say to ignore him, but it's hard to ignore six threads on the first page and his absurd comments in 12 others.

But even so, it wasn't maddog who drove me away from the boards. Personally, it's guys like acer, pgh, trueniners, and others of that mold that get me, and that I think ruined the board.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does this guy do that makes him so repulsive? Not sure if any of you were familiar w/ the troll bonafide on the disney CFB board, but if anyone is... Is he similar?? Just say the word and he will not be let on

I am familiar with both and maddog is exponentially worse, trust me....

I dont mind people making threads, but hijacking others is fucking annoying.

Think more of a combination of stevie and tebow obama but within threads, not just making their own....

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does this guy do that makes him so repulsive? Not sure if any of you were familiar w/ the troll bonafide on the disney CFB board, but if anyone is... Is he similar?? Just say the word and he will not be let on

Simply put....the guy is the biggest egomaniac to ever touch earth.

Not that, that in itself is a bad thing...it's just that he seriously believes with every fiber of his being that he is indeed, always right.

...and no matter how bad it gets or how long he shoves his foot down his own throat....he still persists like a moaning whore who doesn't know when to stop getting fucked.

How's that? lol

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give maddog 2 weeks before he combusts w/out anyone...I think he will find this place before hand.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go choke on your boyfriend Shitsburgh.

exsqeezeme? As far as I'm concerned, I only know 1 Pens fan on here. And he is suspect at best considering that he is a Miami fan...

miamiforlife81

It's All About The U!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think he was referring to me SFNL, just a friendly Philly-Pens insult from Tox.

No love for The Canes? lol

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
To put it bluntly.

maddog is a piece of shit...LOL

Others have touched on his tactics. Pretty much the only thing he talks about is Crosby and he'll hijack other threads to talk about Crosby.

That's just the jest of it too..

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exsqeezeme? As far as I'm concerned, I only know 1 Pens fan on here. And he is suspect at best considering that he is a Miami fan...

"typical Philthy fan" gets responded with " go choke on your boyfriend Shitburgh"

Eye for an eye....tooth for a tooth....that's how the game is played my friend.

Agreed? :cool:

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"typical Philthy fan" gets responded with " go choke on your boyfriend Shitburgh"

Eye for an eye....tooth for a tooth....that's how the game is played my friend.

Agreed? :cool:

I think we're going to see a hate-fuck in this thread. Low-seed gets to be the bottom, right? :p

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stop laughing in this thread. This shit would never be allowed in the kiddie pool. classic stuff!