• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What if Coach Staaffe instead of Mullen?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your a bona fide asshole dad wish you would die

THAT is the biggest mark of a fucking loser ever, Jim. You are a TRUE quality guy.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your a bona fide asshole dad wish you would die

maybe you could go sit outside and freeze to death

:wtf2::omg::lol:

Death is forever, however in the context here it is funny I don't care who you are.

Jim when you let him get under your skin that much he wins, Does anyone on here really pay attention to the venom he spits? He doesn't believe half of what he types in my opinion. There is no way one individual could really believe that much stupid shit and live. If they were really that stupid I would think they would have been killed by someone by now or taken their own life by some stupid action of theirs.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said Mike!

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2::omg::lol:

Death is forever, however in the context here it is funny I don't care who you are.

Jim when you let him get under your skin that much he wins, Does anyone on here really pay attention to the venom he spits? He doesn't believe half of what he types in my opinion. There is no way one individual could really believe that much stupid shit and live.

Wanna bet?!?!?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you guys should know that JIMKOON is suing this website.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...cial-who-suing-SportsHoopla-today-thread.html

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW!! I don't think suing a private website over free speech amounts to much.....

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you guys should know that JIMKOON is suing this website.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...cial-who-suing-SportsHoopla-today-thread.html

Sweet!

I was wondering what happened to the old man.

I guess he has enough fire in him to get the suit in before he dies. He kept referring to his last days... in his last days on this site.

Love the drama!

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Them guys don't understand Dad brings some of it on himself.

I don't remember Jim threatening Dad Just telling him how to die.....

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Them guys don't understand Dad brings some of it on himself.

I don't remember Jim threatening Dad Just telling him how to die.....

yea, I say lift the ban and let the old dudes have at it, I KNOW Dad can take it, in fact if memory serves he set Jim strait a few times.

Unless Dad has a problem with it or feels threatened then....I guess, see ya Jim

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dad must have reported him enough, and the escalation of things he is permanent ban now. Over on the main board the post has a picture of Jim and his wife, and he is not as old as he portrayed. I bet his wife was quite the looker in her day.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess this is better than the alternative, I thought he passed.

Why report anyone for post on a sports site? Grow a pair and ignore the crap you don't like.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the second WVU poster DAD has had banned from this site. A lot of power in getting one banned I suppose.

Just look at the activity he generates on our boards by posting his troll-like bullshit.

Power… baby…

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone relates any power derived from these boards as real power they need to be admitted! Lol

"With great power comes great responsibility"

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post my thoughts about WVU football on these boards, isn't that the purpose of the board? I do not agree with much of what Luck has done since he was hired as AD, and I make no secret of that. I watched as our fans railed on a nine win a year coach, reveled in his firing, THEN make excuses for a coach who has run the team into the ground. If you like what I have to say, great, if you do not, great, let's argue. BUT personal attacks, name calling, belittling, and psychotic behavior are NOT welcome.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post my thoughts about WVU football on these boards, isn't that the purpose of the board? I do not agree with much of what Luck has done since he was hired as AD, and I make no secret of that. I watched as our fans railed on a nine win a year coach, reveled in his firing, THEN make excuses for a coach who has run the team into the ground. If you like what I have to say, great, if you do not, great, let's argue. BUT personal attacks, name calling, belittling, and psychotic behavior are NOT welcome.

:lame:

Sounds like someone with a small penis. Like the two boys standing out back and saying my dick is bigger then yours, and neither have 3 inches. God I pray that I never get so thin skinned that I get my ass hurt by what someone on a free internet chat board says about me when they don't even know me. That is what is wrong with people today, heaven forbid someone says something that might irk them. I for one don'y give a flying fuck what anyone on here says about me.