• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What happens to the Bills vs. Bengals game?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll give ya credit. You’re consistent. You’ve adopted a retarded point of view but you’re clinging to it with a death grip.
Right because the 8 minutes that were played was exhibition, everyone knew it was exhibition, and everyone acted like it was exhibition. The guy almost died in a meaningless non-game.

Let's go back in time and undo things. Keep the guy lying in the hospital, but undo everything else. Lol re-do!!

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt from the beginning this was the option they would pick and still feel that way. It's by a mile the least disruptive option and only really has the potential for any negative impact on the two teams involved in the game. It will be no game played, not a tie. Why would you change the entire schedule when you don't have to? This decision should have taken the league 30 minutes to come to.

Totally agree

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right because the 8 minutes that were played was exhibition, everyone knew it was exhibition, and everyone acted like it was exhibition. The guy almost died in a meaningless non-game.

Let's go back in time and undo things. Keep the guy lying in the hospital, but undo everything else. Lol re-do!!
Yep. Corky Thatcher level retarded. You think the Bills settle for a field goal if they know they’re only playing a 10 minute game, genius?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Corky Thatcher level retarded. You think the Bills settle for a field goal if they know they’re only playing a 10 minute game, genius?
What a shame the Bills couldn't score as many points as the Bengals in an equal situation. Bengals didn't know they needed a TD either, but they still got it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens every time Goodell needs to make a decision. He doesn't. Whether it's a suspension for substance abuse involving just one guy, some guy(s) acting like big schoolboys, or something like this that affects multiple teams, Goodell ALWAYS waits before making a decision.

As fans, we deserve a better Commissioner.
All correct.
Goodell waits to see which way the wind is blowing and gets buy-in from the owners.
We deserve a better commish but the owners are getting exactly what they need - E.G. the Flores lawsuit......

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't respond in kind so you respond like a retard. You can't refute that it was even so you don't even try. What a coward.
Are you serious? It’s already been refuted based on common sense. Why would a useless and stupid opinion need to be refuted? It’s dumb on its face. 1/6 of a football game was played. 1/6. And neither team had any idea as they game planned and called the game that the game would end before the first quarter did. All of these things are self evident to anyone who isn’t galactically stupid. Your reputation proceeds you. You show your ass repeatedly with stupid nonsense about the vaxx and other nonsense. You’re a ditch digger. All society will ever ask of you is to pick things up and put things down. Don’t attempt to think or share your “logic”. It just confirms for everyone else that you are indeed one dumb fuck.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt from the beginning this was the option they would pick and still feel that way. It's by a mile the least disruptive option and only really has the potential for any negative impact on the two teams involved in the game. It will be no game played, not a tie. Why would you change the entire schedule when you don't have to? This decision should have taken the league 30 minutes to come to.

Even though this is the least harmful option, I still don't like it. Both. Teams. Beat. The. Chiefs. But now they're getting #1 seed.

Pretty sure both teams are gonna beat them again regardless of where they play, but this is fucking nauseating.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? It’s already been refuted based on common sense. Why would a useless and stupid opinion need to be refuted? It’s dumb on its face. 1/6 of a football game was played. 1/6. And neither team had any idea as they game planned and called the game that the game would end before the first quarter did. All of these things are self evident to anyone who isn’t galactically stupid. Your reputation proceeds you. You show your ass repeatedly with stupid nonsense about the vaxx and other nonsense. You’re a ditch digger. All society will ever ask of you is to pick things up and put things down. Don’t attempt to think or share your “logic”. It just confirms for everyone else that you are indeed one dumb fuck.
Yup, 1/6 of a real game. Go ahead and fake the rest of it. Undo the real things that actually happened and add your fakeness to it. You're too cowardly to do anything besides run your mouth.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget you are talking to the idiot that constantly defended the moron known as Antonio Brown as well. You already know going in he is an absolute fucking idiot.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens to people who bet money on this? You can definitely place money on who gets HFA, who is the #1 seed, let alone winning the SBOWL? I mean I hate to be that guy but there's plenty of people that could give a flying fuck about Hamlin and just want their money.... do you refund all the bets? I'm legit curious how this works.... Or when you bet do you sign or agree to something that absolves this?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens to people who bet money on this? You can definitely place money on who gets HFA, who is the #1 seed, let alone winning the SBOWL? I mean I hate to be that guy but there's plenty of people that could give a flying fuck about Hamlin and just want their money.... do you refund all the bets? I'm legit curious how this works.... Or when you bet do you sign or agree to something that absolves this?
Bettors simply get their money back for this game, the season bets stand period
It's called gambling for a reason

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bettors simply get their money back for this game, the season bets stand period
It's called gambling for a reason

Makes sense... I was legit curious to know how it works, I rarely bet money on sports games.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, 1/6 of a real game. Go ahead and fake the rest of it. Undo the real things that actually happened and add your fakeness to it. You're too cowardly to do anything besides run your mouth.
Too cowardly? Bwahahaha! What do you want me to do?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loudmouthed Stephen A had a decent suggestion to my eye.

Nix the off week before Super Bowl.

Let Buf-Cin play next weekend, Week 19.

No playoff team is going to say no to an extra weeks rest while they settle things.

The off week before the SB is a waste of time anyway.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loudmouthed Stephen A had a decent suggestion to my eye.

Nix the off week before Super Bowl.

Let Buf-Cin play next weekend, Week 19.

No playoff team is going to say no to an extra weeks rest while they settle things.

The off week before the SB is a waste of time anyway.
This seems to be the best plan.

Only problem, the eagles & Chiefs will have two weeks inactive. Built in excuse for fans.

Still can't wait.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the Bengals settle for a fg if they can't punch that td in? Of course they do, but they didn't have to because they got a TD. They had no idea either.