• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What does Dalton mean?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could they tank for Ickey? But good thing they had a high pick to be able to pick him up early in the second round. --the point.

Yeah because his 1500 career yards really turned that franchise around.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puttsburgh has a notoriously crappy field as well. Doesn’t seem to hurt them from being good offensively and having a modern passing game.

Yes the field sucks. No....it doesn’t prevent the team from obtaining a legit QB. So just stop.
No field in the nfl even comes close to how shitty the bears field is.

And yes, it plays into it.

I’m done arguing about this with you. You’re a joke who can’t help but take @BsGenius’s bait. You’ll just have to go back to arguing with your estranged lover and ruining the bears board in the process.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because his 1500 career yards really turned that franchise around.

Short sighted as usual. Ickey was a pro bowler his rookie year and broke multiple franchise records and was one of the main reasons for their success. The following year he tore his ACL which pretty much ended his career in the NFL. I guess Cincy should have known he would have been injured the following year .... (rolls eyes)

The ninja finds another victim.

I should change my handle to the NinjaGenius. or GeniusNinja? Which do you like better?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No field in the nfl even comes close to how shitty the bears field is.

And yes, it plays into it.

I’m done arguing about this with you. You’re a joke who can’t help but take @BsGenius’s bait. You’ll just have to go back to arguing with your estranged lover and ruining the bears board in the process.

And you’re an idiot that wants his opinions to be fact. Sorry....theyre not.

Some polls like this place Solider Field #1....some #2...some further down.

It’s simply opinion to say the Bears field is definitely the worst.

It’s completely stupid to say it’s why they can’t find a QB. Head in ass stupid.

Last edited:

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you explain to me again how teams never tank and never will tank?

lmao i mean look at this:

"I mean...I know you're a troll and all...but you do realize that no NFL team is EVER going to tank, right? So you can get it right in that thick, foam cheese-protected skull of yours: NO NFL TEAM IS GOING TO TANK. It's not happening. There are thousands of people collaborating together over YEARS to make an NFL team operate. There is zero f*cking chance that they all go "Let's just throw in the towel" when everything they've prepared for is coming to a head with the actual games they've spent all that time and effort preparing for."

It's like puking, taking a pic of it, then posting it. lmao.

I'm a ninja. I just cut off retard's heads swiftly.

I'm not diving down a rabbit hole with you. You got the little gotcha bullsh*t with a one game deal that basically destroyed that franchise's perception, got a coach fired and MOST ASSUREDLY was not acted upon with 100% participation involved. You will conveniently ignore the point that was made in that post with this little gotcha, because that's what trolls do...but I know you know that you are redirecting....and that's enough for me.

Carry on cheesehead. You will never sleep...like that girl in The Ring. Do your do.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short sighted as usual. Ickey was a pro bowler his rookie year and broke multiple franchise records and was one of the main reasons for their success. The following year he tore his ACL which pretty much ended his career in the NFL. I guess Cincy should have known he would have been injured the following year .... (rolls eyes)

The ninja finds another victim.

I should change my handle to the NinjaGenius. or GeniusNinja? Which do you like better?

FatNinjaGeniusCuckBoy

Too stupid to know why you’re wrong...spinning in circles and can’t even remember your original point.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FatNinjaGeniusCuckBoy

Too stupid to know why you’re wrong...spinning in circles and can’t even remember your original point.

#pivot

Einstein_Did_not_Quit_Smoking.jpg

My job is complete. 3 idiots down.

End of thread.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can’t wait for the Bears to be like the 08 Dolphins.

That’s the blueprint we need.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can’t wait for the Bears to be like the 08 Dolphins.

That’s the blueprint we need.

Finished 11-5 after 1-15 season to win the division. We have to walk before we can run. Instead we are in a fetal position with no signs of hope.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finished 11-5 after 1-15 season to win the division. We have to walk before we can run. Instead we are in a fetal position with no signs of hope.

Who’s we? Speak for yourself. I’m drinking Margaritas on the golf course.

And what did the Dolphins do after that 11-5 season? If your “logic” of getting high draft picks to improve is true then surely the Dolphins went on to have prolonged success, yes?

Oh wait....

7-9, 7-9, 6-10, 7-9, 8-8, 8-8, 6-10, oh shit....10-6. Guess all those picks paid off.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, let's get an over/under wage going here.

The number of times BS Genius says thruout the season, "Glad we didn't tank (rolls eyes)"

I'm thinking 41.5 seems like a good over/under number.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who’s we? Speak for yourself. I’m drinking Margaritas on the golf course.

And what did the Dolphins do after that 11-5 season? If your “logic” of getting high draft picks to improve is true then surely the Dolphins went on to have prolonged success, yes?

Oh wait....

7-9, 7-9, 6-10, 7-9, 8-8, 8-8, 6-10, oh shit....10-6. Guess all those picks paid off.

I'm no expert on the 2009 dolphins but losing their starting QB to IR i'm sure played role (rolls eyes).

As far as 2010, who knows. Maybe they drafted badly. Maybe other teams that didn't finish on top with higher picks made better selections, maybe there were more injuries, maybe their FA signings work out. Sorry, not an expert on the 2010 dolphins.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no expert on the 2009 dolphins but losing their starting QB to IR i'm sure played role (rolls eyes).

As far as 2010, who knows. Maybe they drafted badly. Maybe other teams that didn't finish on top with higher picks made better selections, maybe there were more injuries, maybe their FA signings work out. Sorry, not an expert on the 2010 dolphins.

So it’s almost like losing to get higher picks isn’t a good strategy at all. Weird.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have our answer on what Dalton means.

We're going nowhere (no surprise) and he's in it to bridge us while collecting a nice paycheck.

Honestly, a no lose deal for him. Yeah, he'll draw ire for Bears fans...but literally there is now zero expectation from the fanbase and media for this team to win in 2021. Dude gets paid and gets laid and flutters off into Ginger heaven in the wake of our dead team's corpse.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it’s almost like losing to get higher picks isn’t a good strategy at all. Weird.

You can have the best team in the world but injuries are the big equalizer. Come on, you should know better.