• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What does Dalton mean?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can have the best team in the world but injuries are the big equalizer. Come on, you should know better.

Dip dodge duck dive dodge

All those Dolphins losses over the past decade plus was all injuries?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dip dodge duck dive dodge

All those Dolphins losses over the past decade plus was all injuries?

How is that a dodge? Their starting QB was on IR. Take Mahomes and put him on IR see how the Chiefs do. You have nothing. You're firing blanks. Who knows what happened 3 years after. Heck lets go down 20 years after. Just because you had one year of a high pick doesn't mean you'll have a good team for next 100 years. You'll still never admit you were wrong when it's obvious now.

Your IQ has been exposed. You, Jiddy and LSD are on the same level. You guys should all make out.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your IQ has been exposed. You, Jiddy and LSD are on the same level. You guys should all make out.

Its funny how anyone that disagrees with you has a low IQ.

It’s odd how that just works in your favor like that. Very intriguing. Such an anomaly.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny how anyone that disagrees with you has a low IQ.

It’s odd how that just works in your favor like that. Very intriguing. Such an anomaly.

Not true. You, Jiddy and LSD have by far the lowest IQ. There's others i argued with here but I can tell they don't have low IQs. So what else is new, you are wrong yet again.

* top 6 pick is just as good as the 20th pick because you never know what could happen in the draft
* teams with high picks never win
* teams with high picks never win Superbowls!
* Doug Williams
* 1 is many
* Bengals were terrible after that one year
* 2012 Colts
* Ickey Woods sucked
* Ok Ickey didn't suck that one year but his career wasn't good
* Ok Ickey didn't suck that one year and he did get injured which shortened his career but but i want to be right
* Teams don't tank on purpose ever
* Dolphins were terrible after that one year
* Dolphins were terrible 2 years after that one year
* Having high draft picks don't work because look at dolphins 10 years after they had a high pick. See it doesn't work!

What else you got?

Sorry that I am smarter and way more successful than you are. Your life is just about ending and mine's just starting. It sucks I know, you wasted your life and you are a failure. Sorry man.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true. You, Jiddy and LSD have by far the lowest IQ. There's others i argued with here but I can tell they don't have low IQs. So what else is new, you are wrong yet again.

* top 6 pick is just as good as the 20th pick because you never know what could happen in the draft
* Doug Williams
* 1 is many
* 2012 Colts
* Ickey Woods sucked
* Ok Ickey didn't suck that one year and he did get injured which shortened his career but but i want to be right
* Having high draft picks don't work because look at dolphins 10 years after they had a high pick. See it doesn't work!

What else you got?

Sorry that I am smarter and way more successful than you are. Your life is just about ending and mine's just starting. It sucks I know, you wasted your life and you are a failure. Sorry man.
Says the guy who wanted the Bears to throw the season after 12 games and 5 wins. Everyone, meet Capt Mensa.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton means we struck out on Stafford, Wentz (I don’t buy the reports that we weren’t in on him), Carr, Watson, and Wilson. It doesn’t matter. No QB is going to make this offense good without a lot of help.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

* Doug Williams
* 1 is many
* 2012 Colts
* Ickey Woods sucked

What else you got?

lol....big mad

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

* Doug Williams
* 1 is many
* 2012 Colts
* Ickey Woods sucked

What else you got?

Good Lord.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, uh yeah, like I haven't done it a dozen times already. Why don't you go hang with Mrs. Chaney. Something tells me you two would hit it off big time.

You haven't made a single compelling argument. Every one of your points has been disproven.