• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What does Dalton mean?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and you still haven't addressed those questions I posed a few weeks back. Still waiting.

I did address those questions. But if you think i didn't, fine. I just don't care.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said this. Strike 1

Never said any team openly tanked. Strike 2

I never said any of this either. Strike 3.

I mean...I know you're a troll and all...but you do realize that no NFL team is EVER going to tank, right? So you can get it right in that thick, foam cheese-protected skull of yours: NO NFL TEAM IS GOING TO TANK. It's not happening. There are thousands of people collaborating together over YEARS to make an NFL team operate. There is zero f*cking chance that they all go "Let's just throw in the towel" when everything they've prepared for is coming to a head with the actual games they've spent all that time and effort preparing for.

But ok cheesehead....F*cking fine. Let's just give you the benefit of the doubt that an entire NFL organization said "Yep, f*ck it...Let's blow this enchilada up and make it look like we didn't" in a collaborative Management/ownership/coaching/player effort to tank. That infinitesimally small chance? Fine...I'll throw you a bone here despite my better judgment and say "Ok, fine....It's possible that a team would consider and act upon a full on tank job." We'll operate under that ridiculous premise for a moment. Just a moment. Under THAT premise, there is literally ZERO CHANCE that it would happen while a team is alive for a playoff berth.

So patting yourself on the back for making some kind of argument that it would be better and we should have tanked etc etc is f*cking dumb as all hell.

Yeah, if I could shoot peace farts all over the world and in doing so end all war and hunger for the rest of time-for only the low cost of smelling my stank ass for a few minutes? Sure, sounds f*cking great. But guess what? It isn't going to happen...nor is it EVER going to happen...so who gives a f*ck if it would work? It's not going to ever happen.

Work in reality first then work back to the f*cking logic you proclaim to excel at. Goddamn.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did address those questions. But if you think i didn't, fine. I just don't care.
No impasse on my end. You keep avoiding the obvious. And of course you don't care because you've
1616097601168.png

Ooops, I keep forgetting, I don't know what that means.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what happened? The idiot was fired.

We weren't arguing over what happened. I was refuting his claim it NEVER happens. I even quoted just that portion so you'd understand and you still don't.

You just lack the IQ...I mean it's that simple

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We weren't arguing over what happened. I was refuting his claim it NEVER happens. I even quoted just that portion so you'd understand and you still don't.

You just lack the IQ...I mean it's that simple
B-b-b-b-but that goes to one of the questions I posed to you which of course you oh-so-adroitly sidestepped. See how this works Mensa?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B-b-b-b-but that goes to one of the questions I posed to you which of course you oh-so-adroitly sidestepped. See how this works Mensa?

lol. you and jiddy should mate and have retard babies.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is f*cking hopeless. LOL.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, why if I didn't know any better, I'd done swored you just pivoted.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is f*cking hopeless. LOL.

Jiddy: teams don't tank
Genius: provides link of tank job
Jiddy: he's hopeless

lmao. I eat retards for lunch.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jiddy: teams don't tank
Genius: provides link of tank job
Jiddy: he's hopeless

lmao. I eat retards for lunch.

Oh yeah...You're killing it.

You're #1 in line to be Aaron Rodgers' wife's boyfriend.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah...You're killing it.

You're #1 in line to be Aaron Rodgers' wife's boyfriend.

Could you explain to me again how teams never tank and never will tank?

lmao i mean look at this:

"I mean...I know you're a troll and all...but you do realize that no NFL team is EVER going to tank, right? So you can get it right in that thick, foam cheese-protected skull of yours: NO NFL TEAM IS GOING TO TANK. It's not happening. There are thousands of people collaborating together over YEARS to make an NFL team operate. There is zero f*cking chance that they all go "Let's just throw in the towel" when everything they've prepared for is coming to a head with the actual games they've spent all that time and effort preparing for."

It's like puking, taking a pic of it, then posting it. lmao.

I'm a ninja. I just cut off retard's heads swiftly.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a ninja. I just cut off retard's heads swiftly.
Wait, I thought you just said you eat retards for lunch. Do you only eat the body then? Do you save the head for soup stock? Inquiring minds want to know.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton is a christian boy name and it is an English originated name with multiple meanings. Dalton name meaning is valley and the associated lucky number is 3

Dalton is all about being smart and trendy with equal parts cool and nerdy. Dalton, which comes from “dael” or “valley,” and “tun,” or “settlement,” may have peaked in the 1990s, but that's okay.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, having a shitty field messes up timing between receivers and QBs throughout the year. Having a shitty field creates more variables on the receivers route that slows them down. It makes where to place passes unpredictable. Then when they go to a quality field, the receivers are quicker and the QB has trouble throwing in front of the receivers. It’s a bigger issue than anyone makes it out to be.

Puttsburgh has a notoriously crappy field as well. Doesn’t seem to hurt them from being good offensively and having a modern passing game.

Yes the field sucks. No....it doesn’t prevent the team from obtaining a legit QB. So just stop.