• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you tell your team before tonight's game?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team most likely has a mental block regarding Seattle, especially Kap. Just for fun, please pretend you are a team captain or heck, Jim Tomsula. In three sentences or less, what do you tell a particular player or group of players or the whole team? Say anything you want. It doesn't matter if it isn't true. Your only goal is to pump up your player and/or team.

You can make this funny, too, by pretending you are Jed York. I wonder if York ever addresses the team nowadays or if he is too embarrassed to do so.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomsula to Boldin and Hyde at the start of the 4th quarter: Ok guys, you can play now. They (Seattle) should be having a meltdown right about now.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gabbert to Kap: Don't let me get into this game. Michael Bennett and Bruce Irvin are scary.

York to the team: We suck, and it's my fault, but win for me tonight to lessen the chance that Seattle will be raising a Lombardi on our own field this coming February.

Vernon Davis to Kap: Don't you dare throw it to me if Kam is anywhere near me.

Chryst to Kap: Throw to the guys in red, not the guys in navy blue and green, or whatever you call their colors. Richard Sherman is not a WR on our roster no matter what he tells you.

Hyde to his offensive line: Just open some holes for me and watch me plow over another NFL linebacker!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
York to Tomsula: Pete Carroll said that you live in a van down by the river.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Whole Niner Organization to Patton: If you score a touchdown, go ahead and Levi's Leap, but please don't dance.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bowman to Lynch - Skittle my azz!

Chryst to Kaep - Just throw it where i call it, don't read.

Tomsula to the O-line - One Haagen Das for each pancake block.

York to team - Win and nude dancers in the locker room.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tell them, "alright boys......if we win tonight, all of you are getting free pussy. The hottest pussy we can find in Vegas, it's on us."

Then after they win (obviously), you tell them you lied. They won't care as much about the lie because they beat a really good team.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You tell them, "alright boys......if we win tonight, all of you are getting free pussy. The hottest pussy we can find in Vegas, it's on us."

Then after they win (obviously), you tell them you lied. They won't care as much about the lie because they beat a really good team.

there went the pussy