• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do the RAIDERS need

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's draft day!! Who will the RAIDERS pick?? Good chance we go pure BPA..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Mark puts up 500M for that new Stadium in Vegas, if it all works out!!
Time is running out Oakland!!

In other news?? Im excited to see who we draft!! Draft a BEAST Reggie!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good play in Karl Joseph. Bit of a reach by most because of coming off serious injury and being undersized but it was a need and the kid looks like a good player

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good play in Karl Joseph. Bit of a reach by most because of coming off serious injury and being undersized but it was a need and the kid looks like a good player
Yeah I'm excited to see him play!! All Pro Skills.. And this is just the beginning of the draft!! So I see you guys traded for Lynch, Hmmm

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm excited to see him play!! All Pro Skills.. And this is just the beginning of the draft!! So I see you guys traded for Lynch, Hmmm
He was my guy! Very pumped to watch what Lynch can do. Lots of teams tried to trade up for him.

Yeah you will like Karl Joseph. His injury had most thinking late 1st or early 2nd but before his injury he was easily a top-15 pick. So just depends how he recovers but if he does very good value.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joseph is a thumper the kid can hit and he's a ball hawk with great instincts. Looking forward to seeing what they do tomorrow. There's a ton of elite talent still on the board
Hey clarksDevils.. Yeah Joseph has great skills, some say he's better than Ramsey, we shall see on that one.. Great first pick.. And like you said the draft is still loaded with talent.. :) And the RAIDERS are going to load up..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was my guy! Very pumped to watch what Lynch can do. Lots of teams tried to trade up for him.

Yeah you will like Karl Joseph. His injury had most thinking late 1st or early 2nd but before his injury he was easily a top-15 pick. So just depends how he recovers but if he does very good value.
So when is Lynch going to play?? Will he start this year?? And BTW?? Welcome Lynch to the division with the best passer rushers in the league!! We might have to throw Bosa in there as well..

Word on Joseph is, he will be ready for TC.. Sweet!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when is Lynch going to play?? Will he start this year?? And BTW?? Welcome Lynch to the division with the best passer rushers in the league!! We might have to throw Bosa in there as well..

Word on Joseph is, he will be ready for TC.. Sweet!!

I'm not sure when he will start. He is a very athletic guy so usually those type of players can start sooner as they can always use their legs when a play breaks down so they at least have some options. I know I have never seen Elway more happy during the draft than when Paxton Lynch was announced so my guess is he will be starting sooner than many people think. Most analyst think he will sit the entire year. I'm guessing he starts half the games for us this next year.

And you are right all of our AFC West QB's get the great joy of seeing probably the best pass rushers in the entire league week in and week out.

And glad Joseph health wise is looking good to be ready for Training Camp. He is an incredible athlete and a guy that makes teams pay for throwing in his direction with either a big hit or interception. Very good player to follow in the footsteps of Charles Woodson. So far really like what the AFC West has done so far. Seems like they all got who they really wanted except the Chiefs. Rumor is they are ticked because they were planning on taking Lynch the very next pick and when the Broncos took him they just figured it was better to trade back. If that is the case then double bonus with the Lynch pick of getting our guy and ticking off a rival.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey clarksDevils.. Yeah Joseph has great skills, some say he's better than Ramsey, we shall see on that one.. Great first pick.. And like you said the draft is still loaded with talent.. :) And the RAIDERS are going to load up..
There's still A ton of top tier defensive players on the board that would go great with Mack. Myles Jack is a beast injury or not. Ragaland, Dodd..... I know a lot of raiders fans like Murray but I can't say I would pass on Henry if he's available. Henry may be the best back I've seen in quite a while and he only gets better as games progress

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure when he will start. He is a very athletic guy so usually those type of players can start sooner as they can always use their legs when a play breaks down so they at least have some options. I know I have never seen Elway more happy during the draft than when Paxton Lynch was announced so my guess is he will be starting sooner than many people think. Most analyst think he will sit the entire year. I'm guessing he starts half the games for us this next year.

And you are right all of our AFC West QB's get the great joy of seeing probably the best pass rushers in the entire league week in and week out.

And glad Joseph health wise is looking good to be ready for Training Camp. He is an incredible athlete and a guy that makes teams pay for throwing in his direction with either a big hit or interception. Very good player to follow in the footsteps of Charles Woodson. So far really like what the AFC West has done so far. Seems like they all got who they really wanted except the Chiefs. Rumor is they are ticked because they were planning on taking Lynch the very next pick and when the Broncos took him they just figured it was better to trade back. If that is the case then double bonus with the Lynch pick of getting our guy and ticking off a rival.
Yeah Lynch looks pretty good i have to admit!! When we drafted Carr, everybody said he would sit the year and learn, but the RAIDERS said Nah!! We are better for it now.. Im happy he started his rookie year.. Another young puppy QB enters the AFCW!!

Yeah i bet KC was pissed with you guys traded up for Lynch.. Snagged him right from them!!

And im really happy with our pick as well.. Joseph is the perfect player to replace the great CWood..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who you hoping for today Idaho?
So MANY good players in the second that will even fall into the 3rd and so forth.. I would like to see us draft Derrick Henry, or Sterling Shepard.. But im good with whoever we draft..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's still A ton of top tier defensive players on the board that would go great with Mack. Myles Jack is a beast injury or not. Ragaland, Dodd..... I know a lot of raiders fans like Murray but I can't say I would pass on Henry if he's available. Henry may be the best back I've seen in quite a while and he only gets better as games progress
Im a big fan of Henry's game.. With this OL we have now, Henry could be in the running for OROY!! But the D talent is pretty deep as well.. Dodd, Billings, Jack, Bullard, ETC.. Im excited DevilMan..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So MANY good players in the second that will even fall into the 3rd and so forth.. I would like to see us draft Derrick Henry, or Sterling Shepard.. But im good with whoever we draft..

2 Good choices. Shepard especially is a guy that us Bronco fans would love. He is a nice slot option plus adds to special teams with his returning skills.

Henry I'm not quite as high on as he needs a good/great OL to really see his skills show up because he does take a few steps to get up to speed but hey you guys have a great OL so that pick would make sense to you guys. I just don't want him in Denver as our OL is such a huge question mark right now.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a big fan of Henry's game.. With this OL we have now, Henry could be in the running for OROY!! But the D talent is pretty deep as well.. Dodd, Billings, Jack, Bullard, ETC.. Im excited DevilMan..
I am too I would love to see them snag Henry. He's a home run back that has speed and power. He thrives on a heavy workload and only gets better as games progress. There's a ton of elite talent left on the defensive side and a lot of high quality offensive linemen left. I'm a big fan of going against the grain with the draft trends. The raiders have fairly early picks in rds 3 and 4 and two picks in round 5. They've got an opportunity of a very solid draft I'm excited

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 Good choices. Shepard especially is a guy that us Bronco fans would love. He is a nice slot option plus adds to special teams with his returning skills.

Henry I'm not quite as high on as he needs a good/great OL to really see his skills show up because he does take a few steps to get up to speed but hey you guys have a great OL so that pick would make sense to you guys. I just don't want him in Denver as our OL is such a huge question mark right now.
Well Henry fits in a power scheme, what we run.. You guys are ZBS i think.. We both use different kind of RBs.. And i agree on Shepard.. Great slot guys, that can PR and KR..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am too I would love to see them snag Henry. He's a home run back that has speed and power. He thrives on a heavy workload and only gets better as games progress. There's a ton of elite talent left on the defensive side and a lot of high quality offensive linemen left. I'm a big fan of going against the grain with the draft trends. The raiders have fairly early picks in rds 3 and 4 and two picks in round 5. They've got an opportunity of a very solid draft I'm excited
For sure on Henry.. He fits into our scheme.. And i think the same way, im always against the grain so it seems..
The good thing about this draft it's real deep on the D side of the ball, a good GM could pluck talent deep in the late rounds.. We are on the clock.. And im convinced we will get the best round 2 player, be it on the O or D side of the ball.. :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Henry fits in a power scheme, what we run.. You guys are ZBS i think.. We both use different kind of RBs.. And i agree on Shepard.. Great slot guys, that can PR and KR..

Right which is why I said he is a great fit for you guys. If you draft him I see him easily being a thousand yard rusher this next season. If we draft him not quite as optimistic that happens. I do worry though with him that he is an Alabama RB. For the most part Alabama RB's have really struggled at times especially with staying healthy because they get so used and abused in college. So I do wonder what kind of window you are looking at with having him healthy. But hey every player has a similar risk so who knows. Can't deny the talent though that Henry has.