• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do the RAIDERS need

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do the Raiders need? A new stadium?:noidea:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Idaho just one last thing. Manziel is not living with Miller. They might be living in the same city right now but many sources have said that was a bold face lie. So no worries about Manziel dragging Miller down.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do the Raiders need? A new stadium?:noidea:
It's getting closer and closer to Sin City RAIDERS man.. Come for the weekend and roll some dice, and watch the RAIDERS play ball..

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's getting closer and closer to Sin City RAIDERS man.. Come for the weekend and roll some dice, and watch the RAIDERS play ball..

I used to live in Lost Wages. Where the hell would they put the stadium?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Idaho just one last thing. Manziel is not living with Miller. They might be living in the same city right now but many sources have said that was a bold face lie. So no worries about Manziel dragging Miller down.
You can put some spin on anything dude, lol.. Anyways CD that's the way it looks to non Bronco fans.. Now, I'm not saying you guys will bust or anything like that, I'm just saying it looks messy right now.. That kind of sheet happens to all teams now and again..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to live in Lost Wages. Where the hell would they put the stadium?
I have no idea where the final spot will be, but the wheels are in motion and the Stadium will be built.. Vegas power people want the RAIDERS there, and Mark Davis wants to move there.. Next year we will be the Vegas RAIDERS..

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea where the final spot will be, but the wheels are in motion and the Stadium will be built.. Vegas power people want the RAIDERS there, and Mark Davis wants to move there.. Next year we will be the Vegas RAIDERS..

That could happen. I have been hearing for a couple years now that some private investors are interested in building a multi-sport venue. But I think finding the land is the issue right now.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That could happen. I have been hearing for a couple years now that some private investors are interested in building a multi-sport venue. But I think finding the land is the issue right now.
They have the land the money, now all they need is the RAIDERS.. It's all over the net bro.. Check it out.. Later dude..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax cd, I'm not trashing on Denver that's not the way I roll.. I'm just saying it looks messy.. But what I say don't matter, cuz I'm just a RAIDER Fan!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, huge football news.. The Rams make the trade to one!! Great trade imo..
Here we have the Rams with a young team on both sides of the ball that's only lacking a franchise QB..
Well now they get to pick one.. Young talent goes to waste without a franchise QB, see Chris Long and some others the Rams had to let go.. Smart move by the Rams!! They should take Goff and NOT look back!! From Cal, Pac 12 and Pro ready!! They need to be smart and go by tape and not hype..

The Titans are also huge winners!! They have their franchise QB, and now with extra picks they will build around MM!! Say hello to some new weapons MM!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can put some spin on anything dude, lol.. Anyways CD that's the way it looks to non Bronco fans.. Now, I'm not saying you guys will bust or anything like that, I'm just saying it looks messy right now.. That kind of sheet happens to all teams now and again..

What I am saying is it is not all non-Bronco fans. From the way I am reading your posts you seem to be trying to speak for all non-Bronco fans and that just is not the case. I've seen plenty in the sports world actually impressed with Elway and company this off season to not over panic like most teams do and overpay for players hurting themselves down the road. Throw in then the fact that they get extra draft picks by letting some of these players go giving them more ammunition on draft day to maneuver and get who they truly want. I mean this year they have 6 of the first 144 picks in the draft. Tennessee after their trade only have 1 more than the Broncos in that same span. So they have a lot of room to move around and next draft they will have even more since they should get the 2 highest Comp Picks available and they are tradable starting next year.

See to me this off season the Broncos have shown they are looking 2-3 years down the road not just this season alone. Signing Malik and Osweiler while maybe good for this season means a ton of cap space used up for 2 guys that were more complimentary pieces instead of center pieces of the Broncos. I mean most would rank Malik maybe the 6th or 7th best player on our defense...Can we really pay him the 2nd highest amount of money only behind JJ Watt for a DE?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I am saying is it is not all non-Bronco fans. From the way I am reading your posts you seem to be trying to speak for all non-Bronco fans and that just is not the case. I've seen plenty in the sports world actually impressed with Elway and company this off season to not over panic like most teams do and overpay for players hurting themselves down the road. Throw in then the fact that they get extra draft picks by letting some of these players go giving them more ammunition on draft day to maneuver and get who they truly want. I mean this year they have 6 of the first 144 picks in the draft. Tennessee after their trade only have 1 more than the Broncos in that same span. So they have a lot of room to move around and next draft they will have even more since they should get the 2 highest Comp Picks available and they are tradable starting next year.

See to me this off season the Broncos have shown they are looking 2-3 years down the road not just this season alone. Signing Malik and Osweiler while maybe good for this season means a ton of cap space used up for 2 guys that were more complimentary pieces instead of center pieces of the Broncos. I mean most would rank Malik maybe the 6th or 7th best player on our defense...Can we really pay him the 2nd highest amount of money only behind JJ Watt for a DE?
Well of course cd.. Not all people are dick weeds and just sheet on teams that are a little down on their luck..
You guys won the SB, so you wont get alot of hate out of respect for that SB.. But believe me dude, alot of people see it the way i do.. Now Again cd?? That don't mean you guys will bust, or even me saying you guys will.. All im saying is what it looks like now.. Like i said though, all that can change with just one move..

This would be sweet?? If we open the season playing each other!! Let's get the drama out of the way first game of the year..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well of course cd.. Not all people are dick weeds and just sheet on teams that are a little down on their luck..
You guys won the SB, so you wont get alot of hate out of respect for that SB.. But believe me dude, alot of people see it the way i do.. Now Again cd?? That don't mean you guys will bust, or even me saying you guys will.. All im saying is what it looks like now.. Like i said though, all that can change with just one move..

This would be sweet?? If we open the season playing each other!! Let's get the drama out of the way first game of the year..

Well Rotoworld just ranked how GM's have done this off season. John Elway came in 2nd only to Bill Belichick and what the Patriots have done so far. So while a lot might see it your way a lot see it my way as well. Like I said sometimes it is the deals you don't do that define you more so than the deals that you do. Not signing Osweiler to the crazy contract he got could be huge for building this team this year and beyond. Time will tell on that. I have seen though that most analyst now that things have calmed down have been impressed with the patience of the Broncos. They have not freaked out about the QB position and so far they haven't had to sell the farm to get a guy like we just saw with LA.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smh CD.. Bring somebody with more Cred..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smh CD.. Bring somebody with more Cred..

So one of the top analyst on national tv and one of the premier sports websites doesn't count? Who would you consider credible then?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So one of the top analyst on national tv and one of the premier sports websites doesn't count? Who would you consider credible then?
Very few do cd, very few.. I go around a read what some of these guys write, and at times im like, do they ever do any home work on teams they write about.. Smh!! I really never listen to those people, cuz they just put pen to paper and call it done, no cred!! I have more respect for a person that forms his own opinion, than some dude that ain't putting the work in, but has the big stage..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very few do cd, very few.. I go around a read what some of these guys write, and at times im like, do they ever do any home work on teams they write about.. Smh!! I really never listen to those people, cuz they just put pen to paper and call it done, no cred!! I have more respect for a person that forms his own opinion, than some dude that ain't putting the work in, but has the big stage..

Well both rotoworld and Mike Sando gave reasons to back up what they were saying. Not like they were just spouting out useless information. Not like everybody agrees with their opinion and they are just copying another person's thoughts. Like I said I think people are divided on what the Broncos have done this off season. Some see it your way and others see that Elway is viewing this through the long-term idea that you can't pay everybody without running into huge cap issues. They knew talent would walk out the door. Believe me I wish we could still have Malik and Trevathan on this team. I really liked both of those guys but the price they got is way above the actual talent level. Can't pay like that without running into trouble down the road. Osweiler honestly I was very happy with Elway's decision to let him walk. Especially for the price he got with Houston. I wouldnt' have minded him at $10-12 million a year but $18 million a year would have been a huge drain on the Broncos for the future and who they could keep.

So I can see why people are thinking the Broncos are going to have a down year. To me though the decisions made were the right ones for the future. Sometimes a GM has to make those kind of decisions that could hurt the upcoming season but in the long run helps the team out. Throw in even with losing some players they still have 17 of the 24 starters returning (I'm including the kicker and punter in this). Most of the starters lost were on the Offensive side of the ball where the team struggled anyway.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well both rotoworld and Mike Sando gave reasons to back up what they were saying. Not like they were just spouting out useless information. Not like everybody agrees with their opinion and they are just copying another person's thoughts. Like I said I think people are divided on what the Broncos have done this off season. Some see it your way and others see that Elway is viewing this through the long-term idea that you can't pay everybody without running into huge cap issues. They knew talent would walk out the door. Believe me I wish we could still have Malik and Trevathan on this team. I really liked both of those guys but the price they got is way above the actual talent level. Can't pay like that without running into trouble down the road. Osweiler honestly I was very happy with Elway's decision to let him walk. Especially for the price he got with Houston. I wouldnt' have minded him at $10-12 million a year but $18 million a year would have been a huge drain on the Broncos for the future and who they could keep.

So I can see why people are thinking the Broncos are going to have a down year. To me though the decisions made were the right ones for the future. Sometimes a GM has to make those kind of decisions that could hurt the upcoming season but in the long run helps the team out. Throw in even with losing some players they still have 17 of the 24 starters returning (I'm including the kicker and punter in this). Most of the starters lost were on the Offensive side of the ball where the team struggled anyway.
That's all it is useless information period.. I have more respect for your opinion then alot of those guys on the big stage.. In fact you put more work than they do, even though we never agree..lol

See cd, now this post says whats really going on in Denver, and not some lazy writer putting pen to paper..
I understand you have to let players walk, can't keep them all cap won't let you.. And most of the time you have to break a team down in order to fix it.. That is when you know if you have a great GM or not!! We will soon see what Elway's true GM skills are like.. You have no PM this year, Cap is maxed, players leaving in FA, etc..
Reggie he walked into a team with no draft picks, CAP HELL, no foundation pieces, etc.. A few years later, we have young franchise players, money to burn, smart contracts, buzz of the league!! In my eyes?? That's a TOP 3 GM!! A franchise builder!! And not the opinion of some lazy writer!!
Now, cd this is not about Reggie but Elway and his GM skills.. You guys still have a good team, and are the defending champs, but we will see what Elway's GM skills are all about here in the next few year.. No PM still in his prime to attract top FAs..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAIDERS get 3 prime time games this year!! Oakland VS Denver, Kansas City and Houston all in prime time!!
Yeah!! We open with the Saints dang!! Come get some Drew Brees!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, with the draft fast approaching im going in on a pick.. Laquon Treadwell is the guy i want!! Now im happy with whoever we pick!! But i will throw a name out there just for the game of it..
Pro Bowl second year player Amari Cooper, Crabs, Treads, Roberts and Holmes!!
NO secondary could hold them for a whole game!! DC4 would shred Ds.. And just cuz im in the mood of mock drafts, i will throw out Henry in the second to share the rock with Murray.. That could be a dynasty in the making with 2 simple picks.. I think Reggie goes BPA with our first pick, in which im cool with..