• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What are your playoff expectations?

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My expectations are San Fran collapses to a 6-10 finish which is still good enough to tie for the division with Arizona. The Niners then win the division on a tiebreaker and go on the greatest run in playoff history and win the Super Bowl to finish at 10-10. LOL.

lmao

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly so I guess Clyde doesnt even think we can win our division "what a true Niner fan"

We have 4 wins and still ahve the Browns and 5 more games again the NFC west. I think we could go 5-1 or 4 and 2 in those games. Thats 8 wins along with other games we should win. If anyone thinks Seattle or Arizona will win more games than us they shouldnt have any "rep" LOL

So when I said I think it's to early to talk about what we will do in the playoffs, that means I don't think we're gonna make that playoffs? :L

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11-5 no bye

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So when I said I think it's to early to talk about what we will do in the playoffs, that means I don't think we're gonna make that playoffs? :L

You can explain that yourself, I dont want to evaluate your answer. You can do that yourself bud

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
STILL TO EARLY???

I think its about time to start this up. Division is onlock now

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
At this point, our chances in the division are extremely good. We've already won 2-3 games that were longshots to start the season. Five games in division, a should-win against Cleveland in two weeks, and very winnable games against the Giants and Skins. At this point, I think 10+ wins is very realistic. Hell, if we beat the Rams and Cards we'll have 9 wins and effectively be a lock for the playoffs.

Once in the playoffs, who knows? This team has shown it will compete. The D is looking like it could be special, especially as Culliver develops and the guys get more familiar with each other. The offense still has plenty of upside, especially once Edwards returns. But one key injury could untrack everything. We'll see what happens the rest of the way.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can u imagine, smith vs rodgers for the nfc championship? likely a pipe dream at this point, but if the seahawks could win a playoff game last year anything is possible

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
can u imagine, smith vs rodgers for the nfc championship? likely a pipe dream at this point, but if the seahawks could win a playoff game last year anything is possible

I can imagine it. In fact I predicted it early in this thread. Niners will be the number two seed, and get a bye before winning their first playoff game at home thus sending them to Green Bay for the NFC title game where they get blown out by the Packers.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

LMAO, never say never Fly.......We will have the battle between to DC who are friends and they run the same defense. Ours is looking better though ;-)

Niners will be 12-4 LOCK IT IN.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can imagine it. In fact I predicted it early in this thread. Niners will be the number two seed, and get a bye before winning their first playoff game at home thus sending them to Green Bay for the NFC title game where they get blown out by the Packers.

You did say a 2 seed,

We owe GB a beating in the frozen tundra. Our team is built for December and January games. Wont talk about February yet (SB) But we stop the run and we run the ball well, who's going to run on us in a snow storm or rain storm?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBODY.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You did say a 2 seed,

We owe GB a beating in the frozen tundra. Our team is built for December and January games. Wont talk about February yet (SB) But we stop the run and we run the ball well, who's going to run on us in a snow storm or rain storm?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBODY.

I don't know but I'll tell you who is going to pass on us; his name is Aaron Rodgers.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the flip side...sort of. If we go 13-3 and get a first round bye, but we lose our first playoff game...was it a successful season?

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we go 13-3 and lose in the first round, the season will still have exceeded my wildest expectations. Won't be happy, but way better than 3-13...

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice Schwartz pic, Tom. Was wondering if that would turn up, lol.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I agree with both of you. It won't feel that way at the time, but would def have been successful. Then the stress of building on it for next season would start...look at the Bucs and Chiefs. Bucs are doing okay but probably thought they would be further along at this point after last season and the Chiefs took one step forward and 5 steps back, it seems.