• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What AFC team scares you the most?

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one scares me. The AFC sucks.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I think the Ravens probably "scare" me the most. I know last years game wasn't a typical one, but I feel like they're capable of beating the 49ers at their own game. The whole Harbaugh vs Harbaugh deal is something I could do without too. It's so early though. A bunch of AFC teams looked good, as mentioned.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
No one scares me.

andresmith.jpg

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he had no running game at all. can u imagine if we kept shanahan and had terrell davis? if hearst didn't get injured he would have won a second.

If Bill Walsh (the Greatest Coach of All-time) didn't retire, Steve Young, definitely would have had more rings!

It was Bill Walsh who made Montana and Young great QBs.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say the Ravens followed by the Patriots (with their revamped defense). Both are beatable of course, but they would be very tough games.

Not sold. I started trying to name Tennessee players today. I came up with two that are active. Jake Locker and Chris Johnson (Kenny Britt, a wholly underwhelming WR is suspended). Combine that with a rookie head coach, and whoever the hell his coaching staff even is...

The league's bottom five defenses should have been able to shut this offense down.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bill Walsh (the Greatest Coach of All-time) didn't retire, Steve Young, definitely would have had more rings!

True Dat! I wish Bill were here to witness the start of the next 49er dynasty

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what stopped steve young was bad decisions on players

vvoland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
what stopped steve young was lawrence phillips

that's how you FIFY

also, did anyone know that scumbag is serving 31 years on assault charges? driving his car into 3 teens after 'a disagreement during a pickup football game' and choking his girlfriend to the point she lost consciousness... i still think his greatest crime was missing aeneas williams but i'm probably biased. i would have given him a life sentence for attempted manslaughter of the best quarterback of the 90s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Phillips

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sold. I started trying to name Tennessee players today. I came up with two that are active. Jake Locker and Chris Johnson (Kenny Britt, a wholly underwhelming WR is suspended). Combine that with a rookie head coach, and whoever the hell his coaching staff even is...

The league's bottom five defenses should have been able to shut this offense down.

Exactly. Their OC is Chris Palmer. How that guy still gets employed is beyond me. The last time he was an OC was with the Texans in 2005.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It has to be some team that can throw!! No one is going to run on us to beat us!! Houston?, New England?, Baltimore?, Denver? Go 49ers!!

RhojiF

Rhoji
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Houston stays healthy, they're the team most likely to give the 49ers a loss in the big game.

I could see Denver do it as well.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what happens to blob fish when you take them out of water.

Well, removing blob fish from their natural habitat should be entirely against the law!

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are talking about the scared the most for the 49ers to play, I would say either the Patriots or the Broncos.

I don't think any other teams in the AFC can beat the 49ers by being pass heavy.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no team can beat us being run heavy. No team scares me. I have felt since our loss in the NFC championship game that we would win it all this season. The additions of Boone, Moss, Manningham, Cox, and Jacobs have improved us greatly. Just enjoy the show fellas because number 6 is on the way.