• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What about Josh Allen?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALL of the whiffs are late picks...and there are only two...with a couple not yet proven otherwise.

He just traded up twice in the first round and didn't give up any future 1sts...because he traded down twice two years ago and still got the best corner that year.

My point of course is not to prove anything to you, other than the irrelevance of your GM rankings.
Where did I rank GMs?

Good on him, he nailed the Tre White and Edmunds picks, no doubt. They are beasts. Phillips is above average, but obviously way too quick to call him the "next Kyle Williams". Zay Jones has been decent. Allen still has a long way to go for a top 10 QB pick.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your”re stretching

How? Every game % is a matter of a few balls. Benji dropped more than he caught.

18/33 in Miami...

I'm not making things up. Deonte dropped two 3rd down would be 1st downs, Clay dropped a seam route and Zay dropped a bomb that would have made it 1st and goal at the 6, instead of a scramble hail Mary to Clay on 4th down...which he should have caught, but I'm not even counting that one. So, could have easily been 23/33 in Miami.

I'm not stretching anything. Talking about 55% as if it's all because Allen "can't throw" is stretching.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? Every game % is a matter of a few balls. Benji dropped more than he caught.

18/33 in Miami...

I'm not making things up. Deonte dropped two 3rd down would be 1st downs, Clay dropped a seam route and Zay dropped a bomb that would have made it 1st and goal at the 6, instead of a scramble hail Mary to Clay on 4th down...which he should have caught, but I'm not even counting that one. So, could have easily been 23/33 in Miami.

I'm not stretching anything. Talking about 55% as if it's all because Allen "can't throw" is stretching.
He’s demonstrated all year his inaccuracy, and he did in college as wel, unless for years on end it’s been his receivers

It may not be all of it, but to not acknowledge it’s a good bit and a trend is ignorance

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I rank GMs?

Good on him, he nailed the Tre White and Edmunds picks, no doubt. They are beasts. Phillips is above average, but obviously way too quick to call him the "next Kyle Williams". Zay Jones has been decent. Allen still has a long way to go for a top 10 QB pick.

You claimed the Browns have a better GM. Because feelings. I'm pointing out how silly that is as a statement. I am not claiming to have a better GM...just that there is no basis to make that post outside of feelings.

Along with "trajectory".

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thing chief. Can't wait for the excuses when Baker is proven to be ineffective as fuck as a pocket passer in the NFL.

:blah::blah::blah:

Well Mayfield was such an ineffective pocket passer as rookie he set an NFL record for TD passes. He was such an ineffective pocket passer he completed 63.8% of his passes. Tell me again what was Allen's completion % & TD to int ratio?

Your real issue here is it burns you up that Mayfield's a better QB than any QB the Broncos have had since Peyton retired.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s demonstrated all year his inaccuracy, and he did in college as wel, unless for years on end it’s been his receivers

It may not be all of it, but to not acknowledge it’s a good bit and a trend is ignorance

I can acknowledge it, and see no relevance at the same time. A handful of drops, a handful of checkdowns makes and breaks %'s.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can acknowledge it, and see no relevance at the same time. A handful of drops, a handful of checkdowns makes and breaks %'s.
Hey if that’s what u wanna chalk up his college and pro seasons too, that’s fine

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey if that’s what u wanna chalk up his college and pro seasons too, that’s fine

Tim Tebow was a pretty good college player.

8 out of 100 passes doesn't scare me.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well Mayfield was such an ineffective pocket passer as rookie he set an NFL record for TD passes. He was such an ineffective pocket passer he completed 63.8% of his passes. Tell me again what was Allen's completion % & TD to int ratio?

Your real issue here is it burns you up that Mayfield's a better QB than any QB the Broncos have had since Peyton retired.

Tyrod Taylor has the third best TD:Int in NFL history.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Tebow was a pretty good college player.

8 out of 100 passes doesn't scare me.
Tim Tebow was inaccurate in both college and the pros. Hence his downfall. We’re also realistically talking about hundreds of passes

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have ZERO to be jealous of in that city. Baker hasn't done jack shit in this league. There's enough tape on him now. Defenses will shut his little ass down and you will learn he's not that special.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyrod Taylor has the third best TD:Int in NFL history.

Hey I'm not bad mouthing Allen. I hope he's the QB of the future for your Bills. The only reason I mentioned him is that carson fella mentioned him first.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You claimed the Browns have a better GM. Because feelings. I'm pointing out how silly that is as a statement. I am not claiming to have a better GM...just that there is no basis to make that post outside of feelings.

Along with "trajectory".

You yourself have said your OL is garbage and your receivers are terrible. Then went and surrounded Allen with that group?

That alone should tell you

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have ZERO to be jealous of in that city. Baker hasn't done jack shit in this league. There's enough tape on him now. Defenses will shut his little ass down and you will learn he's not that special.

Who other than you has said he's so special? All I have said is he had a good rookie year. And only a total troll like yourself would try & say otherwise.

Remember you're the 1 that insists he was run first QB this year w/ only 39 rushing attempts in 14 games played.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who other than you has said he's so special? All I have said is he had a good rookie year. And only a total troll like yourself would try & say otherwise.

Remember you're the 1 that insists he was run first QB this year w/ only 39 rushing attempts in 14 games played.
My OP implied Allen has better potential and will have a better career. You trio of Brownie c nts pounced like I just shit in your cereal bowl. Its been all the ways "Baker Mayfield and his rookie season equal GOAT" since.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My OP implied Allen has better potential and will have a better career. You trio of Brownie c nts pounced like I just shit in your cereal bowl. Its been all the ways "Baker Mayfield and his rookie season equal GOAT" since.

Nobody has said Mayfield's rookie year = GOAT. Where do you come up w/ this nonsense? If you take the time to compare Mayfield & Allen's rookie #'s Mayfield has him beat across the board. But you've already proven that facts & stats don't agree w/ you.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody has said Mayfield's rookie year = GOAT. Where do you come up w/ this nonsense? If you take the time to compare Mayfield & Allen's rookie #'s Mayfield has him beat across the board. But you've already proven that facts & stats don't agree w/ you.
This was never about rookie stats. That's what you can't get through your thick skull. This is about potential.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Along with "trajectory".
Where did I say the Browns had a better GM than Buffalo? Or are you talking about my saying they have a better one than Denver? Because you're likely on an island if you think John Elway even remotely compares to Dorsey.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was never about rookie stats. That's what you can't get through your thick skull. This is about potential.
LOL oh now Allen has more potential? Is that a joke?