• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What A Crock Of Shit

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How pissed is that Knicks fan now that he ended up with the same punishment as this guy?
They banned a Knicks fan front Utah's arena for life?:think::scratch::noidea:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

He used the N word on his twitter page among other race bating posts.

You are way off.

To they dude though the N word is common and isn’t seen as offensive

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
athletes need to contain themselves no matter what. Period. I dont care what is said. Russ should be accountable, and punished for his actions.

As should the fan

I call bullshit here. I see your point. But if you are being harassed like that, I can understand. Also this is Utah and for known for it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call bullshit here. I see your point. But if you are being harassed like that, I can understand. Also this is Utah and for known for it.
Nah come on it’s words. Your paid to be above that. If someone cussed u out at your job, or hell mine, I work with the public, I contain myself.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a guy in Utah that has been to several games I can say that the fans here take it way too far regularly. They also storm the field or court way to often.

This dude is now suing Westbrook, he has nothing to win by it, a lot to lose though. I don't think this guy wants more of a microscope on his life...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a guy in Utah that has been to several games I can say that the fans here take it way too far regularly. They also storm the field or court way to often.

This dude is now suing Westbrook, he has nothing to win by it, a lot to lose though. I don't think this guy wants more of a microscope on his life...
Actually based on his social media and this attention seeking move he wants a microscope, spotlight, and everything else

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The part I heard was that the dude told Westbrook to "get down on his knees where he belonged", I don't see how anyone would not have been upset. Westbrook is a hero in this case for not going up into the stands and doing a Ron Artest

Even if he did start a melee in the stands,fans get exactly what they got coming to them....
If fans think they have the right to go and heckle players,the players have the same right to heckle back......
For the people out there who wanna exercise "the freedom of speech" agenda,well right back atcha……...
westbrook did nothing wrong in my book...…….

Leave the players alone,and they'll leave you alone...…….simple as that.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Even knowing that this was Utah? Their fans are notorious for being garbage and outright racists. When I saw the dust up, I knew immediately it was gonna be some Utah fan saying some shit.

NBA did what it needed to do here on both sides, but in my own personal world, it'd be fine if an athlete beat a fan's ass over something like that. You wouldn't dare say racist, homophobic, vile insults some fans say to players if they saw them or anyone else on the street. Why? Because you'd get your ass beat. Buying a ticket shouldn't save you from an ass beating. If its just some heckling over some bad play, no, I wouldn't allow that. But a few choice words or phrases (and we all know what they are) get spoken, let those fists fly.

upload_2019-3-13_8-19-37.jpeg

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. “Ice those knees up”

Russell flips out, threatens to beat up a 110 pound woman and pulls the race card.

All because he got his ass beat last year in the playoffs by Utah... where he also flipped out on the court

Gtfo he’s a POS

You know whats funny...……….Posters here talk about Westbrooks comments to another shit talker and say how its so wrong,and it shouldn't let that bother him,but yet posters on this board get their panties in a bunch because fellow posters here talk shit......

I can sense the irony in this thread...…….And I have never understood how anyone can absolutely let another poster get under their skin with the shit people right...……...hypocritical.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you don't.....and that's the problem.
No rational person does. That's like saying a person who committed a robbery 10 years ago automatically robbed your house yesterday. It has zero correlation.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know whats funny...……….Posters here talk about Westbrooks comments to another shit talker and say how its so wrong,and it shouldn't let that bother him,but yet posters on this board get their panties in a bunch because fellow posters here talk shit......

I can sense the irony in this thread...…….And I have never understood how anyone can absolutely let another poster get under their skin with the shit people right...……...hypocritical.
Professional athletes get paid a ton of money. It’s part of their job to contain themselves.

Just like a doctor, or anyone else dealing with the public, if they get berated. If a doctor went off it would be word wide news.

I’m not saying he should be upset, or that the fan was right. Quite the contrary. But he’s paid big money to be above heckling.

Comparing tHoop and posters to pro athletes is rich.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We talk shit at tHoop over a keyboard not face to face. And we’re not professional athletes that are paid very well and should be focused on a game not a fan talking shit.

Look, Russell has a habit of losing his
Head. Happened last year when Utah beat his ass.

But whatever this guy said, “ice your knees” or “get on your knees”.. Russ plays the race card after threatening a 110 lb woman? I can the see the pattern here and it’s a weak minded POS that flips out and cries.

Mannyrules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this one of those threads where clueless assholes are defending their God given right to say nig__r?

Is it a fight worth having? Can you just not be an asshole anymore?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m calling bullshit on Russ. Whatever the dude said, Russ threatens a woman? Whipping her ass too? That’s bad man. Worse than his actions last year on the court when he lost his head and got his ass whipped by Utah in the playoffs

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Even knowing that this was Utah? Their fans are notorious for being garbage and outright racists. When I saw the dust up, I knew immediately it was gonna be some Utah fan saying some shit.

NBA did what it needed to do here on both sides, but in my own personal world, it'd be fine if an athlete beat a fan's ass over something like that. You wouldn't dare say racist, homophobic, vile insults some fans say to players if they saw them or anyone else on the street. Why? Because you'd get your ass beat. Buying a ticket shouldn't save you from an ass beating. If its just some heckling over some bad play, no, I wouldn't allow that. But a few choice words or phrases (and we all know what they are) get spoken, let those fists fly.

LOL. Westbrook would be suspended (possibly into the postseason), be fined a lot more than $25K, and be sued (along with the team) by the fan. Words aren't enough to justify throwing hands.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you make that much money, you can't let those things get to you...

Agree. Or maybe better stated, you can't react.

The player has too much to lose. He can be suspended, fined and if he actually would have touched the fan, he'd be shelling out some serious money in a lawsuit.

Meanwhile, the idiot fan gets banned, but no doubt has idiot friends who think he's a hero for getting in the players head and forcing a reaction.

Plus, how effective is a lifetime ban? Seems like the fan can still go to games, he just has to be quiet about it. Don't see arena security being able to pick one fan out of 10,000+.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't do Valentines Day either.

I tried that once. I learned that my wife's perspective on Valentine's Day is considerably different than mine.

#thankGodSee'sandflowershopsareopenonValentine'sDay