• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A couple of questions about sites and formats.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to do fantasy/rotisserie league baseball but haven't for years. I got the itching would like to get back into it again but I've got a couple of questions I'd like to get answered before I dive back in.

1. What are the best sites for this these days. When I played before it was primarily on Yahoo and I believe CBS Sports.

2. I've done both Rotisserie and H2H before so I know the differences but ate there any specifics that have changed in the last 15 years or so that are popular now that werent back then?

Zep

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to do fantasy/rotisserie league baseball but haven't for years. I got the itching would like to get back into it again but I've got a couple of questions I'd like to get answered before I dive back in.

1. What are the best sites for this these days. When I played before it was primarily on Yahoo and I believe CBS Sports.

2. I've done both Rotisserie and H2H before so I know the differences but ate there any specifics that have changed in the last 15 years or so that are popular now that werent back then?

Zep
Fantrax is the best free site for any head to head league.

I don’t think fantrax does rotisserie well.

I am always partial to cbssports but you have to pay for that.

Yahoo, I hate their analysts and adp. And they are very lax with player eligibility. But their app is easy to use and has the best alert system. And the automatic save is nice almost always.

So for rotisserie I’d probably go yahoo and suck up all the negatives.