• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What A Crock Of Shit

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

Westbrook shouldn't have made the threats. That is certain.

But when you make racist posts like that on social media, ignorance is the absolute best case.

But it doesn't surprise me that you don't think it is a big deal considering your posts on here.
yeah if u put urself out there, then do something publicly, well yeah

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

But when you make racist posts like that on social media, ignorance is the absolute best case.

But it doesn't surprise me that you don't think it is a big deal considering your posts on here.
I'm not sure what racist posts on social media has to do with the behavior at the game for which he got banned. I don't see how one has a bearing on the other.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotch'yer crock o'shit....

ef022f9e8a01655429e1aecf3406fbad.jpg

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They did the correct thing dumbass. Granted that Westbrook was a hot head and escalated a bad situation and should have reported them to security immediately - the SHIT that came out that dude's mouth is unacceptable and IGNORANT. For those of you have never participated in Black History Events in February of each year, you totally clueless as to just how much the black people have contributed to our nation which only makes the racists look even more IGNORANT

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

He did the right thing - sometimes when people cross the line, you got to talk shit right back to them. I've been there and done that - Dumb asses like the white dude get really scare and they pee all over themselves when they think they have pissed of some one who is really crazy - I have found it to be a very good technique on the streets. Props to Westbrook

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were both punished
Westbrook got a $25,000 fine and you know what - in his shoes - I would have said it was well worth it because anything less of a reaction would have been totally ignored.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

He used the N word on his twitter page among other race bating posts.

You are way off.
The part I heard was that the dude told Westbrook to "get down on his knees where he belonged", I don't see how anyone would not have been upset. Westbrook is a hero in this case for not going up into the stands and doing a Ron Artest

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can y
They did the correct thing dumbass. Granted that Westbrook was a hot head and escalated a bad situation and should have reported them to security immediately - the SHIT that came out that dude's mouth is unacceptable and IGNORANT. For those of you have never participated in Black History Events in February of each year, you totally clueless as to just how much the black people have contributed to our nation which only makes the racists look even more IGNORANT
Can you tell us what the dude said? I've heard nothing. Only the vile rantings of Westbrook threatening to "fuck up" a woman.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did the right thing - sometimes when people cross the line, you got to talk shit right back to them. I've been there and done that - Dumb asses like the white dude get really scare and they pee all over themselves when they think they have pissed of some one who is really crazy - I have found it to be a very good technique on the streets. Props to Westbrook
I cannot imagine anyone being scared of you. Maybe a poodle you kicked once.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can y

Can you tell us what the dude said? I've heard nothing. Only the vile rantings of Westbrook threatening to "fuck up" a woman.
He told Westbrook to get down on his knees where he belonged - It was reference to the days of slavery when black people were forced to get on their knees and beg from their masters. That's the reason Westbrook went off and quite frankly, even without the racist content, I would have done the same as Westbrook. Sometimes when people cross the line - the best approach is to make them think you are nuts

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I refuse to acknowledge BHM.

It's racist.

Don't do Valentines Day either. Cuz it's dumb. Love people ery damn day. Same goes with respect.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The part I heard was that the dude told Westbrook to "get down on his knees where he belonged", I don't see how anyone would not have been upset. Westbrook is a hero in this case for not going up into the stands and doing a Ron Artest
And that is racist how? You clowns jumping to all these racism conclusions look stupider than Westbrook does.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot imagine anyone being scared of you. Maybe a poodle you kicked once.
You can't imagine that even though you don't know what neighborhoods I grew up and know nothing about me? You're stupid

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He told Westbrook to get down on his knees where he belonged - It was reference to the days of slavery when black people were forced to get on their knees and beg from their masters. That's the reason Westbrook went off and quite frankly, even without the racist content, I would have done the same as Westbrook. Sometimes when people cross the line - the best approach is to make them think you are nuts
LOL! What a crock of shit.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I refuse to acknowledge BHM.

It's racist.

Don't do Valentines Day either. Cuz it's dumb. Love people ery damn day. Same goes with respect.
I disagree - In fact I go to a black church and they have never done a BHM until this year and I was the one that started it this year - sometimes it helps motivate children by teaching them in a way that is fun and educational and helping them to learn what they can do for themselves. I do understand you point of view though - that was the way I felt about them letting students into Universities because they were black back in the 1970's.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is racist how? You clowns jumping to all these racism conclusions look stupider than Westbrook does.
No you do because what you have done is listen to the racist dude that got banned and you haven't heard the entire story

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When some one goes off like Westbrook did - In this case, while he does need to control his temper and may need some anger management classes, something was said that was pretty egregious. No one goes off like that over simple heckling in the course of the game - Common sense should tell everyone that. The Dude got banned for life, Westbrook got fined 25K and the Utah Jazz ownership is moving forward with procedures and a study to make their arenas safer in the future and to make sure that kind of crap doesn't happen again - So this ended well