• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What A Crock Of Shit

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is spot on.

Westbrook is losing in all kinds of ways. Against the Utah Jazz, he is losing the battle and losing the war.

He is losing the trash talk battle, losing the battle of the minds, and, when things get heated on the floor, seems close to losing his own mind.

http://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/544865002

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's racist to imply homo things to a black person.
That's the message here.

They are incredibly soft emotionally.
Similar to the jussie smollett situation.
Have to lie about racism as much as possible. It's in the bloodstream.

I wouldn’t say all black people. This is a cry baby problem. Jussie needed some attention. Russ is more of a pouty toddler type. Too bad too because I usually like the “I hate to lose” types until the tears start flowing.

I was the first on here to dog Durant for leaving after up 3-1 against GS. Now it looks like he was the genius and knew Russ couldn’t hang with the best mentally.

Last edited:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t say all black people. This is a cry baby problem. Jussie needed some attention. Russ is more of a pouty toddler type. Too bad to because I usually like the “I hate to lose” types until the tears start flowing.

I was the first on here to dog Durant for leaving after up 3-1 against GS. Now it looks like he was the genius and knew Russ couldn’t hang with the best mentally.

Mentally challenged or not, he was smart enough to know he'd never win a title with him.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mentally or no he was smart enough to know he'd never win a title with him.

It’s too bad Russ can’t channel that killer mentality and make it work on a team. I vaguely remember that series GS and OKC but I remember a lot of bad shots by Russ. His timing usually is the bad part. But I’ve seen the guy hit stupid shots too. Guess you have to give credit to golden st but I do remember how good OKC was ballin those first 4 games.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s too bad Russ can’t channel that killer mentality and make it work on a team. I vaguely remember that series GS and OKC but I remember a lot of bad shots by Russ. His timing usually is the bad part. But I’ve seen the guy hit stupid shots too. Guess you have to give credit to golden st but I do remember how good OKC was ballin those first 4 games.

They were balling, they looked great. They were gonna lose game 6, down 8 in the 4th in OKC then Thompson went bananas and saved them.

OKC's problem was in close games late the offense didn't flow and it was basically Russ and KD taking turns doing ISOs.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were balling, they looked great. They were gonna lose game 6, down 8 in the 4th in OKC then Thompson went bananas and saved them.

OKC's problem was in close games late the offense didn't flow and it was basically Russ and KD taking turns doing ISOs.

Yes both taking tough shots and didn’t hit. Great series

I just remember watching some of the Utah OkC series last year and Russ lost his dam mind. Blame the refs and blame the Utah fans.

I’ve never seen a great player have issues like this with one fan base. Hell I’m pretty sure Utah isn’t the only city where the home fans are hollaring ignorant shit at visiting players.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the message here.

You're a moronic twat

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he isn't kidding - I remember several arguing me about it - they said that Fisher should have stayed in Utah because they have good doctors - I pointed out that the child had a rare type of cancer that could only be treated in two or three places in the country - I had gone through that when my brother died many years ago - but none of that mattered to them. The doctors in their city was good enough and Fisher should have lived with what they could do. The life of Fisher's daughter was not as important as Fisher's loyalty to them

you're full of shit. you somehow have a relatable story to almost every story pertaining to the Lakers. GTFO here with that nonsense.

Fisher used his daughters illness to back door outta Utah and go back to the Lakers. It was obvious and Jerry Sloan knew it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the message here.

Yep. And the dildo tried to make it racist because he was out-insulted by a white dude.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes both taking tough shots and didn’t hit. Great series

I just remember watching some of the Utah OkC series last year and Russ lost his dam mind. Blame the refs and blame the Utah fans.

I’ve never seen a great player have issues like this with one fan base. Hell I’m pretty sure Utah isn’t the only city where the home fans are hollaring ignorant shit at visiting players.

Philly and Boston come to mind. Those gotta be rough places to play.

Utah seems to be extreme though at least most of what is being reported. Beat writers, former players, current players...lots and lots of them have plenty of stories about fan interactions and none particularly positive. It's understandable and even encouraged for the opposing fan base to get under the skin of the opposition. Utah just seems to be handling it even more poorly.