• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What A Crock Of Shit

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gayle Miller just read a statement calling out the banned fan pre game.

Yep strong message and great leadership on her part. Regardless of what you think surrounding the facts of what happened, the opportunity to emphasize that collectively we should strive to be better is a great message. It was important and great mostly for the fans of Utah. I'm sure there are some complete assholes there, but I'm also sure that there are really great people there too. Don't be defined by the idiots.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep strong message and great leadership on her part. Regardless of what you think surrounding the facts of what happened, the opportunity to emphasize that collectively we should strive to be better is a great message. It was important and great mostly for the fans of Utah. I'm sure there are some complete assholes there, but I'm also sure that there are really great people there too. Don't be defined by the idiots.

I have been to a few games at this point. Utah fans do have a tendency to go too far, compound it with way too often court/field storming and they kind of deserve the reputation of asshole fans.

Liked Millers response, it was for sure needed.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been to a few games at this point. Utah fans do have a tendency to go too far, compound it with way too often court/field storming and they kind of deserve the reputation of asshole fans.

Liked Millers response, it was for sure needed.
Yeah, I remember when Derek Fisher left Utah so he could move to a city where his daughter could get proper treatment for a rare type of cancer - the fans got all bent out of shape - calling him a traitor and etc. They literally felt like Fisher playing for them was more important this his daughter's life.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I remember when Derek Fisher left Utah so he could move to a city where his daughter could get proper treatment for a rare type of cancer - the fans got all bent out of shape - calling him a traitor and etc. They literally felt like Fisher playing for them was more important this his daughter's life.

Many are still angry about it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just incredibly ignorant on their part - Players come and go every year and in many cases the teams dump players, so that means, the team can dump you, but you have to stay for life. Just flat out ignorant Utah Fans

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If so they take sports WAY too seriously
Oh he isn't kidding - I remember several arguing me about it - they said that Fisher should have stayed in Utah because they have good doctors - I pointed out that the child had a rare type of cancer that could only be treated in two or three places in the country - I had gone through that when my brother died many years ago - but none of that mattered to them. The doctors in their city was good enough and Fisher should have lived with what they could do. The life of Fisher's daughter was not as important as Fisher's loyalty to them

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For sure, he is not actively hated, but he is always a player that some of the fans dont care for. Every fan base has a player that is just not liked. Fisher is one for some Utah fans.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure, he is not actively hated, but he is always a player that some of the fans dont care for. Every fan base has a player that is just not liked. Fisher is one for some Utah fans.

No one likes Derek Fisher in the bay area either. So we got that in common.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh he isn't kidding - I remember several arguing me about it - they said that Fisher should have stayed in Utah because they have good doctors - I pointed out that the child had a rare type of cancer that could only be treated in two or three places in the country - I had gone through that when my brother died many years ago - but none of that mattered to them. The doctors in their city was good enough and Fisher should have lived with what they could do. The life of Fisher's daughter was not as important as Fisher's loyalty to them

To be fair to Utah fans, there was more to the story than Fish simply wanting to go where he could get the best care for his daughter.

I don't remember exactly what it was, but I remember there being more to the story and Fish not being completely blameless.

For professional sports, Utah has the Jazz and that's it. So, them being a bit overzealous at times is understandable.

But they also seem to be a fanbase that does have a tendency to cross lines that shouldn't be crossed from time to time.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair to Utah fans, there was more to the story than Fish simply wanting to go where he could get the best care for his daughter.

I don't remember exactly what it was, but I remember there being more to the story and Fish not being completely blameless.

For professional sports, Utah has the Jazz and that's it. So, them being a bit overzealous at times is understandable.

But they also seem to be a fanbase that does have a tendency to cross lines that shouldn't be crossed from time to time.

They thought that Derek Fisher left them to win more championships with Kobe - but when Fisher left, Gasol had not yet been traded to the Lakers and they were predicting that the Lakers would miss the playoffs entirely. But I have a question for you.

What in the hell makes you think any of us wants to be fair to Utah fans:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will add, however that I don't think Utah fans have went over the top any more then in other venues. I think it's just a coincidence that it happened in Salt Lake

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A lot of Jazz fans felt he used his daughters illness to go to the Lakers. The general belief was they could have sent him gomentonget treatment while they worked out a trade with Lakers or Clippers, but henleveraged his daughter to get the Jazz to void so he could sign where he wanted.

I dont see that, but a lot of people did.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of Jazz fans felt he used his daughters illness to go to the Lakers. The general belief was they could have sent him gomentonget treatment while they worked out a trade with Lakers or Clippers, but henleveraged his daughter to get the Jazz to void so he could sign where he wanted.

I dont see that, but a lot of people did.
When he backed out - I remember they were all glad to see him leave because it meant more playing time for some of their young players. Even when Fisher signed with the Lakers, they were chuckling about it. Wasn't until the Lakers got Gasol and were clearly headed to the playoffs strong - that they got pissed:lol:

I might add that Fisher took less money in those transactions in order to leave - He could have went to New York or Miami for medical treatment. The top choices for rare types of cancer are Los Angeles, New York and Miami. My parents chose Los Angeles because we came from there and been close to Los Angeles all of my live - I expect that was behind Fisher's decision as well

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one likes Derek Fisher in the bay area either. So we got that in common.

I am pretty sure that outside LA, nobody likes Derek Fisher.

He is just one of those guys. If he didn't play for your team, you probably didn't like him very much. He always had a knack for making little plays that just piss you off if you are rooting for the opposing team. Whether he was taking a charge in the open court or making that clutch 3, he always seemed to make those dagger plays.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

He used the N word on his twitter page among other race bating posts.

You are way off.
Oh, right the one word that makes fake tough men cry.

They really get dominated by that word. It's completely unhinging.

And that creates a lot of approriate use cases for it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you make that much money, you can't let those things get to you...
Maybe lebron James should show the security tapes that show he was jussie smolleted on that front gate that day.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what racist posts on social media has to do with the behavior at the game for which he got banned. I don't see how one has a bearing on the other.
They are unrelated.

You can take Westbrook out of the hood, but you can't take the word out of him.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did the correct thing dumbass. Granted that Westbrook was a hot head and escalated a bad situation and should have reported them to security immediately - the SHIT that came out that dude's mouth is unacceptable and IGNORANT. For those of you have never participated in Black History Events in February of each year, you totally clueless as to just how much the black people have contributed to our nation which only makes the racists look even more IGNORANT
:bawling:

Tell your people to stop fucking crying.

The good ones have moved on.

Is something wrong with the rest of you?
Is it bad DNA? :yo: