• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What A Crock Of Shit

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how the "get on your knees" comment was racist. Sounds more homophobic to me.
It's racist to imply homo things to a black person.
That's the message here.

They are incredibly soft emotionally.
Similar to the jussie smollett situation.
Have to lie about racism as much as possible. It's in the bloodstream.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most telling thing here is that a poor white fan was held to a higher standard of conduct than a rich black athlete. Says a lot.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's racist to imply homo things to a black person.
That's the message here.

They are incredibly soft emotionally.
Similar to the jussie smollett situation.
Have to lie about racism as much as possible. It's in the bloodstream.

Just FYI,

Any time you make a general "they" statement referring to a negative behavior of a certain race, there is a word for that.

I agree to a point that skin color is used as an excuse for too many things, but deflecting the way you are doing now only divides people more and it is counterproductive.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, they don't need a clause in a contract because it's part of the league rules re: player conduct. That's why players get fined and/or suspended when these kinds of things happen.

Nothing wrong with booing the opponent and general heckling like telling a guy he sucks, or when an entire arena was chanting "Lebron's gonna trade you" at the Lakers young players during the AD debacle.

But when a fan starts in on the players family or race, etc. Then that fan needs to be removed from the arena. But it's stupid for the player to engage the fan because he has too much to lose.
The players have every chance to ignore whatever comes out of the stands.
What they don't have is the maturity to actually to do it.
That is on them and they need to be better. Most are.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Russell threatening to kick a woman’s ass is ok since he’s playing the race card.

Poor Russ is what you’re saying?
Race card trumps pussy card.

Homo card trumps both.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could not support what he did more.

Same goes for Blount.

There are repercussions to those actions. There also is respect for standing up for yourself.
Blount did nothing wrong. That particular white boy asked for it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just FYI,

Any time you make a general "they" statement referring to a negative behavior of a certain race, there is a word for that.

I agree to a point that skin color is used as an excuse for too many things, but deflecting the way you are doing now only divides people more and it is counterproductive.
It's a plural pronoun. Of a noun I already mentioned.

I know that some racist blacks want grammar to be considered racist, but it's not.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he didn't play for your team, you probably didn't like him very much. He always had a knack for making little plays that just piss you off if you are rooting for the opposing team.

One, if not the best, floppers in league history. He took just enough legit charges, especially early in his career, that refs gave him the benefit of the doubt every time.

Vlade brought flopping to the league, but Fish perfected it. lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of Jazz fans felt he used his daughters illness to go to the Lakers. The general belief was they could have sent him gomentonget treatment while they worked out a trade with Lakers or Clippers, but henleveraged his daughter to get the Jazz to void so he could sign where he wanted.

I dont see that, but a lot of people did.

That's right. I had forgotten what the particulars were. I remember that I understood why Jazz fans might be upset, especially with him going back to the Lakers, but I also understood he and his family wanting to go through it in an area that they were all familiar and comfortable with.

End of the day, I'm sure it was a little of both. He wanted the best care for his daughter which meant LA or New York (I believe), but he likely also wanted to go back to the Lakers too, so he pushed for LA rather than NY.

I always thought it was a class move by the Jazz to just void his contract even though it wasn't the best thing for their team.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players have every chance to ignore whatever comes out of the stands.
What they don't have is the maturity to actually to do it.
That is on them and they need to be better. Most are.

And what about the maturity of the fans? Are they not to be expected to have the maturity to know better than to go after a players race and/or family?

Additionally, the vast majority of players do ignore it. But in the NBA, unlike every other professional sport, the fans are much closer to the sidelines and playing area.

In most arenas, there are fans literally sitting right next to the teams bench. We see players actually fall into fans or jump over courtside seats going after loose balls because of how close the fans are at least once in many games. A loud, aggressive fan can literally make it impossible for players not to hear. That's part of why all players know who the best hecklers are in every arena.

Too many fans think that the price of admission includes the freedom to do/say whatever they want to players and many of them cross the line and say shit that would get them knocked out if they said it to someone on the street.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure that outside LA, nobody likes Derek Fisher.

He is just one of those guys. If he didn't play for your team, you probably didn't like him very much. He always had a knack for making little plays that just piss you off if you are rooting for the opposing team. Whether he was taking a charge in the open court or making that clutch 3, he always seemed to make those dagger plays.
Oh he played for the Warriors and I hated him even when he played for us.
Most hated “warrior” of all time closely followed by Mike Dunleavy

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what about the maturity of the fans? Are they not to be expected to have the maturity to know better than to go after a players race and/or family?

...and say shit that would get them knocked out if they said it to someone on the street.
No, the customer is always right.

Knocking someone out on the street just because you didn't like what you heard is trash shit. Trash does that.

Can't handle the fans, go work in an office somewhere.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the customer is always right.

Knocking someone out on the street just because you didn't like what you heard is trash shit. Trash does that.

Can't handle the fans, go work in an office somewhere.
No the customer isnt always right. It is usually good business to accommodate customers for the most part, but when one steps out of line and becomes abusive, you have to set them straight or tell them to leave. I audi businesses every day and none of them allows customers to go racist on their emplloyees

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just FYI,

Dont take anything he says seriously. I've seen many his posts in the politics forum and he is racist as hell

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
II I go to a restaurant and say ridiculous shit I will get kicked out

A fan buying a ticket doesn't get a pass to act however they want.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. A guy and his wife both told you to get on your knees huh Russ? :L Could this racist POS crybaby millionaire triple double machine cry any more? Can’t wait until the playoffs when he loses his shit again.

You tell me..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LDiHXHof9uk