• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WFT (1-4) vs NYG Lawrence Rd 1

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I’ve said I believe RR is trying out each QB for 4 games. Epseen nothing to change my mind about that. I believe RR doesn’t see the QB of the future on this team. Hell none of us do. Kyle is just reinforcing that he’s a great back up option imo.

No way he benches Allen unless he completely flops. Today was not a flop.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Ball security is paramount in a franchise QB. Or he better be ballin and winning if he does turn the ball over. Period.

So that last drive didn't mean anything to you?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that last drive didn't mean anything to you?
I was fine with going for 2. Knew Kyle was unlikely to be able to execute. But he had a shot. Didn't impress. RR gave him the shot to be a GOAT. He failed it. Or Turners scheme. I don’t know the X and Os well enuff to know

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was fine with going for 2. Knew Kyle was unlikely to be able to execute. But he had a shot. Didn't impress. RR gave him the shot to be a GOAT. He failed it. Or Turners scheme. I don’t know the X and Os well enuff to know

Even if we converted it, still didn't seal the game. So why go for it? No reason too. RR threw his defense under the bus when they didn't allow any points for the whole 2nd half.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if we converted it, still didn't seal the game. So why go for it? No reason too. RR threw his defense under the bus when they didn't allow any points for the whole 2nd half.
I explained my thoughts on this already. It’s somewhere on this thread or game thread. Go find it, I ain’t repeating what you didn’t bother to read.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you are not giving Allen any credit after coming back after the fumble and scoring a TD just shows your bias against Allen. The guy made the play in the end to tie the game. Are stupid coach wanted to go for 2 when it wasn't the game winning play, even if we converted. There was no need to go for 2. I'm not saying Allen is god but he gives us the best chance to win. For me its about winning. The fact that you say the Giants are a winless team and we should of blew them away is garbage b/c they played the Rams and Cowboys very tough.

This team is not good but its not bad either. We are an average team IMO. All the hate on this board is getting ridiculous.

Average team? Not bad? Put the meth pipe down and back away from the table slowly.

Average teams aren't in last place at 1-5 after 6 games. Average teams don't have fans who are in no way surprised they lost to a team that was 0-5.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Average team? Not bad? Put the meth pipe down and back away from the table slowly.

Average teams aren't in last place at 1-5 after 6 games. Average teams don't have fans who are in no way surprised they lost to a team that was 0-5.

Im not surprised that we lost. We are not the worst team in the league. We are 1-5 b/c of alot of things.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not surprised that we lost. We are not the worst team in the league. We are 1-5 b/c of alot of things.
We just need to be patient. Rivera is trying to see what he has. He had all off season to do that but we need to be patient. He and Smith will figure it out. Just hold on!

We can't have any more quick fixes. We need to draft our way out of this mess even though we hit and miss on 1st round picks and have no clue what to do with 2nd round picks. We will need more undrafted free agents to come in and play meaningful minutes as well. We need several starters so we are looking at year 4 into the Rivera regime to address some of this. You can't fix everything in an offseason. This isn't Madden!

Just be patient and trust the process for heaven's sake. Go and watch the movie "Hoosiers". This is what Rivera is trying to do. We just need to be patient.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just need to be patient. Rivera is trying to see what he has. He had all off season to do that but we need to be patient. He and Smith will figure it out. Just hold on!

We can't have any more quick fixes. We need to draft our way out of this mess even though we hit and miss on 1st round picks and have no clue what to do with 2nd round picks. We will need more undrafted free agents to come in and play meaningful minutes as well. We need several starters so we are looking at year 4 into the Rivera regime to address some of this. You can't fix everything in an offseason. This isn't Madden!

Just be patient and trust the process for heaven's sake. Go and watch the movie "Hoosiers". This is what Rivera is trying to do. We just need to be patient.
Lmfao!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, I’m hoping RR is playing Yoda Jedi mind tricks with all us fans. And that he actually knows what he is doing.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, I’m hoping RR is playing Yoda Jedi mind tricks with all us fans. And that he actually knows what he is doing.
Agreed. This could be a disney movie. Coach takes over a crappy team, is diagnosed with cancer, starts out poorly, beats the disease and fixes the team on their way to a Super Bowl.

I am on board!!!!!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. This could be a disney movie. Coach takes over a crappy team, is diagnosed with cancer, starts out poorly, beats the disease and fixes the team on their way to a Super Bowl.

I am on board!!!!!
I’m all in for week 16!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am on board!!!!!
It is hard to make this shit up but somehow when it comes to the WTF it is not hard to believe.

Sad duke is if you thought we needed a few FAs last year we are going to need a lot more help next year.

I don't know if everyone knows but both Gandy and Wright were hurt today. I don't know how bad.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two point play? If so, no. It was good defense. Eagles had an attempt to tie the game late against the Ravens. It got shut down. We do not have the talent to scare teams in multiple places.
Ya. Wasn’t sure. Just looked like Kyle was not confident with decision making there. I gotta give RR credit, he gave his players the chance to be GOATs. It’s on them, lousy executionand of course, the other team is paid too.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard to make this shit up but somehow when it comes to the WTF it is not hard to believe.

Sad duke is if you thought we needed a few FAs last year we are going to need a lot more help next year.

I don't know if everyone knows but both Gandy and Wright were hurt today. I don't know how bad.

I am actually looking forward to the draft next year..especially if we trade Kerrigan and Haskins for decent (mid round) picks. I love Kerrigan but he has no future here and is a FA. He is balling out but we can trade him and get something in return or let him walk via FA and get nothing.

I believe Haskins has no future here but that is my opinion.

It is conceivable we would have a 1st, 2nd, two 3rds, two 4th and two 5ths. If Smith and the scouting department even have an above average draft, we could get maybe 4 starters just out of the draft. As bad as this team is...we could get even more.

I do know that an elite QB is a good place to start and Trevor Lawrence is as elite as they come. Give him an average OLine and some help at the playmaking positions and we will only improve I feel.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Kerrigan but he has no future here and is a FA
He should stay if he signs a team friendly deal imo. Dude has quietly worked on a shitty team since he was drafted by us. Now if he NEVER produced, I’d be right with ya on him

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah if Kerrigan wants to stay like he says and takes a lesser deal to play one quarter of the snaps why cut him. He is a great role model and can mentor the young guys. I like both Sweat and Young but they can't play every down.

True that Cali, the other team gets paid too ... even if they are 0-5.