• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WFT (1-4) vs NYG Lawrence Rd 1

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean...seriously, what evidence do you have that we have a shot at the playoffs? Sure we statisically have a shot but common sense says we do not.

We are the worst team in the NFL and are not progressing. We lost to a winless team and then give up 30 to all others. If WSH played the Jets, I would actually bet on the Jets.

I get being a fan but lets be realistic.

im not saying its not guaranteed but I still have hope b/c of our division. We are not a wild card team. A win today we are a 1/2 game out

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not saying its not guaranteed but I still have hope b/c of our division. We are not a wild card team. A win today we are a 1/2 game out
Again, what makes you think we can win this game or any others on our schedule? I understand our Division is terrible but we are the worst team out of the worst division. What does that tell you?

Dallas Cowboys = L (best chance at another win)
New York Giants = L
Detroit Lions = L
Cincinnati Bengals = L
Dallas Cowboys =L (best chance at a 3rd win of the season)
Pittsburgh Steelers = L
San Francisco 49ers = L
Seattle Seahawks = L
Carolina Panthers = L
Philadelphia Eagles = L

I am not seeing a chance at all.

I am still waiting on those "weapons" you preached that would be brought in by RR via free agency. You told me "not to worry about it".
Where are those weapons Dean?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, what makes you think we can win this game or any others on our schedule? I understand our Division is terrible but we are the worst team out of the worst division. What does that tell you?

Dallas Cowboys = L (best chance at another win)
New York Giants = L
Detroit Lions = L
Cincinnati Bengals = L
Dallas Cowboys =L (best chance at a 3rd win of the season)
Pittsburgh Steelers = L
San Francisco 49ers = L
Seattle Seahawks = L
Carolina Panthers = L
Philadelphia Eagles = L

I am not seeing a chance at all.

I am still waiting on those "weapons" you preached that would be brought in by RR via free agency. You told me "not to worry about it".
Where are those weapons Dean?

The giants should of beaten Philly thursday. Everybody in this division is about even. I think we have the edge b/c I believe we have the best D in the division. Its possible we can win it. The only guaranteed losses I see is Pitt and Seattle. The rest are winnable.

I was right about the backs that JD would be the 3rd down back. I thought Thomas would do more. Gibson and Terry should carry us. The Sims injury hurt b/c we was a huge deep threat. AGG gave us absolutely nothing. I didn't think that would happen.