• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WFT (1-4) vs NYG Lawrence Rd 1

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes...the six seed usually has ten plus wins. We would be the 4 seed.

oh please. Win totals don't matter. How many 11,12, 13 win teams get bounced out of the playoffs in the first round? It does happen. The 2019 Saints had 13 wins and got bounced. The playoffs are a whole new season everyone is 0-0. For you guys to say no to a playoff game is crazy. A playoff win is a playoff win no matter what your record is coming in.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I’m not going back to read.

The facts are I don’t believe in tanking. I always want the win. We are a bad team this year with a lot of pieces that can be built on. Future could be bright.

But I also understand that winning this division at 4/5/6 wins... means we are bad, we won against teams in our own division likely, we won’t go anywhere in the playoffs and we will lose draft order.

These concepts are facts and have nothing to do with fandom and are not mutually exclusive.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I’m not going back to read.

The facts are I don’t believe in tanking. I always want the win. We are a bad team this year with a lot of pieces that can be built on. Future could be bright.

But I also understand that winning this division at 4/5/6 wins... means we are bad, we won against teams in our own division likely, we won’t go anywhere in the playoffs and we will lose draft order.

These concepts are facts and have nothing to do with fandom and are not mutually exclusive.

But the guys on here would rather be 13-3 and get bounced in the first round of the playoffs vs a 6 or 7 win team that wins a playoff game.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh please. Win totals don't matter. How many 11,12, 13 win teams get bounced out of the playoffs in the first round? It does happen. The 2019 Saints had 13 wins and got bounced. The playoffs are a whole new season everyone is 0-0. For you guys to say no to a playoff game is crazy. A playoff win is a playoff win no matter what your record is coming in.

Did the Saints lose to a 5 win team in the playoffs? Nope because no 5 win team has ever made it...no 6 win team has ever made it...since we went 16 games.

We won’t get a playoff win. We will get blown out. How can I say this? We have been blown out in every game...unless that team we played has only one win before Thursday.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Saints lose to a 5 win team in the playoffs? Nope because no 5 win team has ever made it...no 6 win team has ever made it...since we went 16 games.

We won’t get a playoff win. We will get blown out. How can I say this? We have been blown out in every game...unless that team we played has only one win before Thursday.

Not the point. Regular season record doesn't mean anything when the playoffs starts. There are always upsets and you don't know what kind of team we will be in Dec or Jan. You guys are saying a playoff appearance or win is not important. Tell that to the 2019 Saints. All fans should be routing for us to win the division and win a playoff game. Only when we are mathematically out of the playoff race you should route for the high draft pick. we are fortunate to be in a bad division I hope this team takes advantage of it. If we fail we fail, but why give up now??

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if that’s your bitch like standard you can have it . A true playoff team is a winning team whether they are bounced Early or not . Stop selling us crap dean

Might as well let every team in then

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the guys on here would rather be 13-3 and get bounced in the first round of the playoffs vs a 6 or 7 win team that wins a playoff game.

Who said that dean ? I didn’t , real playoff teams are winners Not losers and you have added a playoff win ( an outlier at best ) as some sort of justification

For the record I want us to be year in and year out super bowl contenders . 6 -7 win teams aren’t that

I can’t name a sub 500 team being a world champion on any sport

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the point. Regular season record doesn't mean anything when the playoffs starts. There are always upsets and you don't know what kind of team we will be in Dec or Jan. You guys are saying a playoff appearance or win is not important. Tell that to the 2019 Saints. All fans should be routing for us to win the division and win a playoff game. Only when we are mathematically out of the playoff race you should route for the high draft pick. we are fortunate to be in a bad division I hope this team takes advantage of it. If we fail we fail, but why give up now??

Who said give up ? Again you put words in people’s mouths . Wake up losing teams aren’t contenders period .

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said that dean ? I didn’t , real playoff teams are winners Not losers and you have added a playoff win ( an outlier at best ) as some sort of justification

For the record I want us to be year in and year out super bowl contenders . 6 -7 win teams aren’t that

I can’t name a sub 500 team being a world champion on any sport

You constantly said that making the playoffs or winning in the playoffs doesnt mean anything to you b/c we are in a crap division with only 6 wins. Why does the win total matter if you get into the playoffs?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said give up ? Again you put words in people’s mouths . Wake up losing teams aren’t contenders period .

You constantly bash this team and you said a playoff birth doesn't matter. Nevermind a playoff win. Plus you are already looking at draft status when there is still a shot to get into the playoffs. What fan does that?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You constantly bash this team and you said a playoff birth doesn't matter. Nevermind a playoff win. Plus you are already looking at draft status when there is still a shot to get into the playoffs. What fan does that?

An intelligent one that knows this team has no future this season.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You constantly said that making the playoffs or winning in the playoffs doesnt mean anything to you b/c we are in a crap division with only 6 wins. Why does the win total matter if you get into the playoffs?
Because it’s a losing team and I don’t condone bitch standards . Playoffs mean a level of excellence . Losing is not excellence

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A fan who sees reality . This team deserves to be bashed and you don’t hold back when a KC or Haskins is at the Helm now do you ?

I look at draft picks all the time nothing new there.

So the big switch has gone 0-2 and at best it gets 2-2 for the quarter .

If this team wins 9 games it’s a legit playoff team if it gets in . If it doesn’t it doesn’t matter how many times you change the narrative

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it’s a losing team and I don’t condone bitch standards . Playoffs mean a level of excellence . Losing is not excellence

It doesn't matter. If you win in the playoffs what does the regular season have to do with anything?