• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Western Conference Finals: OKC Thunder VS Golden State Warriors

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that versions bigs were also pretty limited....after Ibaka they probably sucked....

Adams and Kanter are making a big difference...gotta give OKC credit on that Kanter signing- it appears to be really working out despite what many people thought was "overpaying".

people dont even under stand what "overpaying" is until they see this UPCOMING offseason....mucm much smarter to have gotten your guys signed up the last couple years than this upcoming offseason.

Agree.

Still not biting on Tristan :lol:.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah true, but hard for me to single out 1 guy...With the exception of 1 game...none of the Warriors have had a series to remember. But karma for Green...good to see him struggle actually and I have no axe to grind with GS.

Klay has probably been the best overall.

It's funny, some of us have noticed the Green crap earlier in the Season and probably posted about it so much that it came off as hating.

He is what we said he is.

Highly skilled. But, a unlikable d bag that skirts the edge of being dirty.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I have been saying this for awhile. He is a mouthbreather and a shit-talker but the funny thing is he can't back it and he has to play dirty to try to make up for his shitty play. He has been awful in the series, but yet again with this play (that should be a flagrant) he continues to lower his reputation as a piece of shit.

The guy can play and has backed it up for the last 2 Seasons.

But, His big ass mouth finally bit off more than he could chew this series.

Outstanding.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude is still crying about the sonics leaving for OKC. he is also convinced that both RW and KD will be gone, next year because the Thunder suck and why would anybody want to play there when you could play in LA or NY.

Course he thought GS would sweep OKC...

he's a real sports guy, ya know???

he also quit the board, twice last night, so we'll see if 3rd time is the charm.

Well, if he comes back, let me know. I'd like to offer him $500 vCash if he'll post a video of him popping ping pong balls out of his pussy.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay has probably been the best overall.

It's funny, some of us have noticed the Green crap earlier in the Season and probably posted about it so much that it came off as hating.

He is what we said he is.

Highly skilled. But, a unlikable d bag that skirts the edge of being dirty.

I didn't see those reg season posts and didn't remember him crossing the line LY in the playoffs so that kick was a shock to the system for me.

Reactions: LAD

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see those reg season posts and didn't remember him crossing the line LY in the playoffs so that kick was a shock to the system for me.

He didn't do anything flagrant in the regular Season. Or really questionable, outside of the moving screens....imo

It was more the antics.

Screaming in folks face, riding them down the floor while talking shit, the flexing...etc

So, maybe dirty isn't the right word....clownish works better.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOUR OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER!

MAKING PEOPLE QUIT MESSAGEBOARDS LIKE A BOSS!

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only was able to watch the first quarter of the game (daddy duties called for Mickey Mouse, since mom was at work). Probably for the best, considering the final score of the game.

Couple of thoughts though:

1) Injuries are not an excuse as every team has gone through them at some point. But just wanted to point out it's clear that Curry is not even close to 100% right now. He's lost a step, has no explosiveness and is weirdly lacking confidence. He's been pretty awful on both ends of the court and not anywhere close to the level of play he was at this season. That injury to his knee is affecting him.

2) That being said, even if he was at 100%, I don't think this series outlook is any different right now. OKC is playing their best level I have ever seen, from top to bottom. Everyone is contributing, but more importantly they're sharing the ball and trusting each other. They are looking like the juggernaut everyone thought they could be for the past 6 years.

3) The Warriors will have some big decisions to make in the off-season with regards to both Bogut and Ezeli. How does Bogut go from being a dominant defensive presence against the Rockets, to flat out terrible against the Thunder? Howard is a much tougher cover than Adams, but Adams is giving him the business. Same with Ezeli, and to add to that his stone hands are worse now than their rookie year.

4) Big, big, big props to OKC. Honestly, the way they have played this entire series has been downright impressive to say the least. If the Warriors lose to them, aside from my team losing, I don't have any issues with it because they have been the better team. From a talent perspective, many have argued they have more than the Warriors, but their problem was they were never able to put it together. It's starting to look like they finally are.

5) I'm still holding out hope for the Warriors turning it around in game 5. They've shown they can win in OKC during the regular season and are capable of winning 3 in a row against a great team. The odds are heavily stacked against them because with Curry's injury, the Warriors are going to have to bring their A+ game, just to make it competitive.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Injuries are not an excuse as every team has gone through them at some point. But just wanted to point out it's clear that Curry is not even close to 100% right now. He's lost a step, has no explosiveness and is weirdly lacking confidence. He's been pretty awful on both ends of the court and not anywhere close to the level of play he was at this season. That injury to his knee is affecting him.

"Not to use injuries as an excuse, but did you guys know that Curry's injured?"

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you saw my second point, you would see that I said even if he was healthy, I don't see them beating this Thunder team they way they are playing now.

Sorry, Sushi....

You didn't use it as an excuse.

But, it reads like you are saying it's part of the reason they are losing.

I agree to an extent. Curry not being able to go all video game is not helping shit.

The Cavs were missing 1 1/2 players when you won the Chip. * Love is half assed*

Like you said with the OKC series, I don't think it would have mattered if they played or not.

No Team is unbeatable and the Thunder is just a tough matchup with there supporting cast playing this well.

If you fall....

Wasn't your year. But, the Warriors will be back.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, Sushi....

I agree to an extent. Curry not being able to go all video game is not helping shit.

The Cavs were missing 1 1/2 players when you won the Chip. * Love is half assed*

Like you said with the OKC series, I don't think it would have mattered if they played or not.

No Team is unbeatable and the Thunder is just a tough matchup with there rd supporting cast playing this well.

Wasn't your year. But, the Warriors will.be back.

It was more of a general observation than an excuse (although I do see how it came off that way). Next time I'll just refrain from mentioning it. I've been seeing a lot of "Warrior" fans shitting on Curry and the way he's played and just wanted to point out he's not himself, but he's trying. Again it has nothing to do with the series outcome, as I believe it would be the same.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was more of a general observation than an excuse (although I do see how it came off that way). Next time I'll just refrain from mentioning it. I've been seeing a lot of "Warrior" fans shitting on Curry and the way he's played and just wanted to point out he's not himself, but he's trying. Again it has nothing to do with the series outcome, as I believe it would be the same.

You are one of the better posters here...always fair and objective.

I knew that's not what you meant.

Curry is a savage. You can't win them all.

Haters gonna hate. Bandwagoners jump off...

Good riddance to them.

* not referring to anyone in particular*

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, Sushi....

No Team is unbeatable and the Thunder is just a tough matchup with there supporting cast playing this well.

If you fall....

Wasn't your year. But, the Warriors will be back.

C Webb thinks it matters...A LOT lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is going to happen when your unanimous mvp and "unstoppable", he will receive a lot of hate even from fans. The good thing is he is somewhat liked if Lebron had a game or series like this he would have choked his entire career away and not even a top 5 player in the league. So it isnt as bad as it could be