• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Westbrook

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one called him an All-Time Great and Hockey did use the qualifer 'now' when he said Westbrook is the best player.

First player to put up these numbers since Oscar Robertson, if he's just a stat stuffer then he's stat stuffing at a legendary level right now

I'm not taking away from what he's doing… or using that term "stat stuffer" in a derogatory manner so that's all I will say about that. I just think too many people are jizzing their pants over his play the last month or so. If he did this the entire year and wasn't injured (which he cannot control, I understand) and kept playing like, or close to this level then that would be a different story. I wouldn't say he's the best player in the NBA… just playing the best RIGHT NOW.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron, Curry, Davis, Durant--- and some people would prob argue Harden though I would not---- only guys in the league better than RW...

He clearly said right now and yes Westbrook has been the best player in the league for the last month at least.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron, Curry, Davis, Durant--- and some people would prob argue Harden though I would not---- only guys in the league better than RW...

I pretty much agree with those 5, and almost in that order...but man the league has so much talent right now, best overall quality of players I think in NBA history. Every team has someone really good and most have 2+.

Exciting time to be a fan

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pretty much agree with those 5, and almost in that order...but man the league has so much talent right now, best overall quality of players I think in NBA history. Every team has someone really good and most have 2+.

Also it seems cool that those 5 best guys in the league all have very different skillsets, each one a totally different kind of player from the others but all great

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook is having a historical run but his overall season numbers don't warrant an MVP

Sting has a point about Westbrook potentially being just a "stat stuffer"

If guys like Lebron and KD wanted to and played with the me me me aggression all game all season they'd both average 34-37 ppg

When you're as gifted and talented as these elite guys are...getting your numbers is easy. Winning on the other hand is the hard part.

I don't think you can win with this type of play style consistently. In the playoffs when every team is good and you get to game plan for just one team things change.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He almost averaged a triple-double last month. His team is 8-2 the last 10 games. He's carrying the team in the absence of KD. He's not just stat stuffing.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree......good post....

the NBA I think undoubtedly has the most talent it has ever had in it right now.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for anyone who is missing the way Westbrook is playing, it's art.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for anyone who is missing the way Westbrook is playing, it's art.

I remember when RW and Durant were in their early 20's some people thought that they couldnt play together and that the Thunder should ahve dealt RW for Rondo....

what a freaking horrendous disaster that would have been.

The Thunder did a great job by tuning out the noise- and letting these 2 supremely elite talents develop together.

Westbrook is amazing. I dont know anyone out there who would say he is not a top 10 guy- and like i said earlier- he just might be a top 5 guy.

and this year he just might be the MVP of the entire league. He is just so tough, and athletic.

hes the Bo Jackson of basketball.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most explosive, athletic, exciting, fun player to watch, for me.

I would tell my friends that he's 'must see tv'. But no, they all liked Harden. Harden left, and Westbrook is really must see tv now. But Westbrook is just fun, can jump through the roof, grabs rebounds like he's half a foot taller, lightning quick and can rain buckets.

49 points, 16 rebounds (13 defensive) 10 assists.

Tonight, he's rolling again. Has 33 points with the fourth qtr left to go.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most explosive, athletic, exciting, fun player to watch, for me.

I would tell my friends that he's 'must see tv'. But no, they all liked Harden. Harden left, and Westbrook is really must see tv now. But Westbrook is just fun, can jump through the roof, grabs rebounds like he's half a foot taller, lightning quick and can rain buckets.

49 points, 16 rebounds (13 defensive) 10 assists.

Tonight, he's rolling again. Has 33 points with the fourth qtr left to go.

I TOTALLY agree with you.

I think he is the funnest player in the league to watch. I like that he went to UCLA, and people scoffed at him going 4th overall too.

He was my favorite player in the entire league, until Kyrie came along, and even though I objectively know RW is a lot better right now, the Cavs fan in my has Kyrie as my favorite- all though RW is definitely #2.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game, this thunder team is not losing a series to anyone if they get to full strength.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to get Durant back, Westbrook going to get hurt again going like this every night. It sure is fun to watch though, it's like he has declared war on the entire league.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a win by the Bulls. Thibs in the running for coach of the year. he always finds a way for the bulls to win. they better not let him go. Great win. yesssss. OKC is going to be tough in the playoffs. feel bad for the #1 or #2 seed that has to play them