• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

West Virginia Will Be Without Their Starting QB

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol so again, if he stays and they sit him, thats ok

Where exactly in the fickle mind you have did you come up with WVU sitting him? Like seriously are you pretending to be stupid or is it just something natural?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where exactly in the fickle mind you have did you come up with WVU sitting him? Like seriously are you pretending to be stupid or is it just something natural?
I think u missed a good bit. So quit being a dickhead. At least know what ur talking about before spewing your shit.

Or is this gonna be like the “change my mind” thread where u come in tossing insults then realize we’re basically saying the same thing

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think u missed a good bit. So quit being a dickhead. At least know what ur talking about before spewing your shit.

You stated WVU turned their back on Grier. How do you make a dumbass comment like that? Ohh right, you are a dumbass.

Then you make an argument that WVU would sit their best player on offense and it’s not right.

You are a special kind of stupid.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:mad2:
You stated WVU turned their back on Grier. How do you make a dumbass comment like that? Ohh right, you are a dumbass.

Then you make an argument that WVU would sit their best player on offense and it’s not right.

You are a special kind of stupid.
Noooooo never did I say that try again bud

And no that also was not my argument. Swing and a miss x two

Your’re showing your ignorance.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait so its ok for wvu to turn their back on him, but not for him to do the same? he single handidly kept wvu in a lot of games, he played his ass off. hows this work bud..... he owes them a bowl game? but not the championship level he performed at

lol so again, if he stays and they sit him, thats ok

Yeah ya did jackass. Here are the quotes. You are reall bad at this.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah ya did jackass. Here are the quotes. You are reall bad at this.
again, your're showing your ignorance, there was way more to that convo than u saw, because you didnt read it. That was a hypothetical. They knew it. You somehow dont. Either way i dont really care. im watching u in multipe threads just jump in and call everyone "idiots", "stupid", "moron", its kinda your MO. In before you childish dumbass response

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we hadn't made the playoffs, I was ok with Kyler Murray sitting it out, and let others play. There's no reason to play.

Nothing wrong with it at all.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, your're showing your ignorance, there was way more to that convo than u saw, because you didnt read it. That was a hypothetical. They knew it. You somehow dont. Either way i dont really care. im watching u in multipe threads just jump in and call everyone "idiots", "stupid", "moron", its kinda your MO. In before you childish dumbass response

Yes, yes I did read it. You made some nonsensical bullshit that WVU owes Grier something. You still said it you fucking moron.

An it’s hilarious going in and out of your threads showing you how retarded your opinion on most things are. But that’s your MO

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, yes I did read it. You made some nonsensical bullshit that WVU owes Grier something. You still said it you fucking moron.

An it’s hilarious going in and out of your threads showing you how retarded your opinion on most things are. But that’s your MO
actually dumb ass. My point was that WVU owes grier nothing. But oyu would know this if you could comprehend things. My point was arguing against the guys saying that Grier owes it to WVU to play the bowl. I was told that its about the team, and the guys that got oyu to the bowl game should play. I countered with asking why it was ok for coaches to then give younger guys a shot in bowl games, who werent playing all year. THEN hypothetically said so it would be ok for wvu to sit grier in the game in favor of a younger guy, buts its not ok for grier to just not play.........little different than your comprehension.

Also cute your're following me around, not sure why you have a thing for me

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually dumb ass. My point was that WVU owes grier nothing. But oyu would know this if you could comprehend things. My point was arguing against the guys saying that Grier owes it to WVU to play the bowl. I was told that its about the team, and the guys that got oyu to the bowl game should play. I countered with asking why it was ok for coaches to then give younger guys a shot in bowl games, who werent playing all year. THEN hypothetically said so it would be ok for wvu to sit grier in the game in favor of a younger guy, buts its not ok for grier to just not play.........little different than your comprehension.

Also cute your're following me around, not sure why you have a thing for me

Your hypothetical is absolutely bullshit and you know it. What reason would WVU or anyone else ever sit their best offensive player and play their backup? Who would do that? When has it ever been done? Again that hypothetical was bullshit.

WVU is playing the backup because the starter is sitting out. What the heck are they supposed to do. It’s not like they suspended Grier. That’s what I’m calling you out for.

An how exactly am I following you around? Because I responded to your asinine comments.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your hypothetical is absolutely bullshit and you know it. What reason would WVU or anyone else ever sit their best offensive player and play their backup? Who would do that? When has it ever been done? Again that hypothetical was bullshit.

WVU is playing the backup because the starter is sitting out. What the heck are they supposed to do. It’s not like they suspended Grier. That’s what I’m calling you out for.

An how exactly am I following you around? Because I responded to your asinine comments.
teams give younger players a look in bowl games, maybe not the whole game.........

and again you dont comprehend i dont even know wtf your're talking about. I never said anything about wvu playing their back up........or faulting them for it?

yes the hypothetical was bullshit. They werent going to do. It was a hypothetical exaggeration used to press a point.........

im not sure how you're still missing pieces here

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teams give younger players a look in bowl games, maybe not the whole game.........

and again you dont comprehend i dont even know wtf your're talking about. I never said anything about wvu playing their back up........or faulting them for it?

yes the hypothetical was bullshit. They werent going to do. It was a hypothetical exaggeration used to press a point.........

im not sure how you're still missing pieces here

No ones sitting their starter to give the next guy a chance. That doesn’t happen. That’s why I called out your hypothetical as bullshit. An yeah you did say about the backup, that’s what your hypothetical was about, remember?

I’m not missing any pieces here. I just called you out for hypothetical you used to being unrealistic and you agreed. My work here is done.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No ones sitting their starter to give the next guy a chance. That doesn’t happen. That’s why I called out your hypothetical as bullshit. An yeah you did say about the backup, that’s what your hypothetical was about, remember?

I’m not missing any pieces here. I just called you out for hypothetical you used to being unrealistic and you agreed. My work here is done.
hence why its hypothetical, also never stated the backs up had ot be qbs. twist it how you want....

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hence why its hypothetical, also never stated the backs up had ot be qbs. twist it how you want....

Most hypotheticals aren’t absolute bullshit. An the position in question of your hypothetical was qb. What did you think the backup would be, a defensive tackle?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a shitty thing to do, especially for such a position.

I suppose people can find reasons to justify it, but I think it's a huge finger to the the team, school and fans.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a shitty thing to do, especially for such a position.

I suppose people can find reasons to justify it, but I think it's a huge finger to the the team, school and fans.

I see both sides of it. It definitely can be taken as a middle finger to the team and the fans.

But risking potentially millions of bucks for a lower tier bowl. Sometimes you gotta look out for #1.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see both sides of it. It definitely can be taken as a middle finger to the team and the fans.

But risking potentially millions of bucks for a lower tier bowl. Sometimes you gotta look out for #1.

I get it, but I'm not excusing it.