• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz or Goff

which qb do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What pisses me off about this trade the most is they could have had "their guy" for far less. I would not have minded this trade so much if they moved up by giving all of the picks this year but after watching the Lakers go all in for four-five years into the future for the Nash and Dwightmare debacle, when it all goes south, they have no margin of error because we have given away a first and third next year.

So when this trade goes belly-up and it will because NEITHER of these guys are going to be ready day one like bonehead Fisher is selling this, we have no margin of error to recover from for at least the next three to four years. More losing fellas, More losing and lots of it!!

How would they have had their guy for cheaper? I fully expect the top 2 QBs to go 1 and 2, whether they deserve to or not. The Rams weren't the only one trying to trade with the Titans and jump the Browns. Now, the Browns appear ready to trade down, opening up "bidding" on QB #2.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Okay bro, I get it.

Alls I's was saying was ...

that saying he has never beat a top ranked team (No. 25 or better) playing on a team ranked up there with them, he's only had ONE opportunity.

And, it was on the road when his No. 23 team faced the No. 5 team.

So, opportunity with an equal team should be considered before stating he's never beat, well you know the rest....

Now if this was a fact about a Winston or a Marcus then I could see your point, but the opportunity needs to be considered before putting this type of knock on the guy.

Example: I've NEVER driven a Maserati over 25 mph... :L Then again, I've never driven a Maserati!! :lol:

My brother has a Maserati, he has offered to let me drive it, but I don't know his neighborhood and there's so many twists and turns, NO WAY lol...I did drive an Indycar at Vegas Motor Speedway in Jan...Had it floored on the straights but they gimp the car, so it only goes to about 130-135mph...Still pretty damn cool though!!! :nod:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother has a Maserati, he has offered to let me drive it, but I don't know his neighborhood and there's so many twists and turns, NO WAY lol...I did drive an Indycar at Vegas Motor Speedway in Jan...Had it floored on the straights but they gimp the car, so it only goes to about 130-135mph...Still pretty damn cool though!!! :nod:

Very cool. I've never driven anything remotely exotic, although my Dad's '63 Belvedere with a hopped up 440 6 pack was torque heaven. Wish I had taken a ride in the Hellcat at the Mopar Show in Hershey PA last year, but the line went on forever, lol.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that now because we have very little draft capital, I do not want either of these guys thrown to the fire until the line proves it can protect the QB or our receivers prove they can make plays.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that now because we have very little draft capital, I do not want either of these guys thrown to the fire until the line proves it can protect the QB or our receivers prove they can make plays.

So basically you are looking at a re-building year. Britt is 1 year older. Not sure what Quick has. Tavon might be able to get off the LOS this year. :hope:

Who's our TE now? Kendricks/Harkey?

O-line? Big ???? at LT and Center

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah SJ........Little Girls???

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically you are looking at a re-building year. Britt is 1 year older. Not sure what Quick has. Tavon might be able to get off the LOS this year. :hope:

I think the next two years will be, unless players step up and make great strides this year. We'll need that from Quick, Robinson and Austin. If Robinson proves himself, then I don't mind Goff or Wentz taking over sometime during the season. Best case scenario would be the team playing .500 ball and Keenum being the one holding the offense back.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a pretty cool experience LTRF!!

But all this talk about a Maserati, and, well you know...
My Maserati does 185, I lost my license now I don't drive....:thumb:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTH? This is what some of us have been stating from the beginning and most mocks had us taking Lynch at 15. Gruden has been stating this from the beginning. This whole affair wouldn't be so bad if we completed this trade this year but this damn thing goes into next year when we are going to have to replace some people and continue to fill holes that are not getting filled because of this insanity!!!

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Draft 2016: Jon Gruden thinks Connor Cook is draft’s best QB
He also likes Lynch and says he could be the next NFL QB superstar.

The proverbial wrench into the works......NOW WHAT? :gaah:

:lol: but the rest of the draft hacks don't think so.. So Gruden is wrong. :L

Interesting. Cook is certainly is one of those guys who would have been a 1st rounder and played 1 more year of college ball and ended up being a 2nd rounder the following season.

It happens.

Rock Watson and Isaiah Pead for Alshon.
Speaking of Alshon, the Bears were reported working Cook out and showing interest. So maybe they take Cook in the 1st?

Who
Knows

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah SJ........Little Girls???

I feel like I'm arguing with a cross between an immature teenager trying to make a point and an old man with Alzheimer's that only read the first sentence before responding.

Good shit! :yes:

And yes I googled 8th grade girls and decided not to post a pic cuz I know you'd get excited. :nono:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean.. It shouldn't be hard to read and understand comments without twisting and turning things around, making things up, etc.

:noidea:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling many Rams fans will be either crying or jumping ship soon. I really have no one else to root for and not going to the darkside (Cowboys - I live in Dallas). I think the Rams fan's left are tired of being sick and tired of the madness. And yeah it's been madness some years.

I honestly was pretty confused on why this happened and how stupid it was. thought of jumping ship, but realized all the good times I had in 1999-2001. :lol: The fans on tHoop might be the only true Rams fans left in the entire world. STL fans don't care and hate the Rams for the most part. Most LA fans are jumping back on the wagon.

Yeah 16 years ago life was good :L:L:L but dam those games were sweet!

I've been upset with this franchise pretty much since the move (not getting into it here but I've made my thoughts known in other threads). While I will still be a fan, this team is making it hard and making me question my sanity to boot. I've endured some horrible teams throughout my fandom (it was very hard to admit to being a Baltimore Orioles fan from 1998-2011) and have seen way too many stupid decisions made by those teams but I don't recall any of them making a boneheaded decision like this trade. I'd love for this to be a bad dream or have some other idiotic team come in, trade up to the #1 pick and give us some picks back but unfortunately, I don't see that happening. My 2nd team is the Dolphins and I sometimes wonder if they're run by the same incompetent goofs that run this franchise because they both seem to make a lot of idiotic mistakes.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the next two years will be, unless players step up and make great strides this year. We'll need that from Quick, Robinson and Austin. If Robinson proves himself, then I don't mind Goff or Wentz taking over sometime during the season. Best case scenario would be the team playing .500 ball and Keenum being the one holding the offense back.

Great, now I can see our front office using this as an excuse to keep Jeff Fisher around even longer after he should've been fired. :L:gaah::mad2:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Fisher has some real head-case stuff going on and he is a drama queen or he likes histrionics that make little sense or even progresses the very thing he has stated was the reason he took the job in the first place. Add to that he has demonstrated that is really stupid and often throws players under-the-bus before they even have an NFL chance.