• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz or Goff

which qb do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were insistent that PJ was the far superior pick last year, despite the fact that teams threw at him more than they did Darby. Darby should've been the defensive ROY.

Interesting that you take a PJ-Darby post and make it about Joyner in a thread about Wentz-Goff that you have tried to make about Cook.

Man i really have to slow down and break it down for you huh.. PJ/Darby/Joyner all went to FSU - my team. :L Yes PJ is/was the better CB. He got hurt and didn't get to display his skills obviously. Darby is pretty salty too. Faster than PJ, but not a great tackler or better cover guy at FSU. Which is why I wanted PJ. But I would take either over Joyner.

Is it okay for me to respond to your bullshit or am I supposed to continue to let you act like a little beeyatch? Is it ok to compare Cook to Goff or Wentz or do I need your permission to discuss?

Keep flingin the BS man. You already went full blown ratard

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy that lead them to victory this time in a pro-styled offense.

The guy who sat on the bench for 8 weeks while the rest of team did the work. :lol: Looks to me they didn't need Wentz to win 5 Natty's, yet somehow he's getting so much hype.

Indeed you are full of so much shit. It's comical.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy who sat on the bench for 8 weeks while the rest of team did the work. :lol: Looks to me they didn't need Wentz to win 5 Natty's, yet somehow he's getting so much hype.

Indeed you are full of so much shit. It's comical.

You're right. The whole football world is on it's head and the evaluation of Carson Wentz as, at worst, a top 2 QB prospect in the draft and projected top 2 pick is a mirage. You are right, the entire football world is wrong.

If you could stop with the bullshit and rainbow tags, we could have a discussion. Not everything needs a punchline.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man i really have to slow down and break it down for you huh.. PJ/Darby/Joyner all went to FSU - my team. :L Yes PJ is/was the better CB. He got hurt and didn't get to display his skills obviously. Darby is pretty salty too. Faster than PJ, but not a great tackler or better cover guy at FSU. Which is why I wanted PJ. But I would take either over Joyner.

Book is out on PJ, hopefully he comes back completely healthy.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. The whole football world is on it's head and the evaluation of Carson Wentz as, at worst, a top 2 QB prospect in the draft and projected top 2 pick is a mirage. You are right, the entire football world is wrong.

If you could stop with the bullshit and rainbow tags, we could have a discussion. Not everything needs a punchline.

marketing-presentations-gif-2.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Book is out on PJ, hopefully he comes back completely healthy.

What book is that? That he hasn't played a single down in the NFL or that he was the best DB at FSU during the Natty year when Joyner, Darby, and even Jalen were all there. Man what a secondary that was.

Please tell me about this book?

Maybe if you would slow down to get your shit straight and read people's posts thoroughly, while not commenting like an 8th grade girl (making up shit).. we COULD have a discussion.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys know body wanted this but it happened. We get to see first hand what happens next. Nobody asked us, we could become Chargers fans and maybe someone will but to lose touch that both of you are Rams fans and probably pissed at the whole thing anyway isn't going to help nothing. Fisher isn't going to listen to us, Snead isn't going to listen to us and we can only chose to cry like above or just go on. Unless were in the war room it won't matter.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Jamarcus was labeled by many as solid NFL QB prospect. Only takes 1 team to drank the kool-aid but it still doesn't make it legit. AL Davis and everyone else knew he had a huge arm, but the guy was brain dead.

And you don't know who else was in love with Wentz. Cleveland? Maybe. Philly? I doubt it. San Fran? I doubt it.

I would not be 1 bit surprised to see the Rams take Wentz and Goff drop. I doubt it happens because so many teams are desperate and drank the kool-aid when they see a QB with a red jersey on with NFL Network rolling film.

I said last year was one of the better QB classes to come out in awhile. Looking forward to seeing these guys in year 2. Carr and Bridgewater, even Bortles looked pretty good in year 2 last year.

This class? ALL HYPE

And of course this is my opinion and I could be wrong. But I watch a lot of college football over the years and most of the time I can tell who has it and who doesn't.

If you think Wentz is coming in from D2 with these WRs that we have (TE?), while the Oline all of a sudden magically understanding pass blocking and Carson looks better than what Mannion did last year, I think you got a screw loose.

I'll say right now that I bet Mannion comes out of the gate looking better than Wentz. And when Wentz realizes the game is too fast compared to D2 and decides to run..

foles.0.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys know body wanted this but it happened. We get to see first hand what happens next. Nobody asked us, we could become Chargers fans and maybe someone will but to lose touch that both of you are Rams fans and probably pissed at the whole thing anyway isn't going to help nothing. Fisher isn't going to listen to us, Snead isn't going to listen to us and we can only chose to cry like above or just go on. Unless were in the war room it won't matter.

I have a feeling many Rams fans will be either crying or jumping ship soon. I really have no one else to root for and not going to the darkside (Cowboys - I live in Dallas). I think the Rams fan's left are tired of being sick and tired of the madness. And yeah it's been madness some years.

I honestly was pretty confused on why this happened and how stupid it was. thought of jumping ship, but realized all the good times I had in 1999-2001. :lol: The fans on tHoop might be the only true Rams fans left in the entire world. STL fans don't care and hate the Rams for the most part. Most LA fans are jumping back on the wagon.

Yeah 16 years ago life was good :L:L:L but dam those games were sweet!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree SJ, there are a few of us that should be GMs but for some reason our heart and soul is stuck. I have quite a few Browns friends, talk about confused, were lucky.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think SJ will calm down.......eventually!

I think the whole trade thing sucks too. But it is what it is! These types of decisions rarely work out for the team that trades up. All I can say right now is that whom ever we pick, he better learn real fast on how to read blitz packages! :crutch:

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, according to all accounts from my Browns fans today, the brass wanted Goff in Cleveland and figure that the Rams moved up to take him. Of the two QBs, they think Goff is more ready but they figured and they thought that he would be there at #2.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also a fact that he's faced hardly any good defenses in his career. Also a fact he played from behind a lot which = prevent D.

Also a fact he's barely taken snaps from behind center.

Also a fact he threw 4 INTs versus Utah last year.
:lol:

Okay bro, I get it.

Alls I's was saying was ...

that saying he has never beat a top ranked team (No. 25 or better) playing on a team ranked up there with them, he's only had ONE opportunity.

And, it was on the road when his No. 23 team faced the No. 5 team.

So, opportunity with an equal team should be considered before stating he's never beat, well you know the rest....

Now if this was a fact about a Winston or a Marcus then I could see your point, but the opportunity needs to be considered before putting this type of knock on the guy.

Example: I've NEVER driven a Maserati over 25 mph... :L Then again, I've never driven a Maserati!! :lol:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know who the Rams view as a franchise QB.

Wentz has the higher ceiling, but also the lower floor if he completely busts.

Goff has the lower ceiling, but maybe less of a floor.

I personally think Fisher might see a little McNair in Wentz ( can scramble around and make plays, has the better arm, etc ). but, if the Rams want more immediate returns on their investment, then Goff should be the guy.

I just don't think either QB is going to be worth what they gave up to get him, and I think most are feeling the same way.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Okay bro, I get it.

Alls I's was saying was ...

that saying he has never beat a top ranked team (No. 25 or better) playing on a team ranked up there with them, he's only had ONE opportunity.

And, it was on the road when his No. 23 team faced the No. 5 team.

So, opportunity with an equal team should be considered before stating he's never beat, well you know the rest....

Now if this was a fact about a Winston or a Marcus then I could see your point, but the opportunity needs to be considered before putting this type of knock on the guy.

Example: I've NEVER driven a Maserati over 25 mph... :L Then again, I've never driven a Maserati!! :lol:

I just saw the guy throw 4 picks against Utah and I think it was all in the first half. If he's never had the opportunity to beat a top team, even more reason he's not ready yet. I'm not blaming the guy, just want to see a guy picked #1 overall that has the experience and stones to win big games. And you don't just win big games out of left field. You have to play in big games, lose some and learn how to win.

The Rams would not know what to do with a Maserati. They would turn it into a project and make it some sort of sweet golf cart.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What pisses me off about this trade the most is they could have had "their guy" for far less. I would not have minded this trade so much if they moved up by giving all of the picks this year but after watching the Lakers go all in for four-five years into the future for the Nash and Dwightmare debacle, when it all goes south, they have no margin of error because we have given away a first and third next year.

So when this trade goes belly-up and it will because NEITHER of these guys are going to be ready day one like bonehead Fisher is selling this, we have no margin of error to recover from for at least the next three to four years. More losing fellas, More losing and lots of it!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got finished watching NFL Network and their assessment of Goff and Wentz and I am so pissed, I could spit nails!!!! We trade all those picks for a couple of Keenum-like QBs. Good grief!!! Goff is a frikin' stick and Wentz looks completely lost. I hope Mannion comes out and makes both those Snisher idiots have to eat their words AND actions. What a bunch of complete buffoons!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What book is that? That he hasn't played a single down in the NFL or that he was the best DB at FSU during the Natty year when Joyner, Darby, and even Jalen were all there. Man what a secondary that was.

Please tell me about this book?

I meant the jury is out (mispoke/mistyped).