• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wells reports done..finds Bradys a cheater

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CEVvqnSW0AAn8WU.png:large
LMAO

"its more probable than not"

now, im not a lawyer...

lionel_hutz1.jpg

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one will wait to see the report and the penalty if there is one?

If anyone in the Pats organization (-) a ball boy is found guilty (not probably guilty) I as a Patriots fan will be here stating my displeasure with whomever the gulity party is for tarnishing my team.

However, if it's all probablies and speculation then Wells needs to find another line of work. Like mentioned on a previous post. He either did or didn't.

Hopefully the report gives it to us straight without a bunch of politically correct lawyerize. I'd rather it be black and white even if they did cheat. Then leave it open for speculation. The trolls will have a feast.

They deflated balls at Brady's command because he can't compete on the same level as all other starting QBs.

Anyone with three brain cells knows this now.

There's no doubt.

Accept it and move on.

Brady's legacy is slightly better than Hernandez'.

You owe me beers. Many beers.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are we thinking on punishment? Is it like a draft pick trade. Since it will be next year, a a 3 this year equals a 2 next, and 2 really equals a 1 etc.

Is one draft pick going to deter them from continually cheating???

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock doesn't understand that this document is written from a civil legal perspective, which is why they use the language of more likely than not, etc.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft should probably go get an appology from his coaches, players and staff in the know. He should then probably not (over-) react when addressing cheating accusations made by others toward his team ever again.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one will wait to see the report and the penalty if there is one?

If anyone in the Pats organization (-) a ball boy is found guilty (not probably guilty) I as a Patriots fan will be here stating my displeasure with whomever the gulity party is for tarnishing my team.

However, if it's all probablies and speculation then Wells needs to find another line of work. Like mentioned on a previous post. He either did or didn't.

Hopefully the report gives it to us straight without a bunch of politically correct lawyerize. I'd rather it be black and white even if they did cheat. Then leave it open for speculation. The trolls will have a feast.

The report is out there in PDF form for anyone to see. There are also multiple summaries out there.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock doesn't understand that this document is written from a civil legal perspective, which is why they use the language of more likely than not, etc.
no, thats not why they use that language.

lol

unreal

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another violation by the Patriots.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEW YORK (AP) — An NFL investigation has found that New England Patriots employees likely deflated footballs and that quarterback Tom Brady was "at least generally aware" of the rules violations.

The NFL began the investigation after the Patriots won the AFC Championship game in January, when the Indianapolis Colts complained that several footballs were under inflated.

The 243-page report released Wednesday said league investigators found no evidence that coach Bill Belichick and team management knew of the practice.

now, if you can read...i hope you can...this says "probably" and "likely"...and...the coaches etc, didnt.

No, it doesn't. It says they found no evidence that they did. Those aren't the same thing.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft should probably go get an appology from his coaches, players and staff in the know. He should then probably not (over-) react when addressing cheating accusations made by others toward his team ever again.
yup

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

from an eagles fan friend (we email daily)

I do probably solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will probably faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will probably to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.......probably

Ah, so that's your out? You'll go to the bitter end, delighted that you at least have that one word.

Probably.

Your means of salvation and a lifetime of denial.

Probably.

Wow. :L

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
burn the witches...probably!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those pats fans saying that they kept using the word "Probably" maybe you should actually read the report to see the overwhelming evidence they have. The text messages alone are crazy. The fact that Tom Brady paid the guy off is incredible. I mean it talks about how the guy is threatening to go to ESPN with the real story unless he happens to get some Tom Brady autographed memorabilia and next thing you know Tom Brady autographed footballs and jerseys start showing up for this guy.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That sanctimonious prick? You kidding me?

If he didn't know it's proof that Brady lied to him too.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rules are for ordinary mortals.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a glorious day for truth.

The truth has come out and once again, it presents the Patriots as cheaters and Tom Brady as a sham.