• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well, this sucks...

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got called away from the Trolly Command Center to go do some actual work. So I'm headed off to Knoxville (Motto: At least we aren't Starkville!) for the week, which would ordinarily be a great thing, but...

It looks like I'll be missing rmilla's last week for a while. (I'm assuming even if everything goes well that he probably will take some time off post-surgery in order for his eye to heal) and it's a full glorious john0-free week.

...and there's actually some pretty good goins-on in the CBB world to talk about this week.

And since I'll be working 12 hour night shifts (Hooray for wonky hospital scheduling!) I'll probably be incommunicado for the week.

rmilla, one last "good luck" to you in case you're gone by the time I return.
jonvi, keep the AZ guyts in check.
AZ guys, don't let jonvi talk too much trash.

shalom. :suds:

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn trolly that sucks. What do you do, exactly? And what does going to Knoxville mean? Do you live in California and that's a really long trip, or do you live 20 min outside of Knoxville and that's nothing?

Also, Jonvi will never keep us in check, NEVER!!!!!! Although I think 'Cuse will still be undefeated when you get back, there is a slight chance we will take over the #1 seed on Monday with their trip to Pitt

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be good man. We'll hold the fort down and look after rmillia.

Also.....those last two commands.....impossible for either.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn trolly that sucks. What do you do, exactly? And what does going to Knoxville mean? Do you live in California and that's a really long trip, or do you live 20 min outside of Knoxville and that's nothing?

Short answer is I do consulting work for hospitals. Sometimes it's training, sometimes it's custom integration, sometimes its support. Night shift means support. So basically I get to stand around for 12 hours a night and answer 2 questions.

And let's just say that Knoxville is far enough away that I can't get there on a tank of gas in the 7 Series.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got called away from the Trolly Command Center to go do some actual work. So I'm headed off to Knoxville (Motto: At least we aren't Starkville!) for the week, which would ordinarily be a great thing, but...

It looks like I'll be missing rmilla's last week for a while. (I'm assuming even if everything goes well that he probably will take some time off post-surgery in order for his eye to heal) and it's a full glorious john0-free week.

...and there's actually some pretty good goins-on in the CBB world to talk about this week.

And since I'll be working 12 hour night shifts (Hooray for wonky hospital scheduling!) I'll probably be incommunicado for the week.

rmilla, one last "good luck" to you in case you're gone by the time I return.
jonvi, keep the AZ guyts in check.
AZ guys, don't let jonvi talk too much trash.

shalom. :suds:

Thanks man!! Dont work too hard. LOL

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short answer is I do consulting work for hospitals. Sometimes it's training, sometimes it's custom integration, sometimes its support. Night shift means support. So basically I get to stand around for 12 hours a night and answer 2 questions.

And let's just say that Knoxville is far enough away that I can't get there on a tank of gas in the 7 Series.

Just had to toss that in at the end, huh? Showoff! haha

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had to toss that in at the end, huh? Showoff! haha

When you travel as much as I do, you learn to do it in style. (this is my 2nd) I used to hate roadtrips. Now I actually enjoy them a little. Plus I'm 6'3" and currently about 230, so I need a car with a little room. I wouldn't recommend the thing for driving around town, but it really is in a class of one on the interstate. Bathed in comfort and capable of 150mph+ (yes, they do go that fast, uphill even) Not to sound like a commercial, but it really is the Ultimate Driving Machine. (but my next will be the M6 Grande Coupe)

And I really hate this moment... This is when I'm done packing. I'm looking over everything. I know I'm forgetting something, but I'm not sure what. :/

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you travel as much as I do, you learn to do it in style. (this is my 2nd) I used to hate roadtrips. Now I actually enjoy them a little. Plus I'm 6'3" and currently about 230, so I need a car with a little room. I wouldn't recommend the thing for driving around town, but it really is in a class of one on the interstate. Bathed in comfort and capable of 150mph+ (yes, they do go that fast, uphill even) Not to sound like a commercial, but it really is the Ultimate Driving Machine. (but my next will be the M6 Grande Coupe)

And I really hate this moment... This is when I'm done packing. I'm looking over everything. I know I'm forgetting something, but I'm not sure what. :/

You haven't packed your computer yet! :rollseyes:

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shaving cream! I have to admit I'm totally ignorant when it comes to cars etc so I don't even know what you drive but I'm positive it isn't the F Series I drive! F Series as in pickup w/all kinds of dirt on and in. Have a safe trip.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks that you have to miss the john0-free week, but kinds works out well for the rest of us.... we don't have to face him without the board's best john0-crusher :-)

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, a whole week without john and trolly? Place is going to be a ghost town!!

We'll be holding down the fort until your return.

Bear Down.