• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

well this isnt rg3's camp

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad he said this because that's what he should say.

I doubt people were making up limos to pick up the fiancé at away games.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad he said this because that's what he should say.

I doubt people were making up limos to pick up the fiancé at away games.

Except that his WIFE is on record saying that she takes cabs to games, moron.

Also, you are a tremendous asshole. :suds:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF??:noidea:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me see the retraction on the article and I'll believe it.

Should I believe a reporter, who's job it is to report the factual news?

Or should I believe a wife trying to make her husband not look bad?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me see the retraction on the article and I'll believe it.

Should I believe a reporter, who's job it is to report the factual news?

Or should I believe a wife trying to make her husband not look bad?

or maybe you could believe the wife until she was caught in a lie ? that would be the christian thing to do

now maybe the capt of the defense isnt enough and we should take the word of the giants beat reporter and those ever trustworthy "unnamed sources "

reporters are supposed to report facts but most of the main stream media must have missed that memo

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or maybe you could believe the wife until she was caught in a lie ? that would be the christian thing to do

now maybe the capt of the defense isnt enough and we should take the word of the giants beat reporter and those ever trustworthy "unnamed sources "

reporters are supposed to report facts but most of the main stream media must have missed that memo

What does not believing his wife have to do with being Christian? Either she is lying or the reporter is. I think it is more likely the wife is to cover her husband.

Cofield said he didn't see preferential treatment. Did you want him to say otherwise? Maybe he didn't notice KC getting overlooked after the victory.

I agree they stretch the truth but few lie...and those that do usually get fired.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fighting over this issue in which EVERYone is guessing is getting kind of silly. There is a new rumor coming out daily. The one thing we know for sure is Griffin is playing like crap. Can that be fixed? Only time will tell.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this shit started because of a giants reporter. Mora is scared of skins haveing 48 million to spend it all adds up trade for rg3 we get fined when we get'are money back mora attacks again with giant reporter

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing we know for sure is Griffin is playing like crap. Can that be fixed? Only time will tell.

AND the overall team is playing like crap. Forget about the "He said - He said" nonsense - the poor overall play, terrible coaching & horrid attitude of many players are reason enough to fire Shanahan & the coaching staff. Next....

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Un named sources......gotta love that.......no burden of proving anything said......Oh this was said, and that was said....it all looks bad for the skins....I would love to tell you who said it...but I cant....just say an un named source......the un named source could be a fucking custodian who knows NADA....but more likely then not...the un named source is the reporter, making his own news!!!!

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares? I don't care if she got picked up in a helicopter how does this affect the team when they play on Sundays. Seriously I don't know if I am watching Days of Our Lives or the Redskins anymore. Lets stop looking at off the field things until we fix the on field problems. Yes some off field issues might affect it barely but RG3's wife isn't something we should be fixing or looking at right now.