• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well, there you go ... all UGa D coaches are now gone

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this will be his first time choosing the other D coaches. Get to see what kind of people he goes for.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this will be his first time choosing the other D coaches. Get to see what kind of people he goes for.
I hope he comes and gets all your D coaches! :nod: :whistle:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Coaches can only do but so much, to have the success that FSU had this past year you would have to at least come close to the talent level too :happy:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaches can only do but so much, to have the success that FSU had this past year you would have to at least come close to the talent level too :happy:
And, you don't think UGa has had and continues to have that level of talent? We hear it here all the time ... UGa gets the players and can't coach them up. So, now it's we don't have the players?

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, you don't think UGa has had and continues to have that level of talent? We hear it here all the time ... UGa gets the players and can't coach them up. So, now it's we don't have the players?

'twas a joke

130053.gif

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh3:

Keep on dreaming. Haggins has been here for over 20 years. Played ball here too.

Charles Kelly was at GT for years if you want him. :yahoo:

Sal Sunseri has been all over, but he ain't going nowhere considering what he has to work with. :suds:

Yes the talent on the D side of the ball is better at FSU and always has been. Even during the 5 years that our old DC god love him did not want to coach anymore FSU had better talent and stats. UGA is not known for defense and Pruitt is not going to change that one.

Also depends on if Richt allows him to hire who he wants or if he has the final say on all hires.

FSU>UGA every day of the week and twice on Sunday. :lol:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Keep on dreaming. Haggins has been here for over 20 years. Played ball here too.

Charles Kelly was at GT for years if you want him. :yahoo:

Sal Sunseri has been all over, but he ain't going nowhere considering what he has to work with. :suds:

Yes the talent on the D side of the ball is better at FSU and always has been. Even during the 5 years that our old DC god love him did not want to coach anymore FSU had better talent and stats. UGA is not known for defense and Pruitt is not going to change that one.

Also depends on if Richt allows him to hire who he wants or if he has the final say on all hires.

FSU>UGA every day of the week and twice on Sunday. :lol:
You can keep the Nerd. None of this can be true SEC > ACC!!! :nod::whistle:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not this year!:suds:
You do have a point!

I have no idea what I did wrong as a parent, but my youngest son, 12, loves FSU. I was born and raised a Gator, so it didn't come from my side of the gene pool. :gaah:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do have a point!

I have no idea what I did wrong as a parent, but my youngest son, 12, loves FSU. I was born and raised a Gator, so it didn't come from my side of the gene pool. :gaah:

You have done EVERYTHING right. Congrats!

:suds: